4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, like that Sakura game that he made, he made Shirou's dick so small that it would be mistaken as a toothpick.

But fr thou, ain't no way that hero of justice wannabe has a small dick, he's a eroge protagonist after all.

His dick is naturally long enough to satisfy all of his capture targets.

And one of those was Medusa of all people.
Yeah, pretty much, like, even 'normally' is a very dumb cliche, but it just feels extra-so for series where you canonically know the game-maker is wrong. Shirou, as you said, is a great example, but even Kirito himself actually canonically is almost too much for a single girl to handle, definitively not a small-dick-loser that can't satisfy his gf XD And Yuuki Rito, as much as almost everyone universally dislikes him, canonically not only has a monster in his pants but can bring a girl to orgasm several times with his hands alone while half-dreaming yet he's constantly written as a useless pencil-dick bitch whose shitty friend or fatso principal are better at sex than him, so it's kinda funny if you know those things seeing any NTR cliche doujin/game using it as the only or main reason the girls ditch them for the NTR Guy of turn :p

wtf did i walk into here? fujino sensei please bless us horny believers as soon as possible to release us from this suffering *amen*
The wait this time has been the longest since the tragedy between Part 1 and 2, so it's no wonder, people are just a bit bored :3

• Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Soon people should be starting the next round of "What parody should Fujino's next game be?"
oh dear god please no. please let him focus on sao for a very long time. the other devs can try out for the other parodies..
i recently saw a good naruto parody: Living with Tsunade - made with rpgmaker, the art looked really good. its still early phases tho

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Suguha's relationship with Hebishima has always been one of convenience. She doesn't love him or actually like him in anyway besides his dick and only uses him to comfort herself from not having Kirito. That event in Kirito's room gave her hope that she might have a chance with him. So when he turned Leafa down she is sad and immediately goes to Hebishima for comfort. I think her behavior is very believable.

Currently Kirito has no romantic feelings towards Suguha but once Kirito loses Asuna's interest and if Suguha is there to comfort him then maybe she can be his rebound girl. My biggest support, which I admit is very flimsy, is Suguha actually liking Kirito's dick after experiencing NTR character's dick is almost unheard of. That scene must mean something for Suguha since Kirito doesn't know and Fujino purposely put it in.
For the most part we won’t know will happen with suguha and the others until he drops the next part of the game

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I mean, yeah, that's one of the oldest and most common NTR cliches and one consistent across all of Fujino's works, all the MCs/husbands/boyfriends must have small dicks, no stamina, and/or no sexual proficiency at all, while all the NTR-men are sex Gods with forearm-sized dicks and unlimited stamina (Even Inoda who is a fatso that doesn't exercise at all IRL and didn't even go out of his apartment actively before meeting Kirito and Asuna XD).
me think kirito dick look fine in this game

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope fujino focus finish SAO first cuz this is big project than his other game, part 2 menu animation, multy POV and ntr even better here
he still not finish sakura chapter
He said he will focus on this game until it is gone. After he finishes this game, he said he will back and finish his FATE games. People here just likes to waste time between updates guessing what series should get the Fujino treatment. Since Fujino will never see the results, it is just harmless fun for us. Join in on the guessing. You will have fun!

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Only if Barrett and Red are NTR-able.
Well i recently found out Rakudai no Kishi (Chivalry of a fallen Knight) is being translated for real this time (fan translations were good and pretty advanced when it was dropped due to it getting liscenced.....and then the company either went bankrupt or it was some sort of scam, and it was dead for years), and found a few NTR in pixiv about it so i thought this was a good one for a game too. It would be funny getting a ntr game after basically getting cucked out of the series itself for years xD

Although i still prefer a Infinite Stratos NTR or To Love Ru xD

Or Isekai Harem

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I mean, yeah, that's one of the oldest and most common NTR cliches and one consistent across all of Fujino's works, all the MCs/husbands/boyfriends must have small dicks, no stamina, and/or no sexual proficiency at all, while all the NTR-men are sex Gods with forearm-sized dicks and unlimited stamina (Even Inoda who is a fatso that doesn't exercise at all IRL and didn't even go out of his apartment actively before meeting Kirito and Asuna XD).
The truth is that the size of the penis or the god of sex is just an easy formula to create an argument for why the girl cheats or is attracted to another man.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
If anyone of you guys played Curse of kubel the developer of that game is making a new here is trial ver and make sure to follow him on ci-en

Reactions: ahfro and Adsnow

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well i recently found out Rakudai no Kishi (Chivalry of a fallen Knight) is being translated for real this time (fan translations were good and pretty advanced when it was dropped due to it getting liscenced.....and then the company either went bankrupt or it was some sort of scam, and it was dead for years), and found a few NTR in pixiv about it so i thought this was a good one for a game too. It would be funny getting a ntr game after basically getting cucked out of the series itself for years xD

Although i still prefer a Infinite Stratos NTR or To Love Ru xD

Or Isekai Harem
Personally I think To Love-Ru would be the best candidate, as it even was part of the previous poll Fujino put where SAO won, but DxD would be great too IMO XP

The truth is that the size of the penis or the god of sex is just an easy formula to create an argument for why the girl cheats or is attracted to another man.
Oh yeah, I know it is and that's why it's used so much, but it's still lazy and unimaginative, and like I said the issue is that for a lot of works nowadays is just plain out wrong for several reasons. Like, I'm pretty sure nobody who actually knows Naruto would think the Raikage actually has better stamina than him, yet Raikage NTR of him fucking Hinata has become the biggest staple of Naruto Hentai for the past years XD Most people doesn't care for them and just enjoys it anyway, but it's just another of the many reasons I don't particularly care for NTR more often than not :p

Reactions: Kazuto123
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes