4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Those scenes are not in Recollection Room. No save will fix that.
The save that skryks shared has them and my save from the raw version too. It seems that the dev just forgot to buy them in the save he made. I guess i have to play the update again to create a new save that does have them included in the recollection room

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The save that skryks shared has them and my save from the raw version too. It seems that the dev just forgot to buy them in the save he made. I guess i have to play the update again to create a new save that does have them included in the recollection room
Can you see the events with the cosplayers in the hotel?

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Does someone happen to have a save right after the boss battle in the sewers? I really liked the scenes while you rush back to the inn, and unfortunately the reminiscence room doesn't cover that.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
No, those still don't show up. Only the two new scenes in VR are included
Okay there seems to be something wrong with Saves. I got to the Recollection Room with my playthrough. I could get the Screening Room videos but when I get tried to view the old Asuna's Room scenes I can't. Same as the other guy.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Okay there seems to be something wrong with Saves. I got to the Recollection Room with my playthrough. I could get the Screening Room videos but when I get tried to view the old Asuna's Room scenes I can't. Same as the other guy.
Yes, that's what happened to me when I transferred the save file from the raw version to the English version. Since I haven't played the update in the English version, I would have to do it and check if the scenes appear at the end by making a new save with my run

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I have a cursed ending, where kirito learns that both in real life and in FGO asuna has become a bag of cement thanks to inoda, and for unknown reasons a dangerous bug occurs on the server and he saves asuna and inoda being in a coma and in his chair as alicitazion, not if before inoda destroying asuna and her mother in front of him xd clear before there will be images and CG of all profanations.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Ok, I just played the update in the english version and this is the result:
- If you have the two new scenes that you buy in VR in the recollection room, you can only see these scenes of the events in Asuna's room
- If you don't have the new scenes in VR, you can see all the scenes of Asuna's room

in short: we can only wait for the Dev to fix that problem and also add the missing scenes to the recollection room. Ideally, someone with a Ci-en account would make a comment, because I left him a message on patreon and he never responded

dfghfgh.png

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
well, okay, thank you. Anyway, NTR is so good in this game. The last scene is still makes me turn on :ROFLMAO:
If you remember at the beginning there was a choice to help Inoha or not. Both choices did the same thing. The dev could easily make a early game over there. If you choice not to help Inoha then the game ends with a "And they lived happily ever after" message.

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
If you remember at the beginning there was a choice to help Inoha or not. Both choices did the same thing. The dev could easily make a early game over there. If you choice not to help Inoha then the game ends with a "And they lived happily ever after" message.
well, I should check that

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
pure kirito and his tiny wee-wee
I find it funny because in the part where kirito has sex with asuna he has something to defend himself with but in the update it seems that he had the shrinkage disease, for the second part it will be a pencil or half a crayon.

• Haha
Reactions: ChottoLoko
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes