4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I don't know if everyone will agree with me, but I think that putting Asuna Yuuki in the gym in the game and having this outfit more or less would be quite interesting for the event along with Inoda training with Asuna in real life while Kirito is doing something out there.

View attachment 3232786
Hell yeah

There is so much to do with this game, but i don't think we'll get too see the full potential :cry:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Thank goodness. People always assume the worse if nothing is told. Fujino was just a bit unlucky and caught whatever is infecting everyone else at the beginning of the year.

I think I will Treat him a Chicken Soup this month.
Not sure what the source of that is from, but thank heavens, yeah. I think we can all be happy he's fine at least and get back to theorizing about the future of the game XP

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Not source what the source of that is from, but thank heavens, yeah. I think we can all be happy he's fine at least and get back to theorizing about the future of the game XP
Other than "there will be no future the dev died tragically in a terrible disaster" you mean :p

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Soo, i have to download part 1 + 2 + english fix? Or just the english fix serves?
If you haven't played part 1, then download and play part 1... Then after that just download "english fix" because it's the part 2 (that happens right after the end of part 1) but fixed... The normal "part 2" has bugs and some prevent you from advancing the game

Makuse P

Aug 2, 2023
good evening, coming to this part, no matter how much I press the space key the object does not move, help please

1704513283099.png

G4rbage

Nov 21, 2023
Hello, does anyone know how to fix this model problem?
and i don't know if its related with it but it made me stuck in the karaoke scene, and can't move no matter what key i press.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hello, does anyone know how to fix this model problem?
and i don't know if its related with it but it made me stuck in the karaoke scene, and can't move no matter what key i press.
you probably downloaded normal "part 2"... That's the bugged version, you have to download "english fix" (that's part 2 but fixed)

Reactions: MarioXXX69

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Thank goodness. People always assume the worse if nothing is told. Fujino was just a bit unlucky and caught whatever is infecting everyone else at the beginning of the year.

I think I will Treat him a Chicken Soup this month.
If it was here (this part of the world where i live) i would joke and say its the afterparty syndrome xD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes