4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Okay having played the game, without giving any spoilers I have to admit. It definitely is the "biggest" update. We've definitely made some progress but to be completely honest I've literally no clue about anything happened between our starting date, and saturday. Even then, all the events and actual happenings literally make no sense to me. I was excited but honestly can't say I'm too happy with the update. Last sex scene though admittedly despite making 0 sense was fantastic.

Reactions: 4-kun

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
It was a disappointing update. It is even shorter than the previous one. And how many theories were built around this week, and it was just missed. Somehow there is a feeling of deception, I have not been waiting for this for 2 months.
This is not the first time. Only the reasons are different. Now the defenders will come running and explain that you are completely wrong

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
need more IRL scenes , asuna anal training and more corrupted asuna .. buuuut eh mister fujino doing well . slow cooking vs player desires thats why some of us are not happy enought :)

Reactions: NamonakiKami
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes