4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Reflecting on this update, it seems like a heartfelt cry from a developer compelled by those meant to support him, abandoning his vision and shattering all his ideas on the table, forming a mess of untold stories and bitter loss.
I took it as the opposite. The end of update pidgeon pretty much expresses that this update and the coming content is a result of him focusing on the story he wanted to write without considering what other people were wanting him to do.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't understand how you can say that the game is too fast. You have sex immediately. Literally nothing else matters after that when it comes to their relationship. Oh she is going to become his woman now or whatever? So what they already have sex daily?

Good corruption games are slower. Like part 1 of this game.
Did you consider that people actually have different perspectives and preferences? For you, any sex is the final reward. For others, sex can come in many different circumstances and the girl's true corruption (fallen state) is the end point for NTR plots.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Did you consider that people actually have different perspectives and preferences? For you, any sex is the final reward. For others, sex can come in many different circumstances and the girl's true corruption (fallen state) is the end point for NTR plots.
Are you new here? Of course I haven't considered that. And I never will.

Reactions: beoroa21123

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Have you ever played Curse of Kubel? It's an incredible example of how the first physical act of sex can be just the start of a corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was planning to do the same, but you did them very well. I noticed all the animation files are unencrypted in the EN 0.31 version we got.
you can do it mate no problem i think someone did the same in SAO 1 in mkv at 60fps now i am working on a mod

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just replayed latest update and man it really doesn't sit well with my story wise. The content in terms of fap material is fantastic and at the end of the day I think we all kind of expected to see this eventually given previous game. So I can kind of understand where a lot of people are coming from saying this is exactly what they wanted. I think that it really just doesn't feel deserved to me yet, like "I pity him so I'll cheat on my boyfriend with him" is weird for me. So is her mom sending her home immediately during their date and her first instinct is literally just "let me just check on Inoda real quick, and make sure he's okay with a hand job" is so odd. The cabin scene seems like it's supposed to be pinnacle of the build of a lot of scenes in game before it takes place. We literally got boob fondle, sucking, him eating her out, thigh job, full on sex, doing it in front of Kirito, getting caught but continuing anyway, literally doing it by the window as he fights for them. So much going on there that I think it'll just make the next scenes seem a little less rewarding.

Next update should focus apparently on Kirito being busy as hell (Kyoko requirements, Sugu story, Liz shenanigans) and Asuna apparently getting another "massage" from Inoda which given this update should pretty much just be sex through a curtain while Kirito is semi awake/asleep.

Reactions: Sarolt

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Just replayed latest update and man it really doesn't sit well with my story wise. The content in terms of fap material is fantastic and at the end of the day I think we all kind of expected to see this eventually given previous game. So I can kind of understand where a lot of people are coming from saying this is exactly what they wanted. I think that it really just doesn't feel deserved to me yet, like "I pity him so I'll cheat on my boyfriend with him" is weird for me. So is her mom sending her home immediately during their date and her first instinct is literally just "let me just check on Inoda real quick, and make sure he's okay with a hand job" is so odd. The cabin scene seems like it's supposed to be pinnacle of the build of a lot of scenes in game before it takes place. We literally got boob fondle, sucking, him eating her out, thigh job, full on sex, doing it in front of Kirito, getting caught but continuing anyway, literally doing it by the window as he fights for them. So much going on there that I think it'll just make the next scenes seem a little less rewarding.

Next update should focus apparently on Kirito being busy as hell (Kyoko requirements, Sugu story, Liz shenanigans) and Asuna apparently getting another "massage" from Inoda which given this update should pretty much just be sex through a curtain while Kirito is semi awake/asleep.
It only feels jarring because of attempting to slow down the story. If Fujino had spent the last two updates including a single scene of Asuna masturbating (which finally happened this update) then it would feel more natural. Still I'm very happy with this progression. Hopefully all the updates from now on will just be continual escalation.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
... and Asuna apparently getting another "massage" from Inoda which given this update should pretty much just be sex through a curtain while Kirito is semi awake/asleep.
Yeah, I remembered Liz said 'the next massage is tomorrow' and after that night in the cabin, and Asuna's obviously degraded resistance to lewdness in FOG, I'm looking forward to it.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
SAO Part 2 v0.31 COMPRESS MOD

this is my mod version how it differs from another compressed version:

when you compress without changing an option for example the audio the audio in the game doesn't weigh much when compressing you ruin it, my work I have modified the fight with the giant trent and the last update in the storm enjoy and share

update patch: put the files in www/img/Special__actionSeq

Last edited:

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
oh no, the name of her stats on this version are in Chinese, was it in english in the previous version or did someone just modded that and I downloaded and overwrote?

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
Good game with good animations. Although, I wish protag was Inoda for some fun netori perspective. I would love to see more of his scheming ways into Asuna's pants lol. Hell, I think FMC would allow for better sandbox, ntr and corruption elements where she gets the choice to go where she pleases, etc.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes