4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
how do i play this game on android? also which one should i download?
First download joiplay app, Download the Windows version of the game, I recommend you watch a video on how to play these types of games on Android, it's better than me explaining it haha. *the game may have lags or crashes, depending on the quality of your cell phone.

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
First download joiplay app, Download the Windows version of the game, I recommend you watch a video on how to play these types of games on Android, it's better than me explaining it haha. *the game may have lags or crashes, depending on the quality of your cell phone.
alright, thank you

VT034

Dec 16, 2021
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
I hope Update animation and Part 1

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020

Current Progress:
1.Add 2 CG for Kyoko on Saturday.
2.Finish 2 CG for Alice's event.
3.Add new outfits for Lisbeth and Suguha.
4.Add 1 Asuna event on Saturday.

Current progress report:
1. Two CGs added to the Zhou Liujingzi incident.
2. Complete the two Alice incident CGs.
3. Liza and Naoha's new outfits are finished.
4.Add another Asina incident.

View attachment 3835189 View attachment 3835189
i dont remember where or how this
relationship start

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
i dont remember where or how this
relationship start
At some point in part 1, Inoda caught Kyoko having sex with a random guy in a car (If I'm not wrong), and he started blackmailing her with the power of NTR and God supporting him.

Something related to this, is that I had originally thought that whenever Kyoko would coincidently cockblock Kirito at every opportunity, it was because Inoda was making her do it. Unfortunately, some dialogs showed us that Kyoko had no idea of Inoda and Asuna knowing eachother so I have to imagine that Kyoko was just lucky to always ruin Kirito's plans to be with Asuna.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
At some point in part 1, Inoda caught Kyoko having sex with a random guy in a car (If I'm not wrong), and he started blackmailing her with the power of NTR and God supporting him.

Something related to this, is that I had originally thought that whenever Kyoko would coincidently cockblock Kirito at every opportunity, it was because Inoda was making her do it. Unfortunately, some dialogs showed us that Kyoko had no idea of Inoda and Asuna knowing eachother so I have to imagine that Kyoko was just lucky to always ruin Kirito's plans to be with Asuna.
Yeah, that would have been hotter to be honest

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

It's more like Inoda having the admin's blessing, so all strings of fate lead to the fall of Asuna/Kirito :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020

by the power of the script :V

Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Yeah, that would have been hotter to be honest
It's more like Inoda having the admin's blessing, so all strings of fate lead to the fall of Asuna/Kirito :LOL:
Well, yeah, Inoda is basically a godly mastermind for everything that matters to his NTR plans, reminder he's also actively "helping" Liz to try and break up KiriSuna so each can have the other, but it's somehow perfectly hiding he's progressing spectacularly well in it to Lisbeth who keeps thinking is just constant failures or barely any progress at all when in truth he has been fucking her regularly in VR by now. And this with parts of it having happened right beside Liz, like the latest massage scene, and there being absolutely nothing but a curtain that shouldn't block the sounds they were making at all separating them XD

Like 4-kun said, Inoda is basically blessed by Administrator/The Plot Gods when it comes to shit like this :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes