• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.36] [浅上藤奶/Fujino]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dr.pervet

it's really good but it could be better
    +the combat is enjoyable unlike most other h-games made in rpgmaker I actually looked forward to combat because it's not tedious and over quickly
    + the sex scenes are very well done with really good animations and models are really good
    +the build up with asuna getting courpted by Inouda is good
    = a decent amount of content for the 2 to 3 hours you get to play
    - the game menus are still in moon-runes
    - the performance can be little ify in some spots it useally drops around certain moments
    - it's also a bit buggy like i had the game freeze twice and asuna taking while to show up on screen .
    with a little more polish and more content this game could end up being fave ntr game i played on the site
  2. 2.00 star(s)

therealkirun

— Good RPGM, fighting system as well as story goes smooth, even when playing PC version through JoiPlay.
    — Decent story, good situations created to drive the plot. (at least in first hours of gameplay).
    — Dialogs making it easier to believe in story. Well written, adjusting the overall plot.
    — Good 3D animations and drawings.
    — Lots of additional mini events happening, expanding the "wolrd" of this game.
    However, a huge minus comes to:
    — Kirito(cuck) gets too stupid, the bull (Inouda?) doesn't even need to try to seduce anymore, it's all goes too easy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5123464

One of my new favorite games on the site. The writing is good, dialogue is excellent in English, animations are hot, sex scenes are well written and the pace is slow enough to be satisfying but fast enough to avoid boredom. The dev is also sticking to a pretty specific scope so far for the plot, not too many characters or plot bloat that often kills promising titles. I am very much looking forward to seeing where this goes
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Knead6

Hype is big quality is good but sadly this is NTR so yeah this is gonna be anohter 10 IQ mc and fmc game.

Asuna is dumb and really really dumb like she falls too easy and i dont wanna talk about Kirito he sucks.

Good things:

High quality models plus good story.

ERO scenes is really good Asuna is really sexy in this game.

Pacing is good other than Asuna falling to sex too easy.

Bad things:

Scenes cut into many pieces so thats little bad here like you need to buy and wait to see them thats ruins theme here.

Asuna is little too much dumb and she is too easy.

Sometimes battle feels meh like why even they exist ?

You cant play as other characters sadly you stuck with Kirito.

Personalyl i dont like NTR but this one is good and i dont wanna deny quality of this game here its really good but sadly ruined by some things here.I wanna play as Asuna or NTR guy i wanna see diffirent things with them and this is really shame but still this game is solid 4 star and Author does really good work here.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

EchsDee

I love this game, and the way it presented are perfect and not frustrating, perhaps the rpg gameplay and walking is a bit annoying at time but the animation (koikatsu type) is very natural and not forced like some other games
  6. 4.00 star(s)

LexiTV

Art is quite decent... not really the best but not bad either. Maybe slightly above average for this type of game? Certainly much better than the usual mediocre 3D assets commonly used.

Plot? It is as dumb as you can expect from a SAO game.
    However: Every female character is a weak willed whore with no qualms about openly cheating & deceiving the mc or their respective partner.

The mc is a total idiot & cuck and of course has a single digit IQ and would probably not notice that his girlfriend is cheating after giving her a kiss and tasting cum. So what can I say? Pretty accurate to the series...

Asuna is also the typical weak willed "nice" character that you expect. But she is also incredibly horny and even before meeting the fatty is not sexually satisfied by the mc. She claims to love the mc but has no problem giving a handjob and letting herself get fondled by the fatty. It is not a slow progress at all. She instantly agrees and even before that usually ignored the mc and spends her time with the fatty.
    The fatty himself is a rapist allthough he has only raped in the game and not real life yet. Pretty cunning... the typical NTR character.
    Really ugly but of course has a huge dick that in real life would rip open any kind of hole.

Overall it is not a bad game but every female character is a total slut and the mc is a total loser.
    Sadly you only play as the mc which makes this game really hard to bear.
    It hurts trying to play the game as this loser.

The ending gallery is bugged and is missing A LOT of the content.

Overall decent game with good potential however expect some insane levels of NTR and not just the mc but every other SOA character as well.
    Also expect an cringeworthy mc who is beyond retarded.
    It is so stupid that it kinds kills any kind of suspense and mood.
    Also Asuna instantly behaves like a whore so it is not really that the fatty is stealing her but that she independently decides to cheat on mc because she perfers large dicks.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ViihX

Now THAT is a dev who knows how to make a NTR game.

I would call it a masterpiece, but the game has some flaws with bugs and crashes, unfortunately.

That said... GOD, WHAT A FUCKING GOOD NTR!! ITS SO WELL DONE THAT I CAN'T GIVE TO IT ANYTHING ELSE BESDIDES 5 STARS (EVEN WITH THE FLAWS THAT I MENTIONED BEFORE).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mmmmmmmmmx

Excellent so far, I only really have two elements which are negative so far so I'll start with those:

The content so far is present, but it is at roughly the first third of Asuna's corruption. So the first blowjob has been given but it is not common yet, groping has occurred and there are good scenes, but it is not close to being finished.

Secondly, the translation is not done by a pro and this is mostly apparent in some text boxes not being translated as well as some bits and pieces being translated weirdly. To be fair, roughly 85% is properly translated into english and most of the translated text is understandable, but if you can't stand fan translations or some errors/untranslated text don't play it. Perhaps bookmark it if in the future it is fully translated. On the other hand, this is not MTL, so the English understands what it is trying to say.

Moving on from that, the core of the story is that Kirito and Asuna are dating and are trying out a new online VR game wherein they meet a classmate, who has the hots for Asuna and resorts to a combination of emotional manipulation and some in-game events to seduce her. The build up to the NTR is very well done and even the non-sex scenes add to the tension. When groping occurs it feels important, as enough build-up has happened before.

Beyond the main story line are varying side stories: one concering suguha, and a great deal with OC characters. This world is corrupt, and both fat bastards and playboys are very interested in convincing girls to cheat. This means that there are a lot of hidden stimulating scenes to discover which greatly adds to the entertainment value while the main ntr takes its time.

The engine allows for a great deal of scenes and the dev knows how to create good scenes with it. If you don't like how the models look in the pictures here don't download, if you do or are on the fence, it's done well and animated.

The engine feels fine, the combat feels a bit excessive to the world but it does add to the playing experience as it's a game for the characters as well. During the play-through I experienced one crash, but it ran smoothly otherwise.

Great game and it will be one of the best if the developer finishes it and if the current translator decides to finish it as well.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ntr - Sama

First thanks for the game , finally a SAO ntr game

great game tbh there is a lot of potential in it , i'm not a big fan of RPG combat but with the asuna display it's great
    I know it's hard to write a decent ntr story but you did good with this one it's making sence so far
    the options are intresting and there are a variety of them like asuna statue window and that menu and kirito's room is a great idea

overall it's a 5 star from me , i do hope that the game will be a lot bigger with time .
  10. 5.00 star(s)

TommyTommy

+ Lively Dialogues, Live Characters.
    - Asuna online doesn't look like herself.
    --? The author makes Asuna into a primitive whore, like in 99 out of 100 games.
    It would be much more interesting if she did THIS by overpowering herself, by resorting to deception, with disgust.
    Here again, a schoolboy with a horse dick.
    How vulgar and monotonous.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rozenn

Very good game. It has semi-mystery elements which is what I really appreciate in ntr games. The world is small so it is not cumbersome, being just and necessary for a story made in rpgm. The corruption does not start with a typical violation, rather it is based on Asuna's retribution and feeling of wanting to do something for the events, which then escalates more and more. A fluid, beautiful animation. It also has battle mechanics equal to that of a once very good game, which will never be finished :LUL:.

The bad, there is no skip button apparently.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

critic specialized in NTR

if you stop to think about it, SAO is a story that is very suggestive of netorare and rape, I could even consider this game canonical because of how problematic the narrative of this work is. Other than that, the game is already one of the best Netorare I've played, lots of scenes, mostly sneaky sex which is in my opinion the best sex in Netorare. Finally, I think the developer has to decrease the boring and long battles and increase the number of Asuna's interactions with corruption.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

kinglionheart

THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!! I played plenty of RPGM games before none of them has this amount of art assets and sex scenarios. The animated art that plays during are great. Not only has the developer made a good main NTR plotline, he also made some sub plotlines for NPCs that progress as you progress the main plot. I find myself looking around in-between main quests to find new scenes and see how the other NTR plotlines are progressing.

This is defining something to look forward to. Being a SAO NTR is only the icing on the wonderful NTR cake. The only problem the game seems to crash a lot. Thankfully there is an autosave.