4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just a reminder, there is no 'crime' or 'appropriation' being committed here, before some people who don't know start thinking so: People share their KK scenes online for others to use, and especially if they're paid ones like Hongcha's it means Fujino even paid for them, so yeah, this is something almost everyone who makes videos/animations with KK models does.
Ooooohhh this is context I had no clue about. I'm glad you explained because without this I might've defaulted to thinking Fujino was a thief but hearing its fair use apparently is at least lets me give out a sigh of relief. Almost stopped giving to the patreon since I thought it was an issue.

May 9, 2020
Ive been making animations for almost 2 years and hes used mine before in his game, not that I care lmao but I can name most of the creators he uses stuff from.
Would you mind source sharing on how you make your animations? Or is there a tutorial on it? I'm assuming Blender may be involved but I'm already sorta tinkering around with that. Just looking into alternatives if there's easier ways.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ooooohhh this is context I had no clue about. I'm glad you explained because without this I might've defaulted to thinking Fujino was a thief but hearing its fair use apparently is at least lets me give out a sigh of relief. Almost stopped giving to the patreon since I thought it was an issue.
The 'issue' is the same grey area that technically is paying to anyone, be it Patreon or buying them off online sites, for games based off actual anime/game series XD Technically, EVERYONE who has a Patreon or similar where they have stuff for any anime characters is violating copyright, because they're getting money off using someone else's intellectual property, regardless if it's their art or not. With the advent of things like Koikatsu and more recently AI art this has only grown even further as people become more and more aware of the 'morally grey' status of these things which before when it was just actual art made by the people was easier to ignore.

Likewise, 'technically' Fujino IS 'stealing' in the loosest sense of the work because he's making a game using somebody else's scenes and getting paid for it, but it's the same kinda morally grey stuff nobody cares about. Those creators aren't gonna track you down and force you to pay them for using their scenes on your game/animation even if you're paywalling it for the same reason nobody thinks every Patreon of someone paywalling art of Naruto or Bleach should be reported to the creators for infringing in their copyright :3

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I always assumed that's what every Koikatsu creator did, buy scene data from hongcha / harada / yuukis and then change characters and fix camera to suit their needs. There are lots of people on pixiv earning bank on Patreon doing that, swapping chars with popular waifus from Genshin and other media and paywalling the animations. I respect Fujino for actually making an rpg instead of low effort spamming slideshows.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Torrent RpgmakerMZ/MV
download paywalled tilesets from the russian f95
download plugins from rpgmakerforum or github

Torrent Koikatsu repack
download cards from booru or bepis
download animations from the pastebin or discord -- or use the animations that come with the repack
at worst learn to animate in studio, it's very easy (youtube tutorial).

Now you have H-animations and a Rpgmakermv game;

Think of a plot (use AI if you are a soulless brainlet) and mix it all together to make an H-game

PS : Don't make the mistake of working on releasing a full game, slowly and consistently drip content (every 2 weeks if you want to always have your game promoted on LASTET UPDATES section of f95) while letting Patrons/fans guide the game.

Also make a patreon, twitter account and discord group for your game.

Congratulations, you spent 0 cents and can now earn a decent amount of pocket money monthly from Patreonbux, keep at it for some months and it might become a salary (if you're a thirdworlder) !

What Fujino and other rpgmv H devs are doing isn't rocket science but we are more than happy when it comes to supporting them because they take the time to produce stuff to make us coom.

If we're going to debate about muh copyrights and shit then I can assure you guys that 90% of the games on this website are doomed since they are using "stolen" content (especially the HTML ones lmao).

Remember that the majority of people are cursed to consume and never produce.

Update will come next week or weekend, I hope there's more Inoda x Asuna battlesex !

Last edited:

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
Ive been making animations for almost 2 years and hes used mine before in his game, not that I care lmao but I can name most of the creators he uses stuff from.
so when you guys say animations, do you mean custom ones for the game? or like slide shows made in the studio. I've always been confused how that works, like if i download a scene all i can do is view it in the studio cause it's just pictures, not an actual 3d scene.

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019
so when you guys say animations, do you mean custom ones for the game? or like slide shows made in the studio. I've always been confused how that works, like if i download a scene all i can do is view it in the studio cause it's just pictures, not an actual 3d scene.
People who create scenes do it all in Studio, you pose out and animate from scratch the same as any other animation program.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Think of the "animations" or "scenes" as a script telling each characters where and when to move within a room. With a script you can put different actors to fill the roles, but the lines and actions done are the same. It's a little oversimplified, but it should get you the general idea. Koikatsu works like a 3D modeling software between their 'Character Maker' and 'Character Studio'. The instructions aren't tied to the model, so it's super easy to swap the character out. The problem being that every character model can have differences like height, weight, hair, clothes, etc, so the animation might need small tweaks. An example being if you load an animation of two characters kissing. When you swap to different characters and they have different heights, obviously the mouths won't be lined up. So alot of the work people do is realigning the models for their characters to fit the animation movements.

Koikatsu scenes are actual 3D scenes that you can free roam the camera within Character Studio. Granted if you don't have all the exact same modes whoever made the scene, somethings might break when you load it. To get the actual animations you have to have the timeline mod to my knowledge.

PureXxX

Oct 18, 2017
I have a really dumb request that a lot of people just aren't going to understand. Can anyone tell me a way to increase the amount of save slots on part 1? I know there is a gallery but I like to make save points in games like these chronologically and this game was so damn long that I had to double back up to save slot 1 and erase early points. Something to maybe increase it to 40 slots or more would be great if anyone knows how/if possible

Reactions: Entoma01

hilih--

May 22, 2019
I have a really dumb request that a lot of people just aren't going to understand. Can anyone tell me a way to increase the amount of save slots on part 1? I know there is a gallery but I like to make save points in games like these chronologically and this game was so damn long that I had to double back up to save slot 1 and erase early points. Something to maybe increase it to 40 slots or more would be great if anyone knows how/if possible
Find those lines in www/js/rpg_managers.js and replace 20 with 40 or how many slots you want.
Code:
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
    return 20;
};

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes