4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You honestly made a really fantastic point with this. It probably would have been a more effective setup to be in her yandere phase in part 1 and then to start getting romanced by a good guy in part 2.

First, Kirito could have been disturbed by his sister coming on to him and shut her down. Then later when Asuna was eventually completely corrupted by Inoda and he was all alone, Kirito could have tried to go back to his sister for some comfort only to discover that she doesn't care about him anymore and only wants to get dicked by her boyfriend.

IMO NTR is just more effective if the MC ends up alone, and this could have been a good way to pile on the pain from Asuna while also giving Suguha an effective and unique NTR arc.
The thing you and Dates are forgetting is that this wouldn't work on Suguha at all because you're overly focusing on making the MC suffer rather than the "girls being stolen" aspect that is supposed to BE what NTR is about, but that most people nowadays seem to have forgotten XD

The key point there like in Canon SAO is that Suguha getting together with someone else would actually NOT be NTR...she wasn't in a relationship with Kirito, he only saw her as a a sister and had no attraction to him, etc. Fujino actually had to completely rewrite her relationship with Kirito (Making her an angry tsundere at the beginning of Part 1 which totally wasn't like her at all) and then completely get rid of her character arc despite the point in the timeline the game took place (Which is why we had such a massive plot-hole about how the Fairy Dance Arc happened until recently where he decided to completely have made as if it never happened through a plot-convenient excuse). Essentially, Suguha getting together with another man or being fucked by someone else wouldn't really be NTR by the real terms of the genre, but Fujino rewrote her setting and character as much as he could so it actually FELT as NTR-y as possible.

Getting blackmailed and fucked by Hebishima "had" to happen for her to technically feel like she was being not-NTR-ed because back then Fujino was indeed writing her as part of the "making sure the MC suffers is the most important thing"-setting.

However, he actually gave her an unexpected and more realistic twist in Part 2 by having her completely break the NTR cliches and free herself, which is something I personally loved not only because she's my favorite character from SAO alongside Kirito but because of how refreshing and unique this was to see in a NTR game. And none of this would have ever happened at all if Fujino had written her in a "loving relationship"...which he period never writes anyway, all his girls are usually turbo-sluts from the beginning (Which there has been some complaining the past few messages I see), this game is hilariously the first time he writes the main ones taking so long to figure it out XD

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Almost the end of Aug, sad that we won't have update for this month but I hope at least Fujino can work on some SAO stuff after he is done with the minigame so we will at least have a few more scenes than usual in the next SAO update :D

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
The thing you and Dates are forgetting is that this wouldn't work on Suguha at all because you're overly focusing on making the MC suffer rather than the "girls being stolen" aspect that is supposed to BE what NTR is about, but that most people nowadays seem to have forgotten XD

The key point there like in Canon SAO is that Suguha getting together with someone else would actually NOT be NTR...she wasn't in a relationship with Kirito, he only saw her as a a sister and had no attraction to him, etc. Fujino actually had to completely rewrite her relationship with Kirito (Making her an angry tsundere at the beginning of Part 1 which totally wasn't like her at all) and then completely get rid of her character arc despite the point in the timeline the game took place (Which is why we had such a massive plot-hole about how the Fairy Dance Arc happened until recently where he decided to completely have made as if it never happened through a plot-convenient excuse). Essentially, Suguha getting together with another man or being fucked by someone else wouldn't really be NTR by the real terms of the genre, but Fujino rewrote her setting and character as much as he could so it actually FELT as NTR-y as possible.

Getting blackmailed and fucked by Hebishima "had" to happen for her to technically feel like she was being not-NTR-ed because back then Fujino was indeed writing her as part of the "making sure the MC suffers is the most important thing"-setting.

However, he actually gave her an unexpected and more realistic twist in Part 2 by having her completely break the NTR cliches and free herself, which is something I personally loved not only because she's my favorite character from SAO alongside Kirito but because of how refreshing and unique this was to see in a NTR game. And none of this would have ever happened at all if Fujino had written her in a "loving relationship"...which he period never writes anyway, all his girls are usually turbo-sluts from the beginning (Which there has been some complaining the past few messages I see), this game is hilariously the first time he writes the main ones taking so long to figure it out XD
That's why I said she would need to still have her yandere arc and be interested in Kirito first so that it would still feel like she was stolen. The point was that she didn't need to have a blackmail or corruption arc in order for that to happen. She also doesn't need to be in a relationship for it to be NTR. That's what BSS NTR is. Even if Kirito never had romantic feelings for his sister it would still work well if he missed the attention his sister gave him.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That's why I said she would need to still have her yandere arc and be interested in Kirito first so that it would still feel like she was stolen. The point was that she didn't need to have a blackmail or corruption arc in order for that to happen. She also doesn't need to be in a relationship for it to be NTR. That's what BSS NTR is. Even if Kirito never had romantic feelings for his sister it would still work well if he missed the attention his sister gave him.
I think you may be missing an important point here. Your plot is totally fine as it is, but it’s more suitable for an fmc. Suguha had a scene-generating purpose in Fujino’s game because of the slow progression of Asuna. She took the place of the insta-corruption girl, so Fujino could show some more exciting scenes. If both Asuna and Suguha had slow corruption, Part 1 could have been boring for people who came in for SAO characters. Again, there is nothing wrong with your suggestion, although tbh, it’s more a romance story with a bit of drama than actual NTR.

I also agree with Alter that NTR is about the love interest of the MC being stolen, not about destroying his life—that’s called sadism :LOL:

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
I think you may be missing an important point here. Your plot is totally fine as it is, but it’s more suitable for an fmc. Suguha had a scene-generating purpose in Fujino’s game because of the slow progression of Asuna. She took the place of the insta-corruption girl, so Fujino could show some more exciting scenes. If both Asuna and Suguha had slow corruption, Part 1 could have been boring for people who came in for SAO characters. Again, there is nothing wrong with your suggestion, although tbh, it’s more a romance story with a bit of drama than actual NTR.

I also agree with Alter that NTR is about the love interest of the MC being stolen, not about destroying his life—that’s called sadism :LOL:
The main form of NTR is the love interest being stolen for sure and this story achieves that with Asuna. You're right that people would get impatient without enough h scenes but I'm just talking about a hypothetical where people could wait out the buildup. I don't think we truly disagree, I just think there was a chance to shake things up with Suguha where she didn't follow a corruption arc. I love corruption though so her arc in part 1 doesn't bother me or anything.

I will disagree about the "not about destroying his life" thing however. There's varying degrees of brutality in NTR but the feeling of loss is a huge huge part of NTR. For a lot of people the most effective NTR stories are normally pretty brutal. But obviously everyone prefers different things. I'm not saying saying you can't enjoy it if that isn't your thing.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The main form of NTR is the love interest being stolen for sure and this story achieves that with Asuna. You're right that people would get impatient without enough h scenes but I'm just talking about a hypothetical where people could wait out the buildup. I don't think we truly disagree, I just think there was a chance to shake things up with Suguha where she didn't follow a corruption arc. I love corruption though so her arc in part 1 doesn't bother me or anything.

I will disagree about the "not about destroying his life" thing however. There's varying degrees of brutality in NTR but the feeling of loss is a huge huge part of NTR. For a lot of people the most effective NTR stories are normally pretty brutal. But obviously everyone prefers different things. I'm not saying saying you can't enjoy it if that isn't your thing.
Don’t get me wrong—the suffering due to the relationship being destroyed is an essential part of NTR; I’m not arguing about that. But that doesn’t mean the MC has to lose everything that matters to him, like his family, work or even his life. That has nothing directly to do with NTR, although these things can be negatively influenced throughout the story. However, they shouldn’t be the main focus of an NTR story. So basically, I share Alter’s feeling that some people are more concerned with the MC losing everything than with the actual loss of his love interest. That’s my understanding of NTR, and we shouldn’t start arguing about it; it’s fine to agree to disagree ;)

Laziepeon

Feb 27, 2020
what kind of incest? is it related to main character?
Suguha is Kirito cousin and they keep that detail in this game. She has a couple scenes with the mc, one being an unskippable scene when she takes care of him when he is sick and otheres she does to him in secret ways that you have to use your resources at the end of day shrine to prievew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Afet

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I thought I remember somewhere in the recent update it said Suguha was not related but it really doesn't matter. The Incest tag is applied even if the characters are not related.
I can't wait for the sudden plot twist in part 3 where it will be revealed that Inoda was actually adopted, and he was Kirito's blood-related brother all along, causing Suguha to malfunction for having two different oni-chans.

It will surely be peak incest content.

Now, jokes aside, I feel like there are tons of possibilities for Leefa x Kirito content in future. That being said, I don't know if we will get such scenes when the story will shift into a more IRL focus with Asuna and Inoda.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I can't wait for the sudden plot twist in part 3 where it will be revealed that Inoda was actually adopted, and he was Kirito's blood-related brother all along, causing Suguha to malfunction for having two different oni-chans.
Will there be a part 3? I hope so but I don't think Fujino (at least to my knowledge) has said anything about a Part 3 coming out after finishing Part 2. Unless it's one of those "hasn't confirmed or denied questions regarding Part 3".

Now, jokes aside, I feel like there are tons of possibilities for Leefa x Kirito content in future. That being said, I don't know if we will get such scenes when the story will shift into a more IRL focus with Asuna and Inoda.
The next update will more than likely be focused entirely on the 3 days FOG is down, ergo only IRL stuff. Best case, we get an H-scene between them; whether it be Kirito is sleeping and Sugu does Sugu things to him, or something akin to his peeping tom move in the dressing room. Worst case, we get a short interaction between them discussing potential future dates. The update after will show off the new additions to the Underground City. And down there will we maybe see some H-scenes of Kirito with either Leafa or her brothel alter ego (I forgot her stage name).

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes