4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
This logic is not the best of use period because 2, Fujino said that he would put less effort/focus in side-characters, Gyaru Bitch period is just getting scenes as part of Inoda's plot so not having that much focus or better scenes seems legit.
I get what you are saying and i agree. All i want for christmas is one scene of her and Inoda fucking, not two not three and certainly not an entire subplot.
I play this because of Asuna and i don't care too much about the side girls like Asunas mum or Suguha. So as long as Asuna still hasn't fallen i wouldn't mind for example one scene of the gyaru instead of one scene of Kyouko.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Here you go
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 8]
-Added - Old Titles screen animation x2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make a backup of "\www\js\plugins.js" before trying or the whole game

In www -> img -> "titles1" folder
Copy 标题1 (1) to 标题1 (82) and 标题2 (1) to 标题2 (116)
Paste them in this folder "Special__actionSeq"

You need to do this before this step

Replace .json files in www -> data folder
Replace plugins.js in www -> js folder
You can use savefile 20 or watch an event to update the map

Don't take the wrong version either

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I get what you are saying and i agree. All i want for christmas is one scene of her and Inoda fucking, not two not three and certainly not an entire subplot.
I play this because of Asuna and i don't care too much about the side girls like Asunas mum or Suguha. So as long as Asuna still hasn't fallen i wouldn't mind for example one scene of the gyaru instead of one scene of Kyouko.
I would like the same present. Real world sex is not possible, but maybe FOG sex could happen for some reason. Come on Fujino, give us a whiter Christmas!

Reactions: pnkrel

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I would like the same present. Real world sex is not possible, but maybe FOG sex could happen for some reason. Come on Fujino, give us a whiter Christmas!
On the last day after you finish the game and day before Asuna said to go her fathers villa and it shows that she is there with the Note using Phone. But on the day she went to city center and love hotel using Note it showed that she is in her own house only dropping additional notification that she is actually somewhere else and because of end of update maybe those additional notification were not added or just this time shadowed because Fujino had planned something like she is actually at Inoda place or somewhere else with Inoda. But maybe this time its true because he was with Liz.

Last edited:

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Here you go
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 8]
-Added - Old Titles screen animation x2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make a backup of "\www\js\plugins.js" before trying or the whole game

In www -> img -> "titles1" folder
Copy 标题1 (1) to 标题1 (82) and 标题2 (1) to 标题2 (116)
Paste them in this folder "Special__actionSeq"

You need to do this before this step

Replace .json files in www -> data folder
Replace plugins.js in www -> js folder
You can use savefile 20 or watch an event to update the map

Don't take the wrong version either
The mod works great thanks for your work

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I'm the opposite ironically, I'm more into this game because of Suguha than Asuna personally, but personal opinions aside, it's clearly not the same XD I know some people mainly only care about Asuna and think all the othe girls are the same level of "side-character", but Fujino clearly doesn't, he had Suguha just one step of importance under Asuna and the other randoms as just filler back in Part 1 and in here is kinda the same, so if anyone would get a full-on visible scene it most certainly wouldn't be a filler girl XP

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
i have to say that i only play this because of Suguha so i hope we can see more and more of her.
Based fellow. And well, this is 100% personal speculation, but I think we SHOULD get some more of Sugu in the upcoming update, because the previous one ended with her and Kirito agreeing to have a not-date the next day (Sunday, which should be the bulk of the update), so it would stand to reason, given the type of game this is, that the date gets crashed and this causes at least one or more H-scenes of Suguha to happen behind his back.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Based fellow. And well, this is 100% personal speculation, but I think we SHOULD get some more of Sugu in the upcoming update, because the previous one ended with her and Kirito agreeing to have a not-date the next day (Sunday, which should be the bulk of the update), so it would stand to reason, given the type of game this is, that the date gets crashed and this causes at least one or more H-scenes of Suguha to happen behind his back.
Personally, I'm just waiting for the next in-combat sex scene. I love these so much!

BBC King

May 8, 2021
is it possible for this to be put up on e-hentai or is it just gonna get nuked
If you that concerned just download it now, save to your harddrive and then upload it to a free MEGA account, you get 20 gigs of cloud space so you can preserve it forever.

ndcuongvn

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix this bug?
I'm playing version 0.15 until the mission scene with Alice, Klein in underground streets.
View attachment 3172006
After going to Klein's base next to the brothel, I was transported to the scene of the conversation between Inoda and Lisbeth.
View attachment 3172005
After finishing the conversation, I don't know why it was transferred to the save location and I couldn't get out. I went around looking for somewhere to get out but couldn't find it.
View attachment 3172017
If anyone can fix it, can you tell me?
It's not a "bug". You have just reached the end of v0.15. Whenever that white bird/chicken in the third picture appear, it means that you have played all of the available contents. Talk to that bird/chicken and it will give you a message from fujino about how this is the end of the current update and his future plans (if any)

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes