4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
The problem with a long series that had a strong beginning is people expected more than other creators. If this was any other developer everyone would been fine with what we got since it is better than other developers make. But since this is Fujino some people keep expecting him to surpass their expectations very release. A product of his success I guess.

If people want to come here and focus on all the problems of the update, then fine. But you would have a lot more fun focusing on more baffling issues this game has like the inconsistent penis size people can't agree on. Or how much canon SAO story can fit into this game.
The true problem is, that too many people here have different expectations and already played the story out in their head - so whenever it doesn't fit their narrative, they blame Fujino.

You have people in here wanting a good end for Kirito (which in my opinion is completely retarded, when the premise of the story is a NTR game in which a fat loser with a big cock is literally cucking one women after the other).

Just let Fujino do his thing and if you have real criticism post it on the patreon.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
The true problem is, that too many people here have different expectations and already played the story out in their head - so whenever it doesn't fit their narrative, they blame Fujino.

You have people in here wanting a good end for Kirito (which in my opinion is completely retarded, when the premise of the story is a NTR game in which a fat loser with a big cock is literally cucking one women after the other).

Just let Fujino do his thing and if you have real criticism post it on the patreon.
Has anyone here actually said they want that for Kirito? I don't think they have.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Inoda did manipulate Asuna though for the final scene. I believe Asuna was thinking she ended up pushing Kirito to this point where he had to cheat. I don't necessarily recall if Asuna acknowledges that she's no better than Kirito for cheating, but a lot of story beats are there to showcase and imply that Asuna isn't treating Kirito like it's 100% his fault. The fact she wanted to talk things over with him and confront him about what was going on are signs that she's aware of her very hypocritical situation.

But anyways in terms of Inoda manipulating Asuna, Asuna is emotionally unstable and even though she's a hypocrite, it's understandable. From Asuna's perspective she's been trying her best to be faithful to Kirito (yes we know she's not), and she also tries to do her best to maintain her morals and values. So the scene of Kirito banging a blonde haired lady ends up shocking Asuna deeply, so she's now emotionally compromised. Inoda ends up taking advantage of it by kissing her which shows physical affection while she's emotionally and mentally down. But the main important thing is that Inoda does a bunch of half truths and half lies while banging Asuna to convince her that Asuna needs to be more loose to not pressure Kirito. He points out facts about Kirito that Inoda shouldn't actually know, and then puts a lie in there that Asuna's strict morals are putting too much pressure onto Kirito. Basically he's able to take advantage of the situation and make her succumb to her desires.

At least that's how it came across to me this time. :unsure:
She briefly does, that she is no better than Kirito, but soon changes into a critical posture, i've have to talk to him, more or less "what excuse he have for this? high moral ground atitude".
What is odd, people realy believe Asuna only got corrupted now, she always was corrupted in Fujino's story.
She already was a Sex Slave before as we going to see at the Memory Labyrinth, i could bet futher we go in there we will see she enjoyng being Sugou's plaything, so with Inoda will be no different but worse because now she will do willingly.
In the end Asuna will blame Kirito for her be like this, because in this universe he didint save her from Sugou.

Last edited:

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
One of the weakest updates so far imo.

The whole evil council where where Agil is a member and whose primary recruitment seem to be delinquent rapists who I hope go the way of Hebishima.

Alice isn't really interesting anymore since she's just a tool for the bad guys and serves to turn Klein into a willing cuck.

Sugu and Sinon might be interesting if they don't just wind up ass pets by the end.

The Asuna reveal felt pretty weak since it just kinda went for all-in shock factor rather than just suspicion, I was expecting her seeing him just enter/leave the brothel and calling with the assumption that he was visiting a prostitute while he was sneaking in.

Reactions: taniyuri

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Has anyone here actually said they want that for Kirito? I don't think they have.
Not from the current update, but the conversation topic has popped up a few times in the past few weeks. I can't pinpoint the person/people that wanted it. But yeah some people(?) do come in and mention these things.

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
I see that people are quite disappointed in this 0.55 update, I myself also expected more but I think it wasn't bad at all. Not counting the plot of council stuff (which I mostly don't understand them much and skipped most of them myself), we still get like 4 Asuna scenes, 2(3) Alice scenes, 1 Sugu (Leafa scene), 1 Kyoko scene, 1 new main menu CG if you also want to count that (and maybe more or less that I miss?). I think it's great for about 1 month(ish) work (and I think some time were lost on that maze which is quite short for the big maze like that lol)

Maybe the main reason is that fans were expect more and more of hot scenes with the main girl which is Asuna x Inoda, but on this update we get 2 of Asuna scenes with Kirito which were quite lame but it suits him and story purpose I guess :rolleyes: (Imagine if 4 Asuna scenes were all with Inoda lol)

But with Alice get less content or not at all in future updates (which I have no idea if there are any fans rooting for her or not?), plot driven forward, Asuna kinda completely succumbed to Inoda's cock already, I hope we will see more and more Asuna x Inoda scenes in each future updates

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
To be fair, I can't fully blame new players for not liking the development. Unlike those of us who play every update, we're biased and often overlook the bigger picture and the impression the game will give in a fresh playthrough. Let’s be honest, Part 2 is extremely inconsistent, with extreme ups and downs if you actually think about it.

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
To be fair, I can't fully blame new players for not liking the development. Unlike those of us who play every update, we're biased and often overlook the bigger picture and the impression the game will give in a fresh playthrough. Let’s be honest, Part 2 is extremely inconsistent, with extreme ups and downs if you actually think about it.
I've only followed the game for several months and I think it's the best NTR game right now, I can't imagine the feeling of those who have been following and playing this game from the very start :love: I think they'd be so satisfied seeing more and more

xbbbx1516

Sep 12, 2021
When you see the white chicken in the recollection room then it means the update is ended and you're not supposed to leave the collection room but I guess Dev forgot to prevent that again
I'll take a note of that seems like i can't go back, and the update seems very short

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes