4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well the majority of the update should be for Alice's storyline. Maybe even finishing it. So the Inoda/Asuna plotline won't be the focus. Until the weekend apparently.

Of course Fujino seems like he hiding Asuna stuff from us purposely so I am thinking something big will happen to her and giving any details will spoil it.
I think Alice after that is gone, her story is kind dragging the plot a little.
He is hiding Asuna scenes locations on purpose, this easy to spot, but he left some hints, Suguha event/CG is Sunday and has to be IRL, Asuna got 6 cgs on Sunday, could very well be one during the and the other at night FOG scene.
What's odd is the Asuna Monday CGs, I have a suspicion why is that, but that will depend how much Fujino want to speed up the game.

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
If it's an entire week, then it is certain to be to humour at least once the "only have sex once a week" thing, before it is permanently trashed. I think there will be a large number of days repeating Kirito's normal life of school/work all the while we see hints of Asuna and Inoda in the background doing harassment stuff in office, concluding with sex in FOG.

It is no coincidence all those CG are on Sunday at start of a new week.
It would be better if the FOG servers went for unscheduled maintenance or repair, and Inoda persuaded Asuna to fulfill the obligation to have sex in the real world every week: "It's only once, if senpai says no then it's really yes, let's do it and the problem is solved for the whole week, etc." Well, and in the subsequent period, persuading her will be a matter of technique. This will help speed up the progress of the plot without much persuasion.
Another thing, does the developer himself understand that one of his main characters is a simple criminal. Not just a seducer, a deceiver and a corrupter?
Blackmail, forced sex (consider it rape), theft of someone else's property (the key to Kirito's apartment), breaking into someone else's home (Asuna's house), rape of a person in a knowingly helpless state. Isn't the author allowing this freak too much? This is also an old and boring technique that should be forgotten - the villain is allowed everything, he is omnipotent, and normal people are powerless blind stupid deaf fools? Boring. This only speaks of the author's creative impotence. After all, there is a good solution - sex out of pity, unfortunately rarely implemented in games. It is in the game, so it should be developed more.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It would be better if the FOG servers went for unscheduled maintenance or repair, and Inoda persuaded Asuna to fulfill the obligation to have sex in the real world every week: "It's only once, if senpai says no then it's really yes, let's do it and the problem is solved for the whole week, etc." Well, and in the subsequent period, persuading her will be a matter of technique. This will help speed up the progress of the plot without much persuasion.
Another thing, does the developer himself understand that one of his main characters is a simple criminal. Not just a seducer, a deceiver and a corrupter?
Blackmail, forced sex (consider it rape), theft of someone else's property (the key to Kirito's apartment), breaking into someone else's home (Asuna's house), rape of a person in a knowingly helpless state. Isn't the author allowing this freak too much? This is also an old and boring technique that should be forgotten - the villain is allowed everything, he is omnipotent, and normal people are powerless blind stupid deaf fools? Boring. This only speaks of the author's creative impotence. After all, there is a good solution - sex out of pity, unfortunately rarely implemented in games. It is in the game, so it should be developed more.
FOG is on unscheduled maintenance. At the end of current release they said FOG is down until Wednesday.

Funny thing you ask if author knew Inoda is criminal. He actually can't believe his fans in Part 1 didn't think he was a criminal. So in Part 2 he made his behavior worse so no one would be confused.

He did use sex of pity in Part 1 but I think that made people more sympathetic to him. So in Part 2 he gives Inoda the help of the cheat item, Administrator, so all his unbelievable actions has a reason for succeeding. Whether you like that explanation is up to you.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

Exclusive to users above "Follower"
Current progress:
1.Add 6 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 1 CG of Alice in FOG.
3.Finish game scripts of Sunday.
4.Add a new outfit for Sinon in real world.
目前的進步報告:
1.亞絲娜周日事件中增加6個CG.
2.愛麗絲FOG催眠事件中增加1個CG.
3.完成周日事件的文本.
4.增加一件詩乃新服裝.
View attachment 4062565
I love the way he does the nipples

Reactions: Tacolopolis

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
6 CGs? Exciting times. Exciting times. XD

But damn if the previous updates didn't convey it, then now it sure does come across as a bigger than normal (monthly) update. And it's on a Sunday too, because Fujino mentioned an H-Event for Saturday for Asuna. Wonder what's going to happen. Also I don't think Fujino clarifies if Asuna is having an FOG CG or IRL CG. Usually just says Asuna CG iirc.

Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
6 CGs? Exciting times. Exciting times. XD

But damn if the previous updates didn't convey it, then now it sure does come across as a bigger than normal (monthly) update. And it's on a Sunday too, because Fujino mentioned an H-Event for Saturday for Asuna. Wonder what's going to happen. Also I don't think Fujino clarifies if Asuna is having an FOG CG or IRL CG. Usually just says Asuna CG iirc.
Yeah, I think he does it only to the side characters, well in case of Suguha he uses either her real name for IRL or her FOG name for VR.

Reactions: kinglionheart

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I think he does it only to the side characters, well in case of Suguha he uses either her real name for IRL or her FOG name for VR.
I don't particularly remember much about Sinon updates, but she barely gets any so I can't remember. I mainly remember Alice and Suguha getting mentions of FOG or non-FOG. I also don't think Liz gets any specific mention and it's just Liz CG.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
My guess is that the 6 CG Asuna event is going to be in FOG. My only clue is the Alice FOG CG for maybe the same day. Maybe it'll be the storyline of misunderstandings that finally happens. But yeah I'm going to guess the Alice stuff is going to effect the Asuna stuff, which might make this the last big FOG Asuna moment until IRL happens? But who knows if this is the IRL scene. I need this week to go by faster rofl.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes