4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
You know, this is what bothers me most about Inoda and what truly makes me dislike him.

If he was obsessed with Asuna and only wanted her, I would be willing to forget him being:

• Fat
  • Ugly
  • Stupid
  • Rapist
  • Overweight
  • Sociopathic
  • Spineless
  • Rude
  • Useless for anything that doesn't involve his dick
  • Ungrateful
  • Obese
  • Coward
  • Liar
  • Self-pitying
I would have been able to look past all of his flaws and supported plan 'Let's make Asuna a Cumdump' if it meant anything more to Inoda than soothing his inferiority complex, his superiority complex, and his dick that takes precedent to everything else in his life, to the point he would stick his dick on a dead fish if it was warm enough.
Damn. I hope you never meet an overweight person in real life. If you do it's on sight it seems :ROFLMAO:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Damn. I hope you never meet an overweight person in real life. If you do it's on sight it seems :ROFLMAO:
I'm not fathobic, I am a proud Inodaphobic.

I hate his large gut because it's attached to Inoda.
If he wore glasses, I would hate his 4-eyes ass.
If he had a bowl cut, I would hate his wee-wee ass haircut.
If he had pimples (I think he actually does in game), I would hate his pizza-face for being born.
If he limited himself to just breathing, I would hate his oxygen wasting self.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

If he had pimples (I think he actually does in game), I would hate his pizza-face for being born.
and I thought I was the only one who hated him

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021

I know you were mostly shitposting and aren't actually fatphobic. Also, he does wear glasses. Just IRL, not in VR for obvious reasons.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You know, this is what bothers me most about Inoda and what truly makes me dislike him.

If he was obsessed with Asuna and only wanted her, I would be willing to forget him being:

• Fat
  • Ugly
  • Stupid
  • Rapist
  • Overweight
  • Sociopathic
  • Spineless
  • Rude
  • Useless for anything that doesn't involve his dick
  • Ungrateful
  • Obese
  • Coward
  • Liar
  • Self-pitying
I would have been able to look past all of his flaws and supported plan 'Let's make Asuna a Cumdump' if it meant anything more to Inoda than soothing his inferiority complex, his superiority complex, and his dick that takes precedent to everything else in his life, to the point he would stick his dick on a dead fish if it was warm enough.
That was how he was written in Part 1. Everything thing he did was to get Asuna and he only did things to Asuna. Then Part 2 happened while his priority is still Asuna he now sticks his dick in anyone he can. It is sad I was actually on his side in Part 1. I thought it was a good loser getting a girl out of his league story.

I remember Fujino said he was surprised anyone liked Inoda. Maybe he corrected course in Part 2 to make sure everyone knows Inoda is a villain.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
So did one of the main characters in "Revenge of the Nerds" and he was still considered a "good guy".
It's not a fair comparison. When Revenge of the Nerds was released, societal norms were different, and behaviors that were accepted back then would now be seen as completely unacceptable. If someone still thinks otherwise, they’ve probably missed the last 40+ years of human development. Don’t even get me started on Stephen King's "it" or Nabokov's "Lolita" :sneaky:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
It's not a fair comparison. When Revenge of the Nerds was released, societal norms were different, and behaviors that were accepted back then would now be seen as completely unacceptable. If someone still thinks otherwise, they’ve probably missed the last 40+ years of human development. Don’t even get me started on Stephen King's "it" or Nabokov's "Lolita" :sneaky:
I agree that what Lion said is a false analogy, but not for the reason you stated. I don't believe a "good guy" raping someone was acceptable back then either tho. Granted, I've never seen the movie, but I'd bet my left testicle that back then, having someone who is written to be a good person rape someone else, wasn't exactly something people just accepted.

Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I agree that what Lion said is a false analogy, but not for the reason you stated. I don't believe a "good guy" raping someone was acceptable back then either tho. Granted, I've never seen the movie, but I'd bet my left testicle that back then, having someone who is written to be a good person rape someone else, wasn't exactly something people just accepted.
What I mean; It's a bit more difficult. Back then, concepts like 'a wife's duty to please her husband' were considered normal, but by today's laws and common sense it's considered sexual assault.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Was not using the Revenge of the Nerds as a example to show outdated tropes. I know no way that movie would be made today. But when it was made, it was okay. Why? The scene was the guy pretended to be the girl's boyfriend in costume, had sex with her, she found out, she was okay with it because he was better than her boyfriend. It was still rape but the circumstances made it acceptable at the time. Definitely not today.

Going back to Misarmor's original point. Just raping Asuna in Part 1 was not enough to get people to think Inoda was not a villain. I seen posts saying since it was all in VR it does not count or in the Lustiful Night because she was willing. I was trying to use a example of people okay with evil deeds because of the circumstances. As you can imagine something like rape is not easy to find and I can only think of that 40 year movie most people here was not even born when came out.

I don't want to defend Inoda's actions especially rape but it is the truth that a lot of people was okay with what he did since they found the circumstances acceptable even if you don't agree. Sorry to get everyone heated up.

Reactions: 4-kun

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
That was how he was written in Part 1. Everything thing he did was to get Asuna and he only did things to Asuna. Then Part 2 happened while his priority is still Asuna he now sticks his dick in anyone he can. It is sad I was actually on his side in Part 1. I thought it was a good loser getting a girl out of his league story.

I remember Fujino said he was surprised anyone liked Inoda. Maybe he corrected course in Part 2 to make sure everyone knows Inoda is a villain.
IDK how you came to the conclusion thinking that Inoda was "a good loser getting a girl out of league" in Part 1. We see some of his thought processes while talking to Asuna and they're not pure in the slightest. We see that he's an emotional manipulator as he is always trying to tug at her heartstrings to make her escalate the sexual favors he asks of her. He was always a villain, so I'm glad you dislike him now

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
What I mean; It's a bit more difficult. Back then, concepts like 'a wife's duty to please her husband' were considered normal, but by today's laws and common sense it's considered sexual assault.
I don't even wanna get into how that's wrong in many different ways lol. To not dilute the forum with more unrelated stuff that doesn't pertain to the game, let's agree to disagree.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
IDK how you came to the conclusion thinking that Inoda was "a good loser getting a girl out of league" in Part 1. We see some of his thought processes while talking to Asuna and they're not pure in the slightest. We see that he's an emotional manipulator as he is always trying to tug at her heartstrings to make her escalate the sexual favors he asks of her. He was always a villain, so I'm glad you dislike him now
I was young then. :oops:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Was not using the Revenge of the Nerds as a example to show outdated tropes. I know no way that movie would be made today. But when it was made, it was okay. Why? The scene was the guy pretended to be the girl's boyfriend in costume, had sex with her, she found out, she was okay with it because he was better than her boyfriend. It was still rape but the circumstances made it acceptable at the time. Definitely not today.

Going back to Misarmor's original point. Just raping Asuna in Part 1 was not enough to get people to think Inoda was not a villain. I seen posts saying since it was all in VR it does not count or in the Lustiful Night because she was willing. I was trying to use a example of people okay with evil deeds because of the circumstances. As you can imagine something like rape is not easy to find and I can only think of that 40 year movie most people here was not even born when came out.

I don't want to defend Inoda's actions especially rape but it is the truth that a lot of people was okay with what he did since they found the circumstances acceptable even if you don't agree. Sorry to get everyone heated up.
That's the thing that makes me wonder. Everyone was arguing about the VR stuff, while he literally raped her oraly IRL, and most people just ignored that fact.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes