4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Ahhh okayy, but i do hope the dev would update it on regular basis so the fans can predict when it will come out and list the progress as how far the game has been developed properly at the time. Like, once a month maybe ? but with a lot of progress being made at the time. rather than being too fast or unorganized like updating it 1 to 2 scene per update/week. :sneaky:

Never heard about space restriction of RPGM before since i theres a game out there that have like 3-5GB (Ex : Oneone1 games) but guess it's like you gotta use a pro account or something to create it ?, or maybe theres another reason as to why he split the part 1,.. I don't really mind about this tho, as long as the next part got better.
Hmmmm, but that also mean there is a chance for him to make the game a trilogy for part 3 then :unsure:
Fujino, the creator, gives weekly status updates on patreon and cien about what content he's gotten down in the past week, and he also posts the game update at the end of the month. Though he did already tell us he is going to be skipping the March update, as his day job is working him overtime too much.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I'm not an expert in RPGM; that's just what I've read.

As for the development, usually, we get one update per month. The dev also provides weekly reports on that update. But right now, he needs to take a break due to working overtime and personal problems, so the next update will be in 2 months.

The situation is a bit unclear right now because there have been complaints by the supporters; they were unhappy with the slow progression, so Fujino was forced to quicken up the main story and change the initial plan. Because of that, it's hard to predict how the dev is going to implement things in the future; some of us worry that some side stories might be cut or at least butchered.

Truth be told, it seems most players are just here for scenes with Asuna x Inoda and don't care for the story, pacing and side characters.

About content, the dev already mentioned that there will be two endings, and there are also some spoilers about upcoming and endgame content, so don't read the perk list that has been posted to avoid heavy spoilers.
Though from the dev note he left ingame at the end of this last update, it does sound like he's gonna go back to just writing the story he envisioned rather than trying to make what he thinks people want.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Though from the dev note he left ingame at the end of this last update, it does sound like he's gonna go back to just writing the story he envisioned rather than trying to make what he thinks people want.
We'll see. Just keep in mind that things don't always go according to plan. ;)

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
I'm not an expert in RPGM; that's just what I've read.

As for the development, usually, we get one update per month. The dev also provides weekly reports on that update. But right now, he needs to take a break due to working overtime and personal problems, so the next update will be in 2 months.

The situation is a bit unclear right now because there have been complaints by the supporters; they were unhappy with the slow progression, so Fujino was forced to quicken up the main story and change the initial plan. Because of that, it's hard to predict how the dev is going to implement things in the future; some of us worry that some side stories might be cut or at least butchered.

Truth be told, it seems most players are just here for scenes with Asuna x Inoda and don't care for the story, pacing and side characters.

About content, the dev already mentioned that there will be two endings, and there are also some spoilers about upcoming and endgame content, so don't read the perk list that has been posted to avoid heavy spoilers.
Understandable. Just joining this thread, so i don't really pay attention to his update schedule, but oh well it's gonna take longer then :cry: Hope it won't take many years of development, just to get hates from fans because of how long it is and only to be hurried-to-make game at the end. (many cases ended up like this)

For me personally, i also more into Asuna x Inoda, but since the side char already implemented in the game, might as well clear it but as a side story or support filler just like what i've said before on Liz's case,... but welp, back to the dev again i guess

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Fujino, the creator, gives weekly status updates on patreon and cien about what content he's gotten down in the past week, and he also posts the game update at the end of the month. Though he did already tell us he is going to be skipping the March update, as his day job is working him overtime too much.
Hooo boi, April gonna take a while :rolleyes:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Understandable. Just joining this thread, so i don't really pay attention to his update schedule, but oh well it's gonna take longer then :cry: Hope it won't take many years of development, just to get hates from fans because of how long it is and only to be hurried-to-make game at the end. (many cases ended up like this)

For me personally, i also more into Asuna x Inoda, but since the side char already implemented in the game, might as well clear it but as a side story or support filler just like what i've said before on Liz's case,... but welp, back to the dev again i guess
Well, to be fair, Fujino is the sole developer of the game. He recently had to move from China to Japan, and considering the outdated and demanding Japanese work culture things can go either way. In the last few months, he slept about 4 hours a day because of overwork and developing the game, so we'll see how it's going to play out in the long run.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I feel like a lot of you put way to much value on a leaked perk list. I doubt there was any grand planning when he made it. He just threw in what he thought would be cool, and will use or change it as needed as the story develops.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I feel like a lot of you put way to much value on a leaked perk list. I doubt there was any grand planning when he made it. He just threw in what he thought would be cool, and will use or change it as needed as the story develops.
Anything could change but he did put specific perks instead vague or blank placeholders. This shows he probably did have a roadmap. It has been right so far. So until we see something different from the leaked list why wouldn't we assume the leaked list is still the planned path?

If the perks list is still correct, Inoda's endgame is something to look forward to.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Well yeah, the perk list covers pretty much your standard fetishes; there is nothing that we haven't seen elsewhere. He could still cut some of it or add some specific fetishes like BDSM, etc., if he is into it. But overall, everything reflects the ending that he's aiming for. Most possible is that any of the side characters would be added to the harem aside from Liz and Asuna's mom. He could also changes the description of perks, but the content will probably stay more or less the same.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Anything could change but he did put specific perks instead vague or blank placeholders. This shows he probably did have a roadmap. It has been right so far. So until we see something different from the leaked list why wouldn't we assume the leaked list is still the planned path?

If the perks list is still correct, Inoda's endgame is something to look forward to.
As one of the few people who legit never bothered looking at the 'leaks' of the complete Perk List, I also wanna say it's 100% possible that Fujino just wrote what he thought he would use with a vague idea in mind, then tries and implement it whenever he can or to build the story towards it but his plans very obviously HAVE changed from how it initially go. Like, we spend like 3 updates or so without the Perk list "updating" at all, then the last one when he had to rush it we suddenly got like 3 I think?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
As one of the few people who legit never bothered looking at the 'leaks' of the complete Perk List, I also wanna say it's 100% possible that Fujino just wrote what he thought he would use with a vague idea in mind, then tries and implement it whenever he can or to build the story towards it but his plans very obviously HAVE changed from how it initially go. Like, we spend like 3 updates or so without the Perk list "updating" at all, then the last one when he had to rush it we suddenly got like 3 I think?
As for now, the perk list is still accurate. On a side note, it only covers Asuna's state, so we still don't know what the other characters will do and how everything on the list will be portrayed. All the changes from the last update don't really interfere with the perks, tbh.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think Fujino had a ending for Asuna in mind and then build the perks list to reach that ending. With that in mind, most of the perks could change since they are just general corruption perks. It would be until near the end when the endgame starts up then we will see if anything important changed.

If you look at the perks reveal so far, it is all developing Asuna's body and "opening" her mind. Since Asuna did not want to interact with Inoda during the first few updates, it is very reasonable nothing happened in the first few updates but suddenly we are getting a bunch of perks update after she forgave him. Just like Inoda's affection, once Asuna forgave him, it increased at much faster rate. If only got one or two perks update, then it would take at least 20 updates to get all the perks since a bunch of perks have levels too.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
As for now, the perk list is still accurate. On a side note, it only covers Asuna's state, so we still don't know what the other characters will do and how everything on the list will be portrayed. All the changes from the last update don't really interfere with the perks, tbh.
That's what I meant to say, like, it's entirely possible that Fujino is trying to rebuild the story back up to follow the perks, but because of ALL the things that changed back and forth since v0.1 and the current one, the original vision of the perks' development or intent outside those meant for big ending scenes or such are probably gone by now, that's all :O Will he still 'fulfill' them all? Most likely yes, he's the creator and he probably can still make them happen one way or another, just saying that they probably won't all be as he originally envisioned when he first wrote the list.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Well, to be fair, Fujino is the sole developer of the game. He recently had to move from China to Japan, and considering the outdated and demanding Japanese work culture things can go either way. In the last few months, he slept about 4 hours a day because of overwork and developing the game, so we'll see how it's going to play out in the long run.
make sense

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE -
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes