• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
Holy moly this game was crazy good. Way better than expected. The Auto saves came in clutch like crazy. I played this game 8 hours. The end feels a bit rushed but the hidden scenes and all were great. Still wouldn´t compare to Scars of Summer but still probably within my Top10 Ntr games

Reactions: abgazil and Tthvgfg

Testament34

Formerly 'akaliryze'
Aug 18, 2017
Holy moly this game was crazy good. Way better than expected. The Auto saves came in clutch like crazy. I played this game 8 hours. The end feels a bit rushed but the hidden scenes and all were great. Still wouldn´t compare to Scars of Summer but still probably within my Top10 Ntr games
This developer number 1 with hidden scenes for him all games

Apr 5, 2022
for me it will almost certainly overcome scars of summer.

Reactions: Toushiro

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
Scars of summer was good, but I wouldn't call it great imo. The FMC's corruption was fairly quick and effortless, and there were multiple guys involved in cucking. The NTR felt diluted, it played out more like a "choose which dude gets your girl" stimulator instead. The dev's previous NTR game was better, in my opinion of course.
屏幕截图 2023-07-01 170516.png I think this series is the best NTR game

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Wow. I read comments saying the dev stole assets from someone else. Based on the quick search through YuukiS works, even if the dev did not steal assets he definitely copied ideas. Take a look.
hard to say who created the original card, this is from YuukiS.

"
Hey! I create Illustrations, Animations and Stories for our favorite characters. Mainly focus on NTR (Netorare) related content, but not limited to it. You can expect many different genres from me.

I do not own any of the Cards. All the credit goes to original creators. Most of them are free and can be found online. "

====edit from here ====

but the picture you post definitely hint more like Fujino get "inspired" a lot by YuukiS.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wow. I read comments saying the dev stole assets from someone else. Based on the quick search through YuukiS works, even if the dev did not steal assets he definitely copied ideas. Take a look.
Tbf it's Koikatsu. Just using that whole creative platform for a commercial project is theft already, all these graphics technically belong to Illusion and not the artists who worked on them. If it's stealing then it's stealing already stolen assets. It's why KK and HS games never make it onto Steam.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
It is hard to say for sure but those Asuna pictures from YuukiS was from December 28, 2021 and the first release of this game was from the beginning of this year. I do believe Fujino created his own Cards but its seem like he did copy ideas and postions from YuukiS.
I would say Fujino should have been using a card created by others, same as YuukiS. because those card shared is mostly free to access. And it's not hard to redo the image know which card of character is used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit, I don't know why I need to say those, so cross out

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes