4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
The irony is that she may still get a scene without us knowing one way or another, Fujino has done so in the past after all (The Asuna/Liz/Inoda 'nightmare threesome', for example, wasn't teased anywhere before that update's release, nor was the nightmare of Sinon getting raped by an orc...even if I wasn't a fan of that one anyway XP). Also, Liz is more of a plot-device than a H-girl at this point and will probably keep doing so until Fujino has fully made her plans fail/backfire and Inoda to turn the tables on them, afterward he's probably gonna enjoy taking 'revenge' on her every time he can, if how much he fucks Kyouko is anything to go by XD
so it says in the reports that there will be a CG with Lisbeth

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea it was mention in the last Progress Report Liz and Inoda will have a POV in the Recollection Room. Probably another flashback to them planning whatever event for FOG Friday night. Hopefully it is not another Liz dominating Inoda scene. Does are getting stale.
I mean, that IS gonna be their only dynamic until whenever Fujino decides for Inoda to turn the tables on Liz, sadly (Not a femdom fan myself). However now that Inoda managed to get Asuna to be okay with fucking in-game that hopefully means him no longer "needing" Liz's help will come soon-ish.

JRSG

Aug 30, 2016

Thanks for everyone's patience It took me a little more time to check the translation and bugs. The update contains contents form Thursday night to the first part of Saturday night. The camping event too long to finish it in this update, the second part has to be leave to the next month. Remember to check the female characters' POV in CG room which covers over 50% of this update. And load the first save file to skip the last version. Thank you!

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020

Thanks for everyone's patience It took me a little more time to check the translation and bugs. The update contains contents form Thursday night to the first part of Saturday night. The camping event too long to finish it in this update, the second part has to be leave to the next month. Remember to check the female characters' POV in CG room which covers over 50% of this update. And load the first save file to skip the last version. Thank you!

Mega
Thanks

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Mega
Thanks, Hero without cape. Also, that's A LOT of content exclusive of the Rec. Room, huh, let's see how this goes....

Reactions: Hornedgamer
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes