4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Excellent update nothing to say! Only thing, too bad we'll have to wait 2 months for the next one! By now Asuna is completely gone, probably from the next update, as Fujino himself says we will have many more scenes, we will see Asuna as Inoda's whore. It's also a shame about the various untranslated menus. One last thing, the scene on the train gives us a choice to make, I chose not to get close to Asuna, does anything different happen if you choose to get closer instead?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
By far the best update of Part 2.

Asuna's personality and acceptance of Inoda this update is no different to the pacing of Part 1. Honestly, Part 2 should have just been this from the start. Each update should be more NTR mystery where Kirito wonders who Inoda is spending time with and where Asuna is instead of the extended cast drama we had until now.
Amen

Reactions: faragefe

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Excellent update nothing to say! Only thing, too bad we'll have to wait 2 months for the next one! By now Asuna is completely gone, probably from the next update, as Fujino himself says we will have many more scenes, we will see Asuna as Inoda's whore. It's also a shame about the various untranslated menus. One last thing, the scene on the train gives us a choice to make, I chose not to get close to Asuna, does anything different happen if you choose to get closer instead?
2 month ? its isnt update every month ?? whats happen :(

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I get you there. From the observer's perspective, it's obvious that elements from different "timelines" were just thrown together for the sake of Asuna x Inoda, and others were just cut off.

If we had at least gotten the scenes of Sugu x Kirito, it would be reassuring. Right now, if we don't get them in the next update, then I guess he's emphasizing that nothing happened between them, and he dropped Sugu's story. :(
Pretty much, that's honestly my main fear. To put it into perspective, Last-Update-Suguha saw Kirito going berserk and fucking Asuna right in front of her, masturbated to it and then probably rode his dick right afterward. Then, the very next day, she knew Kirito was going to log into FOG to spend time with Asuna and she did it AGAIN. And after that she had an almost yandere reaction to Asuna 'neglecting' him.

Meanwhile, this Update's Suguha got sad and didn't even insist once when he told her he was fine after seeing Asuna's mother basically berate him and put absurd limitations in their relationship right in front of her, and then later it apparently only took him turning her down once to call Hebishima to fuck (Still not 100% confirmed but is what the narrative seemed to imply). Is like her character completely did a full-on regression/change in less than 24 hours.

I'm one of those guys who liked Suguha, but I'm worried about the path it will take with her, since there were complaints before this and Fujino thinks they didn't like Suguha, and Suguha suspects that Asuna is cheating on Kirito, in fact, already that she rarely sees the two of them together now.

Asuna has already fallen, after the sex scene, it's likely that in the next one things will start in real life, which in fact has already happened with a handjob.

Alice was completely discarded, she was mentioned but I doubt there will be anything about her now, Leafa appeared but probably to ride in Hebishima without having any scenes, Leafa is another one who won't be important, Sinon may have some relevance going forward, but I don't think so it's going to be main, Suguha is already worrying but in my mind she continues to be main and I hope Suguha saves Kirito from the end, but since it's NTR, there won't be a happy ending, unless Fujino puts an ending where Kirito manages to avoid and catch Asuna leaving or simply living with Suguha, but difficult to happen.

I don't know, but I like updates like these, not as slow as hell, but in development, it's a shame that people don't have patience and want to have everything, scenes and Asuna falling for Inoda's dick, but anyway...

My concern is that development will rush too quickly, I hope not.
"Leafa" is Suguha dude, that's her in-game avatar, not sure why you're talking as if they were separate people XD But yeah, like, there was never gonna be any 'happy' ending for Kirito, but I was hoping at least Suguha would forcibly get her own with the new development she got in the last update, even at his expense, but now it seems that was discarded too.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I have a question. Why are there so few good games where a hot girl is getting corrupted slowly by ugly/fat/old guy? It's a formula for success. There are probably a million JAVs about this premise.

BTW does anyone have recommendations?

Reactions: RuinedManLife

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Rec Room mod for v0.31
Modv1 SAO IT2 v0.31.jpg

Replace .json file in www -> Data folder
You can use the savefile20 or go in/out of the shrine map to update the map

--Edit--
For the newcomer, this mod is Gif only scene. The purpose of this mod is to find any left out animation from current update or see if you missed stuff.
You can go back to the Rec Room by leaving this map, there is an Anxiety Mod that add +100anxiety point if you don't have enough to unlock stuff.

--Edit2--
For those that used the save20 in the mod you can use the new save file updated if not they are 2Recollection event that does not pop-up since wrong variable number and don't touch the Progress yellow light in the mod too
Sorry for that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Pretty much, that's honestly my main fear. To put it into perspective, Last-Update-Suguha saw Kirito going berserk and fucking Asuna right in front of her, masturbated to it and then probably rode his dick right afterward. Then, the very next day, she knew Kirito was going to log into FOG to spend time with Asuna and she did it AGAIN. And after that she had an almost yandere reaction to Asuna 'neglecting' him.

Meanwhile, this Update's Suguha got sad and didn't even insist once when he told her he was fine after seeing Asuna's mother basically berate him and put absurd limitations in their relationship right in front of her, and then later it apparently only took him turning her down once to call Hebishima to fuck (Still not 100% confirmed but is what the narrative seemed to imply). Is like her character completely did a full-on regression/change in less than 24 hours.
Exactly my thoughts. Now we have to wait for 2 months and just pray.

My only hope is ironically, that Kirito now has time to spend with Sugu. After this update, he is practically cut off from Asuna in real life. I don't really know what other purpose he would serve in the story now. I really hope he's not just going to end up working, studying, etc. It's already hardly interesting to play him for the main story, and it's not fun to play a totally pointless character.^^

Daddynum1x

Jul 21, 2022
i am not netorare fan but damn kirito looks really cuckable ahhh. wish mc was the other guy and cucks kirito..BTW i fucking hate kirito i dont know why

Feb 27, 2021
"Leafa" is Suguha dude, that's her in-game avatar, not sure why you're talking as if they were separate people XD But yeah, like, there was never gonna be any 'happy' ending for Kirito, but I was hoping at least Suguha would forcibly get her own with the new development she got in the last update, even at his expense, but now it seems that was discarded too.
Man, I traveled a lot, but whatever. It's a shame that there won't be a good ending for Kirito without having a true ending or a secret ending for him, preventing Asuna from falling and being happy with her, or at least being happy with her sister, but it won't happen.

Who knows, maybe Kirito becoming gay will be lucky and end up with Klein, all that's left is for Klein to betray and fall into Inoda's corruption... Then I see that Inoda really hates Kirito.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have a question. Why are there so few good games where a hot girl is getting corrupted slowly by ugly/fat/old guy? It's a formula for success. There are probably a million JAVs about this premise.

BTW does anyone have recommendations?
Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
This is the game I lay awake during lonely nights thinking about. A incomplete masterpiece!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Exactly my thoughts. Now we have to wait for 2 months and just pray.

My only hope is ironically, that Kirito now has time to spend with Sugu. After this update, he is practically cut off from Asuna in real life. I don't really know what other purpose he would serve in the story now. I really hope he's not just going to end up working, studying, etc. It's already hardly interesting to play him for the main story, and it's not fun to play a totally pointless character.^^
Yeah, funnily enough, it seems Fujino was aiming exactly to what you're fearing, the whole plot of Asuna's mom "getting him a job" on top of all the 'limitations' feels extremely weird and out of left field and it seems like it would serve absolutely no purpose except than to make time go faster and Kirito to spend even less time with Asuna. However, I personally can't see this leading to him spending more time with Suguha because he will be working too, if anything this would make them spend even less time together, though I hope to be wrong there...

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes