4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

HeaterFeather

May 2, 2023
Silica is 16 years old and in middle school. Fujino can't add sao ntr to the game because that character is a minor. This SAO ntr game is for adults and H
Fujino would have been arrested for adding underage characters and was almost arrested by the police
Eh? but aren't all characters underage? Kirito is 16 after SAO and Asuna 17.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Silica is 16 years old and in middle school. Fujino can't add sao ntr to the game because that character is a minor. This SAO ntr game is for adults and H
Fujino would have been arrested for adding underage characters and was almost arrested by the police
Stop adding real life values to fictional cartoons.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
what is the FINAL means on the tittle? does it meant the game is Completed?

im confused because there is no Completed tag on the tittle... or is the game still in development and there will be more update coming?
That the final version of Part 1.

Reactions: crazy1st

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There will be no new thread. We don't make new threads for a new translation. The previous version will be in this threads OP, under a "Previous Version" spoiler. I'm just refreshing the download links to new ones. Fujino is advertising the new translation on their Patreon as the updated version.
Please get rid of the "Developer Notes" section. That has not been true for a while.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
I read somewhere that they added some non-canon scene in saikey version of the game ........ Where do i find those scenes?!??

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Oh okay so the new "update" is just the translation and the next actual part 2 update will come on sunday it seems?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So whats in the smaller update on sunday if the release dates are this close why doesnt fujino just wait to do both
because he promised a to release something on that day and doesnt want to delay again, looks like were getting the update tomorrow and then sunday something small is being added in

Reactions: Oppai_King

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I can confirm that the compressed version is more stable than the normal version and I played it on a pentium 4 R with 4 gb ram.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
go seek a shrink, you need help.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
I believe those bonus scenes will be in Part 2 , not in Part 1 because i went through entire recollection room in Part 1 and no bonus scenes

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes