4.10 star(s) 78 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So the part 2 reset all sex data from part 1, and according from the status we can inferred inoda didn't have sex with asuna without a condom, end of arguing. Let me translate these words to you guys.
Did people think Inoda went raw? We saw him wearing the condom in the animations.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't make reviews for unfinished games, but I do want to share some thoughts about it. This post is relevant for the version [2023-05-31 Part1]
I agree RPGM gameplay is mea, im not a fan of the combat stuff. But I think it is a good platform for an exploration-type mystery ntr game. I like exploring around the town and such and finding girls being corrupted.

While I would prefer no actual combat, I know there are a LOT of people who love the combat with NTR events, and its something I can tolerate.

As for the sister, I'm guessing you have never watched Sword Art Online which this is a NTR parody of. The sister is actually his cousin and she has a huge crush on Kirito in the show/LN. It plays into that forbidden fruit kind of trope. Also having a family member who is innocent turned into a cum urinal is perfect NTR to me.

I'm of the complete opposite opinion with you it seems. I loved the NTR events outside the game, but the stuff inside the game where mea to me as they were almost all with Asuna unconscious or NTR battle events which are annoying to me. I think the game was called FOG or somthin.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
As for the sister, I'm guessing you have never watched Sword Art Online which this is a NTR parody of. The sister is actually his cousin and she has a huge crush on Kirito in the show/LN. It plays into that forbidden fruit kind of trope. Also having a family member who is innocent turned into a cum urinal is perfect NTR to me.
The thing is that her "crush" only lasted for one arc and she dropped it near the end of said arc so that doesn't really work. For the family member side of things I guess but still. I mean I like Suguha scenes either way.

Reactions: curuchett

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The thing is that her "crush" only lasted for one arc and she dropped it near the end of said arc so that doesn't really work. For the family member side of things I guess but still. I mean I like Suguha scenes either way.
Nahh, she doesn't drop it, is more like the other girls she accepts the hearbreak but from the novels is clear that she still likes him, same witht he other girls. Sinon is the only one i am not sure of.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I mean mom NTR exists too. ITs doesn't have to mean that you want to fuck the girl. It's about someone being stolen from you. So you could be ok with your sister/single mom dating a guy. But its another thing if the guy just uses them as a nut rag and changes them from good innocent girls to cum sluts.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Nahh, she doesn't drop it, is more like the other girls she accepts the hearbreak but from the novels is clear that she still likes him, same witht he other girls. Sinon is the only one i am not sure of.
Do you have any quotes from the novels that proves this?

I mean mom NTR exists too. ITs doesn't have to mean that you want to fuck the girl. It's about someone being stolen from you. So you could be ok with your sister/single mom dating a guy. But its another thing if the guy just uses them as a nut rag and changes them from good innocent girls to cum sluts.
Ok thats fine but that wasn't the point I was making.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Or also who the other guy is, like i personally hate Mom ntr that depend on the son and mom having incestuous feelings or the son having an Oediphus Complex, like are we supposed to feel that the single mom (or widow) falling in love with a decent man is somehow a bad thing?

But have her enter a relationship with her son's bully, abusive boss, etc and then its real ntr for me, a good example that isn't as common is Henteria 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have any quotes from the novels that proves this?
Nope, i would need to reread the whole thing to grab one, easier for you to just go ahead and read yourself and pay attention, can't remember if it was explicitly mentioned or if it was something in the narration/her words and actions that indicated it (From Suguha that is).

I do remember at the end of the ALO arc there is a scene with the other 2 girls who liked Kirito in the game basically admiting that they still liked him but decided to be considerate and wait some time after Asuna's recovery before trying to seduce him or something.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Nope, i would need to reread the whole thing to grab one, easier for you to just go ahead and read yourself and pay attention, can't remember if it was explicitly mentioned or if it was something in the narration/her words and actions that indicated it (From Suguha that is).
Going to be pretty hard do to the fact I don't have any of the novels.
I do remember at the end of the ALO arc there is a scene with the other 2 girls who liked Kirito in the game basically admiting that they still liked him but decided to be considerate and wait some time after Asuna's recovery before trying to seduce him or something.
Did you ever think that they were just joking? They already know that Kazuto only has eyes for Asuna and he's 100% in love with her and nothing is going to change that.

Oct 21, 2019
I don't think that some bastard turning protags mom/sister into slut is NTR, unless MC has some sexual attachment to them (i.e. incest), hence why I didn't understand the arc with the sister in this game. I could barely care. How to make it better? Well, if you don't want to see incest (or step-fantasy) you can make sister a more interesting and significant character (by appearing in FOG, giving advices and helping MC, having more interactions outside of her corruption arc, etc).

And yes, I have never watched SAO so I am completely out of context here.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Did you ever think that they were just joking? They already know that Kazuto only has eyes for Asuna and he's 100% in love with her and nothing is going to change that.
There was an element of joke but yeah they still like him, is more like they were joking about it as a way to get over it or just waiting to see what happens, point is that yes they still like him.

It was also like a women thing about not giving up on love, etc, they aren't going yandere or obsessed with him but still aren't ready to give up 100% (and yes that is even if they know they have no chance, i found that part realistic because feelings are a mess)

Reactions: Toushiro

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Just finished playing the scars of summer and find out that there are several maps like the love hotel, cafe, clothes shop, etc which are exactly the same in this game, don't know it is public resources or the developer just copy the map from that game.

• Angry

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't think that some bastard turning protags mom/sister into slut is NTR, unless MC has some sexual attachment to them (i.e. incest), hence why I didn't understand the arc with the sister in this game. I could barely care. How to make it better? Well, if you don't want to see incest (or step-fantasy) you can make sister a more interesting and significant character (by appearing in FOG, giving advices and helping MC, having more interactions outside of her corruption arc, etc).

And yes, I have never watched SAO so I am completely out of context here.
Well, then that's a fundamental disagreement about what can be NTR. Because for me the MC and girl being stolen don't have to have any sexual attachment.

I also don't need every girl to be heavily involved with the MC, in fact, I prefer one main girl, and then several less important side girls.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just finished playing the scars of summer and find out that there are several maps like the love hotel, cafe, clothes shop, etc which are exactly the same in this game, don't know it is public resources or the developer just copy the map from that game.
Because most rpgm games use the same free sprite tiles.

Oct 21, 2019
Well, then that's a fundamental disagreement about what can be NTR. Because for me the MC and girl being stolen don't have any sexual attachment.

I also don't need every girl to be heavily involved with the MC, in fact, I prefer one main girl, and then several less important side girls.
There should be some kind of sexual preference, the cuck should consider the girl at least somewhat attractable to him. Just sister just turning into a slut is not NTR.

Hououin

Jul 17, 2020
I don't think Mom/Sis NTR is the same as GF/Wife NTR. While it is the girl being stolen from the MC in the latter cases, in the former it is more "a person you care about is being defiled". Like you know fucking the mom of a bully is considered a win over the bullly.

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes