4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
3.31 Report/报告

Hello everyone, I will start to make the progress report and make the next update in April. I Add several new outfits of Asuna, Lisbeth and Suguha for the new plots. I'm working on some CGs of Alice and Asuna which has been determined. And I'm going to make weekly report in April, thank

一晃3月幾乎都在加班中過去了,4月正式開始恢復製作和更新,為劇情需要又追加繪製幾件新的服裝,下面是其中的兩個,CG還在製作中,內容分別是亞絲娜的和愛麗絲的,4月會繼續通知,感謝大家。

1000003310.png

1000003311.png

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Whaa, glad to hear from him
im really excited to see where he is gonna use those new "outfits" huehue. Bathroom? Massage room? hmmmm

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I think at the hot springs
i would actually prefer hot springs tbh
it feels more private, closed up. maybe they manage to switch each other out.
1st mission: get it private for only 4 of them in a separated hot spring/onsen
2nd mission misguide both asuna and kirito, thinking liz and inoda arent feeling well and have to leave their places
3rd have fun with them (asuna) huehue

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Glad to see Fujino is back! And to hear even Sugu is getting new outfits, though after the last update I'm hesitant to say if that will be a good or a bad thing, I guess it depends on what he ends up doing for her in the end XP Sexy swimsuits too!

it feels more private, closed up. or maybe they manage to switch each other out.
2nd mission misguide both asuna and kirito, thinking liz and inoda arent feeling well and have to leave their places
Is almost 100% gonna be in the hot springs and not a beach, yeah, because we have had that Hot Springs there in the game town from almost literally the first update of Part 2 and it hasn't been used, it wouldn't make sense for Fujino to add a beach area over using it first at least :3

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
yesterday i have been replaying the entire tree house arc.. (again, what a hot scene man..)
and i have to admit its really hard playing this game with one hand.. especially when you have to choose skills and attack those stupid monsters.. xd
"but you could just watch the extracted videos"
yea but the suspense, shadows and sounds in the game make it 100% hotter xd

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
it feels more private, closed up. or maybe they manage to switch each other out.
Glad to see Fujino is back! And to hear even Sugu is getting new outfits, though after the last update I'm hesitant to say if that will be a good or a bad thing, I guess it depends on what he ends up doing for her in the end XP Sexy swimsuits too!

Is almost 100% gonna be in the hot springs and not a beach, yeah, because we have had that Hot Springs there in the game town from almost literally the first update of Part 2 and it hasn't been used, it wouldn't make sense for Fujino to add a beach area over using it first at least :3
It is possible they are going to hot springs. I doubt it because it is weird to wear swimsuits in hot springs. Usually I see people just wearing a towel which we already have a model for the girls.

I am hoping they are going on a mission that needs swimming. So they are wearing "swim gear". This could allow battle harassments while Asuna is wearing the swimsuit!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
It is possible they are going to hot springs. I doubt it because it is weird to wear swimsuits in hot springs. Usually I see people just wearing a towel which we already have a model for the girls.

I am hoping they are going on a mission that needs swimming. So they are wearing "swim gear". This could allow battle harassments while Asuna is wearing the swimsuit!
Mhh-- damn you are right.. its def weird..
i keep getting reminded of the hot login screens where asuna and inoda are having fun. hopefully it will be come a similar situation

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Pretty sure that a 'censoring method' for mixed hot springs in anime is having everyone wear swimsuits, actually, so it may be the case for this...like, they're no doubt gonna end out of said swimsuits very fast, but it's totally realistic this could be the case and why they're not wearing just towels, especially as we have teased since the beginning that the VIP Hot Springs can be reserved for anyone.

I wouldn't have anything against a 'beach mission' myself, I would just find it weird that he would add yet another area without using fully the ones available already, especially for something water-related XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Pretty sure that a 'censoring method' for mixed hot springs in anime is having everyone wear swimsuits, actually, so it may be the case for this...like, they're no doubt gonna end out of said swimsuits very fast, but it's totally realistic this could be the case and why they're not wearing just towels, especially as we have teased since the beginning that the VIP Hot Springs can be reserved for anyone.

I wouldn't have anything against a 'beach mission' myself, I would just find it weird that he would add yet another area without using fully the ones available already, especially for something water-related XP
You are probably right. I want to see battle harassments with Asuna wearing swimsuits but this is more realistic. Oh well we still have a real world area that looks like it could be a beach. Maybe there will a beach event in the real world later!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Everyone here thinking on how and where the new outfits and scenes could play out. Meanwhile Fujino-Sensei:
I wonder what i will be eating for lunch today...
kek

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Man i just read through 2 pages of reviews for this game and low star people are complaining about such weird stuff, it makes my heart cry. If Fujino Sensei is aware of the f95z, i hope he wont mind the toxic negativity and will only focus on the positive ones...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You are probably right. I want to see battle harassments with Asuna wearing swimsuits but this is more realistic. Oh well we still have a real world area that looks like it could be a beach. Maybe there will a beach event in the real world later!
I can't say much as someone not that invested in the main story so the battle harassments aren't that amazing for me, but it could definitively happen XP And yeah, there are certainly distant parts of the IRL map that are just there seemingly as just decoration but that Fujino could visit at some point, there is even an amusement park I think?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes