4.10 star(s) 78 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I already have the videos thanks, what I want to know is how to reverse engineer my interpolated result into the game.
here is a preview of them
i want to know how do you extract the rpg files to convert them to images .if and the cgi to mp4 do you do it all automatically?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It does not make sense for Inoda to ever allow Asuna to be used by others.
It also doesn't make any sense how Inoda could put the genie back in the bottle. Just because he wouldn't want it doesn't mean she wouldn't get stolen away, or corrupted so badly that she doesn't care who she fucks. Imo the best route would be that Asuna starts cheating on Kirito with starngers as well, with some hairbrained justification that she's doing it for Kirito.
Maybe have someone catch Asuna and Inoda and blackmail her into sex, which she agrees to because she's worried that Kirito finding out would hurt him. As she keeps having more and more sex she just becomes a massive slut.

Mind you I'm only playing this because Kirito sucks, so my motivations might be different than other peoples. I definitely don't think that Inoda is such a good NTR villain that he could actually keep a woman like that to himself though. Literally all he has is a fucked up mind and magic dick powers. If nothing else it'd be boring for it to just be Inoda x Asuna.
I especially think that Inoda posting pictures of Asuna online won't be working to his advantage either if he wants to keep her for himself. Just opening up another avenue for her to be blackmailed away from him.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
It also doesn't make any sense how Inoda could put the genie back in the bottle. Just because he wouldn't want it doesn't mean she wouldn't get stolen away, or corrupted so badly that she doesn't care who she fucks. Imo the best route would be that Asuna starts cheating on Kirito with starngers as well, with some hairbrained justification that she's doing it for Kirito.
Maybe have someone catch Asuna and Inoda and blackmail her into sex, which she agrees to because she's worried that Kirito finding out would hurt him. As she keeps having more and more sex she just becomes a massive slut.

Mind you I'm only playing this because Kirito sucks, so my motivations might be different than other peoples. I definitely don't think that Inoda is such a good NTR villain that he could actually keep a woman like that to himself though. Literally all he has is a fucked up mind and magic dick powers. If nothing else it'd be boring for it to just be Inoda x Asuna.
I especially think that Inoda posting pictures of Asuna online won't be working to his advantage either if he wants to keep her for himself. Just opening up another avenue for her to be blackmailed away from him.
Exactlyyyy..... Hope it goes this way...

Reactions: Adolfo and Toushiro

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
im not reading nothing about the sharing/cuck route that Fujino talked about a while ago, i hope he stick to his word and is not a Oblivious NTR forever

gumperx

Oct 5, 2017
It's great that this game has received so much attention. As a big SAO-NTR fan, I can only approve of this(y)
I would recommend to read a fanfic - 刀剑情域 (author - 九幽). It is in Chinese and as far as I know there is no translation, but it seems to me that you can find some similiar tropes with this game. This is the best SAO-NTR fanfic in China as I know (all others on Japanese language)
complicado buscar que no aparece jajajaj

Dec 31, 2017
It would be funny if in FOG it would be where Kirito is a cuck who sees whom Asuna fucks and what not, and yet IRL he would believe that is most definitely not the case while she is constantly fucking Inoda.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I mean yeah.... But inoda previously has posted pictures of themselves to prove himself....maybe he'll let others have a go with Asuna to prove his superiority to other that Asuna will do anything for him if he says, after corrupting Asuna obviously.... I mean at a certain point it would get boring if Only Asuna and inoda are going at it.... Kinda repetitive.....
That might be the case is Asuna was the only girl, but we have several that are already communal fuck holes. Sharing Ausna would completely ruin her corruption for me. Its not about her becoming a loose slut, its about her being stolen by another guy. Sugoha will prob be shared, we also have the other girls who are already being whored out. I dont want every girl to end up the exact same.

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
i want to know how do you extract the rpg files to convert them to images .if and the cgi to mp4 do you do it all automatically?
you can decrypt rpgmv files to images. You now have multiple images to make animation. It's called image sequence animation and theres a lot of program or web apps that can do that. I only know adobe premiere pro, you can import image sequence there to make a vid

Reactions: SGod

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Some people seem to think that hooking up is the ultimate goal in a relationship. I wonder if these people even have girlfriends in real life. Also, making Asuna a public whore doesn't fit Inoda's character, and it's not like objectifying women is the only way to make a story sexy. The contrast of treating Kirito and other people with innocence and nobility, while treating Inoda like a bitch, is what makes it enjoyable.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
" And the one for "Desire to Enlarge Breasts Lv1" is "
holy shit a breast expansion would be INSANE!!
This is a misunderstanding caused by a translation error. "强欲" in Chinese means having strong desires as an adjective, while "丰乳" refers to having full breasts as a noun. I would prefer "Lusty Busty Lv1" for the translation. Based on my understanding of the author's work, it's unlikely that there would be any body modification. You can see my version of the translation in #2,145.

Reactions: xJuma

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
This is a misunderstanding caused by a translation error. "强欲" in Chinese means having strong desires as an adjective, while "丰乳" refers to having full breasts as a noun. I would prefer "Lusty Busty Lv1" for the translation. Based on my understanding of the author's work, it's unlikely that there would be any body modification. You can see my version of the translation in #2,145.
I interpreted it as level of breast and nipple sensitivity because breast enhancement sounded weird.

Reactions: Animefan_09

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Maybe a tiered harem. Asuna is top girl/main wife. Kyouko is the side bitch/complementary add-on.
I completely support your opinion, bro. It would be even more interesting if Asuna played the role of a mistress while her mother played the role of a maid in their interactions.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Asuna will have more and more sex with Inoda, but it would be repetitive, I think that Asuna will have sex with other men. Perhaps Inoda wants to share Asuna with other men, as he is an exhibitionist who posts many photos and recordings of Asuna to be praised, so that he wants to bring Asuna into the school's prostitution ring. That way he will be valued by the group of popular boys. Plus Inoda owes favors to a lot of people: the alleged subway stalker, the alleged rapists. I think he's going to be required to repay those favors, and I think Asuna will be the price.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Asuna will have more and more sex with Inoda, but it would be repetitive, I think that Asuna will have sex with other men. Perhaps Inoda wants to share Asuna with other men, as he is an exhibitionist who posts many photos and recordings of Asuna to be praised, so that he wants to bring Asuna into the school's prostitution ring. That way he will be valued by the group of popular boys. Plus Inoda owes favors to a lot of people: the alleged subway stalker, the alleged rapists. I think he's going to be required to repay those favors, and I think Asuna will be the price.
I take that as less of being exhibitionist and more like, "look what I have, that you don't you losers". It doesn't fit his character to share something that is his. To me the only way it would get repetitive is if every girl followed the same corruption path that ending in the girl just being a whore to any guy. And if just INodaxINoda started to get boring then the game is being dragged out unnecessarily.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
That might be the case is Asuna was the only girl, but we have several that are already communal fuck holes. Sharing Ausna would completely ruin her corruption for me. Its not about her becoming a loose slut, its about her being stolen by another guy. Sugoha will prob be shared, we also have the other girls who are already being whored out. I dont want every girl to end up the exact same.
I mean at the end it comes to preference..... Suguha and other girls are just side characters which are Destined to be whored out.... Asuna is a lead and would be much more immersive if she falls to the same depravity and is used by others.... The sharing should be at a later stage after Inoda is done corrupting her or in a different end so that everyone is happy....

Reactions: Toushiro and Adolfo
4.10 star(s) 78 Votes