4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
That split you mentioned is weird split is it not. just for every option I can imagine right now combining suspicion and lewdness into one thing would be more effective, like asking what is going on and asuna stutters and moans should bring up suspicion and lewdness. Also once again I don't even think either of those options should technically be considered NTS unless in either option kirito knows whats happening which is why I think the split would have to be earlier. Also how could kirito be suspicous of asuna doing lewd things with inoda and not get turned on and then in the other option be not suspicous and get turned on. Also if every option is choice between lewd and sus(assuming no mandatory increase of either which is a bold assumption), those two previous scenarios seem even more weird.

Also that tower thing might be my bad. There's a high likelyhood those images are place holder things from a plugin fujino is using. I can't say for certain because I can't find the exact plugin that they belong to. But there could still be more FGO stuff mostly because Fujino clearly wants to do more there with every side character getting an appearance there and none of the leaked perks mentioning an event that would have to take place in FGO.
To maybe give you more of an idea of what i think it's going to be like
option A:
Asuna moans or something, kirito asks are you ok? Asuna answers she's fine (>suspicion increases) conversation continues.
option B:
Asuna moans or something, kiritos thought "what is going on? is she doing something lewd? why am i getting arousd by this?" but doesn't say anything about it (>lewdness increases) conversation continues.
With the NTS he might end up becoming more outlandish with his thoughts and fantasies maybe even wishing he was getting cucked. NTS is mostly just the willingness of being cucked.

I have no idea what a split between the two would be like and i don't want to speculate about it myself.

I love your idea of there being differences depending on how far each meter is (that wasn't sarcasm I REALLY DO), the main issue that i see is that with every scene Fujino would start making he would need different variations. What would happen if only half way through the game you decide to increase the lewdness or suspicion level? there would have to be differences at every given point throughout development that he would have to consider and that's a pretty difficult task for one guy, not impossible tho.
If he would also want to make the game less linar on top of that it would become very close to impossible for a single person.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
To maybe give you more of an idea of what i think it's going to be like
option A:
Asuna moans or something, kirito asks are you ok? Asuna answers she's fine (>suspicion increases) conversation continues.
option B:
Asuna moans or something, kiritos thought "what is going on? is she doing something lewd? why am i getting arousd by this?" but doesn't say anything about it (>lewdness increases) conversation continues.
With the NTS he might end up becoming more outlandish with his thoughts and fantasies maybe even wishing he was getting cucked. NTS is mostly just the willingness of being cucked.

I have no idea what a split between the two would be like and i don't want to speculate about it myself.

I love your idea of there being differences depending on how far each meter is (that wasn't sarcasm I REALLY DO), the main issue that i see is that with every scene Fujino would start making he would need different variations. What would happen if only half way through the game you decide to increase the lewdness or suspicion level? there would have to be differences at every given point throughout development that he would have to consider and that's a pretty difficult task for one guy, not impossible tho.
If he would also want to make the game less linar on top of that it would become very close to impossible for a single person.
I see what your saying about the options and that is the most reasonable way to add choice without exponentially increasing workload but I still think those differences are a bit silly and would be better combined. But in the post where Fujino brought up different branching routes he said we would explore them, not to get into semantics but I would find it hard to explore minor text differences. And if they are more than text differences we are back at the increased workload problem.

Also some actual semantic differences. I disagree with NTS being willingness of being cucked I think its the active sharing of a partner, similiar but I think meaningfully different. Like if Kirito knew asuna was cheating and just felt helpless to stop it and just accepted it turned him on and jerked off I would still consider that NTR, If Kirito had a conversation with asuna and at the end Kirito was like "Go get'em babe you suck his monster cock while I watch in the corner" this would be more NTS but in this case I think the NTS would have to start early to have good enough different feel to justify the route difference not just being one choice at the end of the game.

The Meter altering scenes and causing an increase in amount of scenes is actually I think a great argument for a more open game as that would justify the reuse of scenes especially those hidden ones like behind curtains ones. Also I know I've said this before and heard the rebuttals but I find the idea of having a perk that levels up due to having more of a specific kind of sexual encounter only for you to have no input on the level up a little bit to be odd. Just saying a more open game is not that unreasonable as it might be the case when I think about it that Part 1 Has only slightly less CGs to even more than NGJ and thats a near fully open game that I think was done by two devs maybe one Idk and they used traditional art and not 3d models.

Reactions: Toushiro

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I see what your saying about the options and that is the most reasonable way to add choice without exponentially increasing workload but I still think those differences are a bit silly and would be better combined. But in the post where Fujino brought up different branching routes he said we would explore them, not to get into semantics but I would find it hard to explore minor text differences. And if they are more than text differences we are back at the increased workload problem.

Also some actual semantic differences. I disagree with NTS being willingness of being cucked I think its the active sharing of a partner, similiar but I think meaningfully different. Like if Kirito knew asuna was cheating and just felt helpless to stop it and just accepted it turned him on and jerked off I would still consider that NTR, If Kirito had a conversation with asuna and at the end Kirito was like "Go get'em babe you suck his monster cock while I watch in the corner" this would be more NTS but in this case I think the NTS would have to start early to have good enough different feel to justify the route difference not just being one choice at the end of the game.

The Meter altering scenes and causing an increase in amount of scenes is actually I think a great argument for a more open game as that would justify the reuse of scenes especially those hidden ones like behind curtains ones. Also I know I've said this before and heard the rebuttals but I find the idea of having a perk that levels up due to having more of a specific kind of sexual encounter only for you to have no input on the level up a little bit to be odd. Just saying a more open game is not that unreasonable as it might be the case when I think about it that Part 1 Has only slightly less CGs to even more than NGJ and thats a near fully open game that I think was done by two devs maybe one Idk and they used traditional art and not 3d models.
Yes i agree that NTS is more activly looking to get cucked which is why i mentioned the idea of it being like a "corruption system"
I doubt Kirito even knows in the NTS rout that this is something he would be into, he would have to come to that realization by having lewd thoughts about it. I do think he will later on activly encourage asuna to have sex with inoda.

I think the reason why he said he will be "exploring" it is because his games so far haven't featured an active NTS rout so it would be his first time exploring the genre.

I would 100% love and would be extremly happy if i'm wrong and the game ends up with a ton of different routs that all have variations and feels satisfying to play regardless of how you approach it.
But i don't think that will happen.

I just hope you can still enjoy the game even if it ends up being simpler.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Yes i agree that NTS is more activly looking to get cucked which is why i mentioned the idea of it being like a "corruption system"
I doubt Kirito even knows in the NTS rout that this is something he would be into, he would have to come to that realization by having lewd thoughts about it. I do think he will later on activly encourage asuna to have sex with inoda.

I think the reason why he said he will be "exploring" it is because his games so far haven't featured an active NTS rout so it would be his first time exploring the genre.

I would 100% love and would be extremly happy if i'm wrong and the game ends up with a ton of different routs that all have variations and feels satisfying to play regardless of how you approach it.

Oh I 100% will. its just after the demo I really got the feeling that Fujino had a lot planned but the perk leaks gave the impression of a really linear(albiet incredible) single route and I have been really suspicous. Also I am just passing time until the end of the week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MeepMoop123

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020

Just to follow up from our earlier assumption from earlier, in files under data then in the system file, there are two variables called out directly in english after day of the week as "Suspicion", and "Cuckolding" once again in english no translation required so these are probably more accurate names for the bars. Also there are values for all the sex exps in there but there are real, interface, and differential versions of the stat which is weird considering in part 1 there was only one variable for each. Also there is another Info panel that contains the sex exps that isn't used and is unfinished its just the code for it no images or anything but is titled the same as the first one except with a B at the end. Food for thought/speculation.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Just to follow up from our earlier assumption from earlier, in files under data then in the system file, there are two variables called out directly in english after day of the week as "Suspicion", and "Cuckolding" once again in english no translation required so these are probably more accurate names for the bars. Also there are values for all the sex exps in there but there are real, interface, and differential versions of the stat which is weird considering in part 1 there was only one variable for each. Also there is another Info panel that contains the sex exps that isn't used and is unfinished its just the code for it no images or anything but is titled the same as the first one except with a B at the end. Food for thought/speculation.
Fujino has mentioned so far that his tranlations are done with ChatGPT, not the worst idea but it means that the "Cuckolding" translation could be inacurate since most tranlators tranlate "變恣度" to uneasiness.
Chinese speakin folk have tranlated it to:
不安感
this can be more precisely translated to "unsafe feeling"

變恣度
I feel this can mostly be equal to the "lewd level" of most corrupt game.

I haven't play yet, so not 100% sure. I will update here after play through.

============

ok, I am pretty sure I was wrong. both bar should be referring to Cuckito.
不安感 how unsafe Cuckito feels
變恣度 how perverted Cuckito is.
I am literate in Chinese so I shall translate the words for you and its meaning.

變恣度 -
Translator missed this one. Directly translating this word means "Change Meter" which doesn't make sense using direct translation, hence its most likely a corruption meter kind of stat.

I do find it weird that Fujino has implemented these stats because they are inversely linked to one another (one goes up, the other goes down) so making 2 of the "same" stat seemed kind of redundant.
Trans.PNG
Personally i would be more inclined to believe them tho i can understand trusting the games files more.
i would not even be shocked if that is what it's going to be named in game but the meaning of it might still be closer to what the others have said.

some of the code could be placeholder content or ideas Fujino was tinkering with, Like i don't even have a guess what that could be used for.

Last edited:

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Fujino has mentioned so far that his tranlations are done with ChatGPT, not the worst idea but it means that the "Cuckolding" translation could be inacurate since most tranlators tranlate "變恣度" to uneasiness.

View attachment 2978621
Personally i would be more inclined to believe them tho i can understand trusting the games files more.
i would not even be shocked if that is what it's going to be named in game but the meaning of it might still be closer to what the others have said.

some of the code could be placeholder content or ideas Fujino was tinkering with, Like i don't even have a guess what that could be used for.
Based on the plot of the first season, when Fujino speaks of "perverse desire", he is referring specifically to cuckolding. However, as this is a game still in development, he may have new ideas or preferences in the future.

Jul 29, 2023
I would translate 不安 to Anxiety or Discomfort, not Suspicion, though there is a argument for that, not a great one but it's possible.

变态度 has been typoed. How I wrote it is how it's shown in the game and in the files. 变态 has been reborrowed from Japanese to mean "pervert" (it originally meant abnormal). That's why I translated it as Perversion, though Cuckolding Level wouldn't be a bad translation.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Based on the plot of the first season, when Fujino speaks of "perverse desire", he is referring specifically to cuckolding.
I would translate 不安 to Anxiety or Discomfort, not Suspicion, though there is a argument for that, not a great one but it's possible.

变态度 has been typoed. How I wrote it is how it's shown in the game and in the files. 变态 has been reborrowed from Japanese to mean "pervert" (it originally meant abnormal). That's why I translated it as Perversion, though Cuckolding Level wouldn't be a bad translation.
Well both of these fit my theory of it being tied to NTS tho, which is the context to my reply to Olerme

Í also realized that a "cuckolding" bar would essentially be the same thing as what i was trying to say.

The green bar translates to something like "lewdness/pervert level" which my guess is that Kirito will slowly become more and more aroused by the lewd acts going on around him without being 100% sure who it is.
Kinda like a curroption system but for Kirito?
It might be more accurate to say it's Kirito acting/realizing his desires which is indicated by the bar.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Well both of these fit my theory of it being tied to NTS tho, which is the context to my reply to Olerme

Í also realized that a "cuckolding" bar would essentially be the same thing as what i was trying to say.

It might be more accurate to say it's Kirito acting/realizing his desires which is indicated by the bar.
I think I have a way that the bars could play out that is interesting. Say there are events where asuna goes with inoda and they do lewd stuff. You could be presented with the option to find whatever they are doing(increasing suspicion) or go do something with the side characters stumbling upon them doing their lewd stuff(increasing cuckolding due to watching but also you can see things like on the blog so you don't miss out entirely). This is the only way I could see the bars playing out nicely in straight forward story.

Also I found a way to activate the inoda asuna blog menu(a bit buggy) along with 5 messages on it that hint at what went on the from the end of part 1 to part 2 if you guys are interested interested.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think I have a way that the bars could play out that is interesting. Say there are events where asuna goes with inoda and they do lewd stuff. You could be presented with the option to find whatever they are doing(increasing suspicion) or go do something with the side characters stumbling upon them doing their lewd stuff(increasing cuckolding due to watching but also you can see things like on the blog so you don't miss out entirely). This is the only way I could see the bars playing out nicely in straight forward story.

Also I found a way to activate the inoda asuna blog menu(a bit buggy) along with 5 messages on it that hint at what went on the from the end of part 1 to part 2 if you guys are interested interested.
That's a good theory, tho i don't know how satisfying it would be for NTS players to instead of a InodaxAsuna scene just get two side characters fucking. Also it would probably be closer to voyeurism since he's just watching two people fuck instead of thinking about/watching asuna cheat on him. If Kirito starts being all like "what if that where asuna?" then we would be cookin.

also yeah i would like to take a look at those.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah but I feel having to choose between suspicion and cuckolding level for the same event is inherently contradictory but we've been over this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah but I feel having to choose between suspicion and cuckolding level for the same event is inherently contradictory but we've been over this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well it would still be a different event right? Like Kirito can either follow and be suspicious or he can choose not to follow find some side characters and then fantasise about it being asuna.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah? I think we are agreeing?
Oh... then in that case we were actually agreeing from the start, since i wasn't trying to say that it would all be the same event for NTS and NTR.
My guess is that in terms of progression both routs will end up being quite similar with the differences between the two only becoming truly apparent towards the end.
Similar but not the same. I was more trying to say that both routs will be linar in terms of progression of plot and corruption but will be different in terms of scenes.

Last edited:

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Oh... then in that case we were actually agreeing from the start, since i wasn't trying to say that it would all be the same event for NTS and NTR.

Similar but not the same. I was more trying to say that both routs will be linar in terms of progression of plot and corruption but will be different in terms of scenes.
Yeah I guess we do.

Still holding out hope that fujino makes my ideal open world sao parody game with literally every option just for me and only me but I guess the best NTR game i've ever played will have to do:cry:.

Also thanks for translating those my guy and giving me more cope for my retarded sandbox loving heart.(Inoda needing money and having a gold counter on the bottom left of the main UI seems like the perfect set up for competition NTR but I am also literally going insane from the wait because there are no new good games:cry:(unironically)).

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes