4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Dheiwkdjmj

Formerly 'Dheiwkdjmđj'
Jun 17, 2021
LMAO, nothing like waking up at being quoted by another "Nothing else matters as long as Kirito suffers/doesn't get any." person XD On another note...

I'm not 100% sure but I think that's the police girl from the Fate games, mostly featured in the Scathatch chapter? The NTR guy who was fucking her did say she was wild when she was younger.
It's Mei from Honkai Impact 3rd, one of his old games, I want to see him continuing these rather than this mess

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
It is a private blog but it is still made for others to look at, just not Kirito. No need to censor the faces if it is Inoda only. Inoda would love to show off his superiority to other men by letting look but not touch Asuna. But doing AV and livestream is Sinon and maybe Alice's territory. So doing those for Asuna too is redundant.
No, it's not public right now.

Klein's dialogue explained that the photos and videos were automatically blurred after being uploaded to the blog, due to the blog company's policies to protect privacy and prevent copyright infringement.

This blog was likely intended to be public initially, but for some reason, Fujino changed that plan. Now it is completely private.

Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Klein's dialogue explained that the photos and videos were automatically blurred after being uploaded to the blog, due to the blog company's policies to protect privacy and prevent copyright infringement.

This blog was likely intended to be public initially, but for some reason, Fujino changed that plan. Now it is completely private.
Like Darkbat is saying there, the blog is NOT public now in the game, you can replay the part, you may be remembering the 'old' version there where Kirito originally could access it there with Klein, but in the current version of the game that was retconned, Kirito could never access it there at the internet cafe :O

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019

I never said it was not private. I said Inoda made it to show off to others not for his personal use. It is not open to the public but the way he writes the entries he is bragging to someone. I understand not letting Kirito access it normally makes sense. But one one would write a blog like if it was not meant for someone else to see. Maybe no one can see it now but it is definitely made for others to gawk at.

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I never said it was not private. I said Inoda made it to show off to others not for his personal use. It is not open to the public but the way he writes the entries he is bragging to someone. I understand not letting Kirito access it normally makes sense. But one one would write a blog like if it was not meant for someone else to see. Maybe no one can see it now but it is definitely made for others to gawk at.
I think it's more like a diary now in Part 2

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It is meant to show the events of the game through Inoda's eyes. Back when the blog was public the writing made sense but now if no one but Inoda sees it the writing is just weird.
Yeah, many things change throughout the course of development, so anything can happen or not. Maybe Asuna was initially meant to end up in public service, but later he dropped that idea. Only Fujino knows, and even that is not certain; he may be forced to change things again based on demands from the audience.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
No, that's basically a private blog/diary, nobody has access to it but himself XD (That's the reason why Fujino actually changed how it originally it was Kirito accessing it through his computer to it being something only visible in the rec. room because of Admins' magic bullshit, actually, before Kirito noted down the password Inoda had left in the internet cafe scene, but next update Fujino changed it probably after realizing he would have no realistic way of hiding shit happening from Kirito if he had actual access to Inoda's blog where he posted 'uncensored' pics and wrote about everything that happened, so he changed it to be just something Kirito forgot about every night too XP)
It is a private blog but it is still made for others to look at, just not Kirito. No need to censor the faces if it is Inoda only. Inoda would love to show off his superiority to other men by letting look but not touch Asuna. But doing AV and livestream is Sinon and maybe Alice's territory. So doing those for Asuna too is redundant.
Mhh, I just know that Inoda has a blog, where he is posting stuff regularly and ppl are/were able to comment on it.
Or did Fujino completely ditch the "internet dark site" from p1? Would make sense a bit because the npcs got replaced.. then again it this place could be used for further side chars content like Alice etc. mhh...

yea, Asuna doing anything without Inoda will be out of question, but im quite confident that Inoda will release AVs with them together to show off to the other guys, haha.

I have to admit. Kirito seeing Asuna x Inoda lewd scenes got me going (boobjob etc). Kirito himself didnt actually suffer so it was fine. Seeing the cucks suffering directly makes me uncomfortable too.. (especially when the cucks start crying+fapping or when the stolen partner starts badmouthing their ex partners. always leaves a bad aftertaste...) So oblivious cucks all the way lol.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
It is meant to show the events of the game through Inoda's eyes. Back when the blog was public the writing made sense but now if no one but Inoda sees it the writing is just weird.
iirc Inoda just made his blog private for a short time and made it public some time again, no?
Like he was talking and explaining to the audience that he changed pw and everything... or was that all just in the recollection room? mhh...
maybe his grand plan is, that he will publish his whole blog as a season final. kirito going through everything, reading every post, getting flashbacks. this would def contribute to some heavy damage...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Mhh, I just know that Inoda has a blog, where he is posting stuff regularly and ppl are/were able to comment on it.
Or did Fujino completely ditch the "internet dark site" from p1? Would make sense a bit because the npcs got replaced.. then again it this place could be used for further side chars content like Alice etc. mhh...

yea, Asuna doing anything without Inoda will be out of question, but im quite confident that Inoda will release AVs with them together to show off to the other guys, haha.

I have to admit. Kirito seeing Asuna x Inoda lewd scenes got me going (boobjob etc). Kirito himself didnt actually suffer so it was fine. Seeing the cucks suffering directly makes me uncomfortable too.. (especially when the cucks start crying+fapping or when the stolen partner starts badmouthing their ex partners. always leaves a bad aftertaste...) So oblivious cucks all the way lol.
You're thinking of the forum of Part 1, that's gone, Kirito himself destroyed it during the end of Part 1 in one of the few times he suddenly got his canon-competence back before immediately losing it again XP This blog works more like a diary, it has no options for comments or anything, it feels 'weird' probably because Fujino originally may have intended for it to be public but backpedaled after thinking it was too much because it was a lot more specific/direct than the forum stuff of Part 1 had been :O

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
iirc Inoda just made his blog private for a short time and made it public some time again, no?
Like he was talking and explaining to the audience that he changed pw and everything... or was that all just in the recollection room? mhh...
maybe his grand plan is, that he will publish his whole blog as a season final. kirito going through everything, reading every post, getting flashbacks. this would def contribute to some heavy damage...
That doesn't align with Fujinos plans for the endings. One will be that Kirito know nothing, the other cuck ending. He's is not aiming to destroy Kirito.

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I will admit right now it seems like blog is just a diary for Inoda. Especially with " photos and videos were automatically blurred after being uploaded to the blog " part, I can believe the unnecessary censorship for a private blog. The entries still sound weird since he is using pronouns and nicknames for everyone to make it seem like he is trying to hide their identities. Again everything made sense when it was public but it now being private, it is just the intend does not match the execution anymore.

Also I don't think Kirito will ever see this normally. It does not fit into any of the endings. If he sees it in doesn't know ending, he at most will think is it not Asuna. In the he does know, the unnecessary censorship ruins the effect.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I will admit right now it seems like blog is just a diary for Inoda. Especially with " photos and videos were automatically blurred after being uploaded to the blog " part, I can believe the unnecessary censorship for a private blog. The entries still sound weird since he is using pronouns and nicknames for everyone to make it seem like he is trying to hide their identities. Again everything made sense when it was public but it now being private, it is just the intend does not match the execution anymore.

Also I don't think Kirito will ever see this normally. It does not fit into any of the endings. If he sees it in doesn't know ending, he at most will think is it not Asuna. In the he does know, the unnecessary censorship ruins the effect.
Yeah, I see the whole recollection room more like a tool for the player to see scenes from offscreen and also give some perspective of Inodas character.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i guess you could interpret it that way: the players have become the target audience for Inodas blog..
to give us a better feeling of immersion, Inoda still censoring faces and giving nicknames to his girls and everything to talk to us, could be explained this way.
and we cant do anything but watch... and comment with each other... q.q

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Can we expect more Asuna sex scenes from FOG in this update? I mean new scenes, continuing the story after the treehouse.
treehouse from different perspectives yea. but i kinda doubt that there will be a NEW sex scene with them in the next update already. it would also need a bit of build up. so perhaps in the next update or the one after

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
i guess you could interpret it that way: the players have become the target audience for Inodas blog..
to give us a better feeling of immersion, Inoda still censoring faces and giving nicknames to his girls and everything to talk to us, could be explained this way.
and we cant do anything but watch... and comment with each other... q.q
Maybe not complicated. Apparently the pictures and videos are censored automatically when uploaded. I can see Inoda dehumanizing everyone by not using their names. Still a suspension of disbelief to make everything make sense.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jeycii_

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe not complicated. Apparently the pictures and videos are censored automatically when uploaded. I can see Inoda dehumanizing everyone by not using their names. Still a suspension of disbelief to make everything make sense.
I mean, yeah, Kirito is only even seeing this through the magical dream-world that the literal naked goddess who amuses herself with his NTR story lets him see every night before forgetting the next morning XD

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I mean, yeah, Kirito is only even seeing this through the magical dream-world that the literal naked goddess who amuses herself with his NTR story lets him see every night before forgetting the next morning XD
Let us not bring her into the discussion. If we bring a literal god into the discussion then things like Administrator manually blocking things in the blog to extra fuck with Kirito is possible. I only want to think a real-world reason why Inoda's private blog would have everything censored and all the names withheld. It are reasons but so unlikely IMO.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes