4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
Each release is more buggy than the one before it. Game crashes constantly and you get game breaking bugs. What a mess of a game!
Only had the game crashed once. Last release was worse imo.

However, what the developer should do is to limit the access to areas where there is actually something to do. And not to let the player go in every nook and cranny of the map if there is no reason to. I'm no IT engineer or developer, but maybe that would make the releases less "heavy" ? At least, it would not make you lose your time trying to search for some hidden scene.

Reactions: meyitor581

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
in the comments on
Normally he leaves notices about his next steps with the bird at the end of each update, so if he didn't mention something like that, we will have a normal update at the end of next month
on chi-en in the comments, he replied that there would be an update in June if there were no problems.

Boomashock

Mar 19, 2018
"Sneak into underground brothel to obtain confidential information" stuck here, gatekeeper keeps asking for passports that Klein was supposed to give. Any tips to bypass this?
Looks like he mentioned this was patched just today in version .401 but it looks like that minor patch hasn't been posted on this site yet

Reactions: meyitor581

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
not a huge fan of playing the protagonist who gets NTR'd, but my hatred for Kirito knows no bounds. Can't wait to see what's in store for this plot

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Fujino will drop a new game + SAO update next month, I wonder if the mystery game development will impact next update content quantity

上次3月份的時候趁休息其實額外準備了一個彩蛋遊戲,7月份左右大概會發布。
I have prepared a bonus game during the rest in March. It would be released in July if everything goes well.

Fujino cooked something during the golden week. This is now the second game he's airdropping during SAO development ( the first one is the Fate xmas one )

1717138789101.png

Also a quick summary to the people who missed this thread drama :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Fujino will drop a new game + SAO update next month, I wonder if the mystery game development will impact next update content quantity

上次3月份的時候趁休息其實額外準備了一個彩蛋遊戲,7月份左右大概會發布。
I have prepared a bonus game during the rest in March. It would be released in July if everything goes well.

Fujino cooked something during the golden week. This is now the second game he's airdropping during SAO development ( the first one is the Fate xmas one Mega)

View attachment 3688832
Their hair reminds me of Scathach:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I just replayed the 1st part of the game and I gotta admit. It definitely does flow a lot better because it's very clearly just the story of the main trio and every other character is literally just a side character (optional even) in most cases. There's also very few if any filler days, or contrived shenanigans' going on. It's quite literally Asuna x Inoda agree to do the girl friend practice and every day after they slowly escalate + do things in game (for some reason she agrees), and it becomes routine for Asuna towards the latter end, from only after school sessions to doing it the morning, doing it outdoors, and then doing it in game as well. It climaxes in a pretty lame way but at least it's kind of the pay off you expected. It's basically a short and straight forward NTR game that could've ended there and I don't think anyone would think too much of it afterwards.

By comparison the 2nd game really is kind of everywhere so I more so understand why there are so many divided opinions since it genuinely feels like a "bigger" project without a clear roadmap/goal of how to get there. Such a shame honestly, I think had he kept it simple like the 1st game we'd probably be much further in with the main story at this point. Probably at a new game/parody by now too.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes