4.20 star(s) 79 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
True enough. If Fujino didn't showed a different possibility for Suguha then none of us here would be talking about her so much. She would be another background character like Sinon.
I mean, I maybe would given she was always the main reason I was playing the game, but yeah, it's only Fujino's unexpected turn that really made her such a big topic of discussion here XP

Okay, I not only played the first part as it came out, but I also recently replayed it with the new translation a few weeks ago, and I don’t remember a single bit about Inoda nudging the delinquents to assault Asuna back then. Like I have zero recollection of such a thing.
And while Inoda did take the spare key that lead to the stormy night sequence, I'm pretty sure that he did it without much consideration and he just lucked out that Asuna happened to need it. Since there was no way for Inoda to know that the next time that she would need the spare key would have been during a convenient typhoon.
I could be wrong, but I sincerely doubt that every coincidence throughout the game where explained, because there where several of them. Like Suguha asking Kirito to cover her shift the same day that Asuna got sick.

But it doesn't quite matter in the end, to me it was already obvious that the world bent backwards for Inoda just so he could steal Asuna, even if he did put an effort. Whatever that was Fujino's invisible hand of the author or an in-universe deity of some sort does not really change much from me.
Yeah, this is probably why I don't really mind Administrator (And also that I'm mostly here for the Hentai than the main plot tbh), Fujino was already twisting the universe and the characters so Inoda could NTR Asuna and more, having an actual 'goddess' in the game to kinda justify it doesn't really change much for me :3 (Also, she's hot, so I'm still looking forward to the inevitable Administrator sex scene/s one day :p)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
True enough. If Fujino didn't showed a different possibility for Suguha then none of us here would be talking about her so much. She would be another background character like Sinon.
Well yeah. I also do believe that Suguha is seen as someone more special to Fujino, after Asuna obviously, so I'm expecting some better story development with her character. I personally would like to see her as Inoda's counterpart, NTR-ing Asuna. :LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Well yeah. I also do believe that Suguha is seen as someone more special to Fujino, after Asuna obviously, so I'm expecting some better story development with her character. I personally would like to see her as Inoda's counterpart, NTR-ing Asuna. :LOL:
I hadn’t thought about it much until now, but we will probably not get a scene with conscious Kirito and Suguha, but we probably will have some Leafa and Kirito scenes in the future, even if they are only teasing/seduction as Kirito probably wouldn't cheat on Asuna.

Most of the details are hidden so the player needs to go out of their way to find it so it is easy to miss. I know everything that happens is the will of the true god of the game, Fujino. Most players are like you who are just here to enjoy the ride so the details about the why doesn't matter but I hope you understand how great it was Fujino trying to make a NTR story that didn't fall into standard NTR contrivances in Part 1. It is just disappointing in Part 2 Administrator is now available for handwaving more unbelievable BSs.
Well, I actually know that most information is something that you get while exploring the map and the such, I just still haven't seen the stuff you spoke about, like Inoda planning the assault on Asuna. But it doesn't matter, let's say I simply missed it on both my playthroughs, something that I could totally see happening.

Even then, and I'm being nice while saying this, Fujino is just not a very good writer. Or at the very least the writting aspect of the game is not something he focused on very much. Inconsistent characterization, convenient events, nonsensical plot developments. I could spend an entire day talking about the issues with the game, but for me it was never truly Fujino's priority to craft a good story.
Instead, the SAO game was Fujino's first attempt to make a slow corruption game, and I think he did a fantastic job on it, with it being his best work as of yet.
For a good story in a ntr game I would either play Hero Party Must Fall, or some Japanese triple A eroge with actual writers whose jobs are to make a good narrative.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I would actually argue that Fujino's monthly updates are not at all small, they are pretty sizeable if we take into consideration that they are released monthly. Like, he might be the game creator that I follow with most consistent content production, if we ignore the breaks he takes from time to time for IRL related stuff.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Sadly, we know from the planned endings that Suguha will never truly "NTR Asuna", even if he manages to win over Hebishima and manages to consistently take advantage of Kirito in the background, it will be as much "NTR" as her being fucked by Hebishima is, which is not really at all except from the illusion of interpretation XP We know she will never actually manage to consciously steal or make Kirito cheat on Asuna so she will never really get to Inoda's level, but she would still end up way better than almost any heroine I can think of in a NTR game if she pulls that off.

If that was true, then that is why Inoda won't fuck Suguha. He shouldn't fuck himself. ;)
...this, however, made me laugh my ass off for a good while XD

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Or, she goes full NTR and sleeps with Inoda after Asuna has fallen for him, but afterward, they both say 'nah' and just go their separate ways :ROFLMAO:
Besides how nonsensical and plain out bad that would be in every way, it's also unrealistic, there is no way Inoda would fuck Suguha once and not want to keep her no matter what, we know he's a greedy horny bastard and that not even Liz's terrible attitude has turned him off from wanting to fuck her either XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Besides how nonsensical and plain out bad that would be in every way, it's also unrealistic, there is no way Inoda would fuck Suguha once and not want to keep her no matter what, we know he's a greedy horny bastard and that not even Liz's terrible attitude has turned him off from wanting to fuck her either XP
I wasn't serious obviously, but I imagine such a scene would just be fun. sometimes things just don't fit together, like Kirito and Asuna in this game :p

I think it would be hilarious if they try to have sex, but because they are both dominant everything possible goes wrong :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
does anyone know when 5.20 update will be implemented?
If you mean the newest update, it will come out next Monday (maybe)

This question actually got me thinking, are we going to see Asuna's dad at some point?
He is technically getting cucked, and the three main characters of the game will be working in his company after the next update, so it makes sense for him to show up.

Now that I put a bit more of thought about the situation, isn't it kind of hilarious that Asuna has never really addressed the situation of her family very much throughout the game. Sure, she mentions it a bit, but it gets overshadowed with her issues with her mother.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
If you mean the newest update, it will come out next Monday (maybe)

This question actually got me thinking, are we going to see Asuna's dad at some point?
He is technically getting cucked, and the three main characters of the game will be working in his company after the next update, so it makes sense for him to show up.

Now that I put a bit more of thought about the situation, isn't it kind of hilarious that Asuna has never really addressed the situation of her family very much throughout the game. Sure, she mentions it a bit, but it gets overshadowed with her issues with her mother.
I guess there will be some scenes at the villa later on, maybe when her dad is on a trip

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I don't particularly care if he is introduced or not, but even if he isn't in love with Kyouko anymore, there still is his relationship with Asuna. I can think of a few fun set ups where he is involved in a manner or another.
Well, it's not really important in the end, fujino will do it if he wants to.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I hope we don't see Asuna's dad. Yes Inoda is cucking him but we don't even know if he likes Kyouko. She was already cheating on him before Inoda. NTR is just no fun without love. Besides he was such a minor character in canon he would probably get this own model. Just let Kyouko handle all company business while pleasuring Inoda so he can be on that trip forever. Like a lot of anime dads.
I don't think we'll see her father, but the villa as a location could be a good place to introduce Asuna to outdoor and public sex etc.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Haha looks like im in the minority here. I for one hope we will see Asunas dad/ Kyokous husband. Just because it would be so devastating for him to see his wife and his daughter getting the time of their life by another mans dick.
Showing short flashbacks of him and his beloved when they were happy, then fading to their faces full of lust and depravity. then him falling to his knees and asking himself where things went wrong... *shivering from excitement*

Ops, looks like my inner ntr side showed itself again, my bad my bad. :BootyTime:

Anyways i highly doubt that to happen for this game. So far the ntr was kinda mild so i cant imagine Fujino-Sensei going down that depraved route..

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Haha looks like im in the minority here. I for one hope we will see Asunas dad/ Kyokous husband. Just because it would be so devastating for him to see his wife and his daughter getting the time of their life by another mans dick.
Showing short flashbacks of him and his beloved when they were happy, then fading to their faces full of lust and depravity. then him falling to his knees and asking himself where things went wrong... *shivering from excitement*

Ops, looks like my inner ntr side showed itself again, my bad my bad. :BootyTime:

Anyways i highly doubt that to happen for this game. So far the ntr were really mild so i cant imagine Fujino-Sensei going down that depraved route..
That will not happen, because he probably could just destroy their lifes, he's the head of the family and the company... Unless the admin does something to him :LOL:

Anzai1337

Formerly 'anzaintr'
Apr 30, 2022

Anyways i highly doubt that to happen for this game. So far the ntr was kinda mild so i cant imagine Fujino-Sensei going down that depraved route..
I share the same opinion, I would love to see all of this haha, I hope Asuna's father is introduced in this next update, but if it's not okay, Inoda will continue fucking the mother and daughter's brains out

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
That will not happen, because he probably could just destroy their lifes, he's the head of the family and the company... Unless the admin does something to him :LOL:
What does money, fame and prestige brings you after having lost your wife and daughter to some Inoda? :HideThePain::LOL:

I share the same opinion, I would love to see all of this haha, I hope Asuna's father is introduced in this next update, but if it's not okay, Inoda will continue fucking the mother and daughter's brains out
oh yesss

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes