4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Whew, didn't think I would enjoy it so much!

The part in the darkened sewer was nice, not something fresh, but good nontheless. Kinda wish it would be longer.

but this is a CN game, right? Untranslated text was all chinese. I'm just curious.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If Asuna begins to admire the cock of the ugly anti-hero, she is already a whore from the start. That's how the author made her. She just doesn't know it yet.
And when the anti-hero says, "I'll make her my sex slave," you can be sure she will. Game pattern. It's corny.
She won't do it out of kindness, pity, naivety.
She will do it obediently and stupidly. Game pattern.
Walking away from patterns is what makes games interesting.
We'll see what happens next.
By the way, they say there's a version 4? Even though it's in Japanese.
There is an Version 4 already available but it is in Chinese not Japanese. The developer releases a English version later.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: TommyTommy

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Whew, didn't think I would enjoy it so much!

The part in the darkened sewer was nice, not something fresh, but good nontheless. Kinda wish it would be longer.

but this is a CN game, right? Untranslated text was all chinese. I'm just curious.
It is made a Chinese developer so it is in Chinese game.

Reactions: 2022meinfzone

Heleno

Feb 4, 2018
anyone can decrypt the game to extract the cgs ?

i've tried using

but the key is not on system.json and i've followed the instructions it gave at
and it still gave an error, and it is apparently using some encryption.

if any of you tech wizards manage to find the key, i'll be forever grateful

a.png

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
You don't need a key. This is what I got out of the game.

Reactions: Ekzar

Unknowns12

Jun 12, 2018
You don't need a key. This is what I got out of the game.
This is just a small fraction of the cgs in the game I think he meant the Special__actionSeq folder which hold the majority of the cgs in the game ( all animated frames) but it seems to have some sort of extra protection as using the tool does not let you view the files.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
the in combat molestation is amazing
I wasn't aware rpgmaker was capable of such things

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How many combat molestation scenes are there? I've seen two. The goblin or orc stun, and the fairy blindness handjob.
Also... They really need to do some work on the gallery. So many missing scenes, including combat molestation.

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Version 0.31. I was like skim through the game without reading dialogues to get a hold of the gameplay. In the recollection room, any way to beat the boss in the sewer room, or it is designed unbeatable?

SaiyanPigeon

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys, the developer has more games in his chinese page...a Nero Remake, Scathach and Sakura‘s Chapter;;; Is there a way to find these games?? Really interested cause the 2 i played here are fantastic!!

Reactions: Lust123446779064
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes