4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Let us not bring her into the discussion. If we bring a literal god into the discussion then things like Administrator manually blocking things in the blog to extra fuck with Kirito is possible. I only want to think a real-world reason why Inoda's private blog would have everything censored and all the names withheld. It are reasons but so unlikely IMO.
I mean, I know it hurts for people who were more invested in the 'realism' of the story, but this is not only a fact but sadly is not even rare of Fujino to do so. I feel this game, and especially Part 1, made people forget or overlook he's mostly an insta-corruption/0 effort for the NTR guy type of content-creator, and it was only this game that he tried a deeper plot when it came to the girls "falling" in general, but things like this are on-brand with things he used to do...reminder, in the Scath/Sakura chapters there is literally a magical disease in the village that turns all the women into easy-to-NTR-slut that crave for big dick XP Administrator's existence may be hated for anyone who wishes everything in this game had a more 'realistic' reason, but there is no denying it's something Fujino would normally have done in the past and maybe was forced to get back into because of the issues the release of Part 2 had.

Also, hilariously? If that hint/reference early on of 'Charlie', his girlfriend and their ugly NTR boss going back to that same village is taken at face value (Aka it being quite blatantly the Fate games' village), that means Kirito and the gang are living in the same world as the Fate characters. Which means that they're technically living in a universe where magic and supernatural bullshit ARE real XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I mean, I know it hurts for people who were more invested in the 'realism' of the story, but this is not only a fact but sadly is not even rare of Fujino to do so. I feel this game, and especially Part 1, made people forget or overlook he's mostly an insta-corruption/0 effort for the NTR guy type of content-creator, and it was only this game that he tried a deeper plot when it came to the girls "falling" in general, but things like this are on-brand with things he used to do...reminder, in the Scath/Sakura chapters there is literally a magical disease in the village that turns all the women into easy-to-NTR-slut that crave for big dick XP Administrator's existence may be hated for anyone who wishes everything in this game had a more 'realistic' reason, but there is no denying it's something Fujino would normally have done in the past and maybe was forced to get back into because of the issues the release of Part 2 had.

Also, hilariously? If that hint/reference early on of 'Charlie', his girlfriend and their ugly NTR boss going back to that same village is taken at face value (Aka it being quite blatantly the Fate games' village), that means Kirito and the gang are living in the same world as the Fate characters. Which means that they're technically living in a universe where magic and supernatural bullshit ARE real XD
Yes it definitely does suck. Before Administrator was introduced most things could be explained within the game. But now everything can have "Administrator did it" reason. If only she remained just a Watcher then the dev would not have a get out of jail free card to explain anything he does not want to explain.
But this just me beating a dead horse.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I have to admit. Kirito seeing Asuna x Inoda lewd scenes got me going (boobjob etc). Kirito himself didnt actually suffer so it was fine. Seeing the cucks suffering directly makes me uncomfortable too.. (especially when the cucks start crying+fapping or when the stolen partner starts badmouthing their ex partners. always leaves a bad aftertaste...) So oblivious cucks all the way lol.
That is something I can agree with. I usually defended Part 2 in that I think we just needed to let Fujino cook, but that is one of those things I think is unfortunately gone from Part 1. There was a lot more phone related things going on to help give the "mystery" vibe. There's just something appealing about things like shadow play, or behind the door that makes it overall more exciting. The memories recollection area at night usually ends up portraying that we just end up seeing the result instead of the sense of mystery like before.

I know people made updates to get rid of the shadows from the previous update so we can see everything that Inoda and Asuna are doing in the treehouse, but I won't lie that the small glimpses you see when lightning struck was kind of hot for me.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I'm gonna cope for a slightly earlier release than the typical Monday night 10pm JST release that Fujino normally does. My copium comes from me hoping Fujino isn't actually working that day due to golden week starting on Monday in Japan rofl.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
That is something I can agree with. I usually defended Part 2 in that I think we just needed to let Fujino cook, but that is one of those things I think is unfortunately gone from Part 1. There was a lot more phone related things going on to help give the "mystery" vibe. There's just something appealing about things like shadow play, or behind the door that makes it overall more exciting. The memories recollection area at night usually ends up portraying that we just end up seeing the result instead of the sense of mystery like before.

I know people made updates to get rid of the shadows from the previous update so we can see everything that Inoda and Asuna are doing in the treehouse, but I won't lie that the small glimpses you see when lightning struck was kind of hot for me.
yea the shadows gave the scenes a huge turn on. but it was hard to play this scene with one hand while constantly waiting for lightning so im thankful for the ppl uploading and even editing these scenes. i put both versions in my hidden treasure box lol

Reactions: DicksInSpace

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
yea the shadows gave the scenes a huge turn on. but it was hard to play this scene with one hand while constantly waiting for lightning so im thankful for the ppl uploading and even editing these scenes. i put both versions in my hidden treasure box lol
No yeah, I agree to this too. XD

It was hot when it first happened, but I still needed to see what was happening after I got over how hot it was rofl.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So I know it is only a few more days before the next release but if someone's younger brother is about to die, they can save themselves with another NTR Asuna game that was just released.
NTR Childhood Friend Asuna ~Escape From Hypnosis~

Me? I will stay loyal to my true Asuna waifu. But anyone wants a fling with another Asuna, I won't judge out loud.
too bad its a hypnosis one. i got interested when i read ntr...

Reactions: LordFrz and Adsnow

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Liked this game a lot, is there a way of seeing just the video files (not the recollection room stuff, I mean, I don't want to see the whole scene again, just the "good parts") ?

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
can I get the link / page # for the edited versions of that scene?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes