4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
imagine the scene where Inoda is giving Asuna a massage while trying to have sex with her and on the other side there are Kirito and Liz, well, Inoda says to Asuna: relax, I used the power of silence, no one will hear us, but the funny thing is that he doesn't know which administrator took away his powers and so he is convinced that he still has the powers and so they start fucking and Liz and Kirito hear everything:D
Well, I think Kirito degrades so much and just thinks that Inoda is so good at massage that Asuna is already moaning with pleasure. In another case, it changes the narrative branch by 180 degrees. Asuna starts chasing Kirito in an attempt to fix everything, Inoda leaves the apartment next door, and Liz and Suguha circle around like birds of prey. But this is obviously not an NTR game anymore, but some kind of drama.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I am sure the labyrinth will be used again. But it won't be any connection to Inoda since he has nothing to with the council and only the council's data should be in the labyrinth. Remember the labyrinth holds data the council has not memories.
Unless the Admin has put Sugou's mind into Inoda's :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: kinglionheart

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
If you are talking about the labyrinth part then no, it is not Kirito recovering blocked memories. That scene of Sugou with Asuna was footage the council had because they were working closely with Sugou. Maybe Kirito's brain was being scanned at the same time since the council wanted to do that to find the seed. But the Sugou scene was not from Kirito's memory. If you look at the scene Sugou or Asuna was not even talking to Kirito.

I am sure the labyrinth will be used again. But it won't be any connection to Inoda since he has nothing to with the council and only the council's data should be in the labyrinth. Remember the labyrinth holds data the council has not memories.
But there's a detail here in canon Kirito was there, not that Fujino will follow it but, yeah he's collecting data for the concil, but at same time they are scanning his memory they need both, even Simon said something like "he can't be show or remember anything beyond SAO" because the goddess is being blocking his memories about Inoda/Asuna for now.
About the labyrinth there's is the time dilation effect 1 hour in there is betteew 8 to 12 hours outiside.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Unless the Admin has put Sugou's mind into Inoda's :LOL:
The question is - how much strength did Fujino give the Admin. If he can turn off Inoda's powers, then can he turn off the character. For example, the scene where Asuna and Inoda are about to get caught by Kirito, but the Admin turns them off and Kirito only finds a smelly room.

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, I think Kirito degrades so much and just thinks that Inoda is so good at massage that Asuna is already moaning with pleasure. In another case, it changes the narrative branch by 180 degrees. Asuna starts chasing Kirito in an attempt to fix everything, Inoda leaves the apartment next door, and Liz and Suguha circle around like birds of prey. But this is obviously not an NTR game anymore, but some kind of drama.
I want the game to be everything, ntr, drama, mystery, revenge, investigation

mos555

May 22, 2021
I want the game to be everything, ntr, drama, mystery, revenge, investigation
Well, if they break up, then it will cease to be an NTR game. Everything is based on their official relationship. That's why, by the way, I don't understand NTR games about mother and son. What the hell should a son think about who his mother is fucking with?

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
The question is - how much strength did Fujino give the Admin. If he can turn off Inoda's powers, then can he turn off the character. For example, the scene where Asuna and Inoda are about to get caught by Kirito, but the Admin turns them off and Kirito only finds a smelly room.
All the strengh of a plot device, well she is no longer helping Inoda that she said to him, and she warned the concil not to mess around with Kirito memories to much. She told to Kirito he is too stubborn to see the truth.

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well, if they break up, then it will cease to be an NTR game. Everything is based on their official relationship. That's why, by the way, I don't understand NTR games about mother and son. Why the hell should a son care who his mother sleeps with?
that's why Fujino came up with the stress excuse to Asuna, NTR need a relationship to work.
NTR authors branching out is common nowadays, the genre is overused so anything goes again NTR need a relationship to work any relationship.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Well, if they break up, then it will cease to be an NTR game. Everything is based on their official relationship. That's why, by the way, I don't understand NTR games about mother and son. What the hell should a son think about who his mother is fucking with?
that's why most of the time it's the douche dude who is bullying the mc who end up fucking the mom

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think so, they're talking about the SAO incident with Asuna at school
Wait, it doesn't make sense, since Sugou was taken down by Asunas father, unless he stabbed him IRL after that :LOL:

Edit: I just also remembered, didn’t the Admin say at some point that Kirito beat Sugou? It was like maybe 5 updates ago… I’m confused now. Maybe I’m mixing things up

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Wait, it doesn't make sense, since Sugou was taken down by Asunas father, unless he stabbed him IRL after that :LOL:

Edit: I just also remembered, didn’t the Admin say at some point that Kirito beat Sugou? It was like maybe 5 updates ago… I’m confused now. Maybe I’m mixing things up
I think they're talking IRL but i'm not sure.
Wait i remenber that too, :unsure: unless he was the one who saved Asuna like in the Canon but only after Asuna had her back blow out by Sugou multiple times and someone planted this version of her Father saving her, or just saving her face. or Fujino was drunk.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I think they're talking IRL but i'm not sure.
Wait i remenber that too, :unsure: unless he was the one who saved Asuna like in the Canon but only after Asuna had her back blow out by Sugou multiple times and someone planted this version of her Father saving her, or just saving her face. or Fujino was drunk.
But how does the game memory overlap with the real one? Or if something is erased in the game, then you forget in real life? Then maybe Kirito really saved Asuna, but erased his own memory to forget her sex with Sugo. So he has strange dreams. And the Admin is trying to pull the seed of the virtual world out of him with the help of shock therapy, planting hidden memories and manipulating people around him.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Why 4 why do you have such disguising ideas :sick:

In canon that was when Kirito saved Asuna from Oberon/Sugou. Since he didn't save Asuna in Fuijno's version, that event probably never happened. The council is scanning Kirito's memories. But they are looking for information to the Seed so there is nothing about Kirito's blocked memories. I don't know what the time dilation has to do with anything.

Kirito did mention he fought Sugou in real life. Probably that scene outside the hospital happened like in canon did happen but Kirito didn't save Asuna in the virtual game with Kayaba's help.
Yeah, as far as Fujino's NTR-verse Timeline went, it seems more or less like this: Kirito never entered ALO (Hence why Yui isn't around and still in his Nerve Gear and why he never met Leafa), Asuna's dad somehow magically found Sugou's plans, Sugou went crazy and attacked Kazuto IRL like during the parking scene at the end of Canon Fairy Dance, got owned like a bitch still.

So yeah, whatever the Administrator-minati want to find is not in his memories at all unless Fujino asspulls yet another thing XD And as for you asking what the time dilation has to do with anything, well, everything given it's physically, realistically, and mentally impossible for it to have happened at all, that technology in SAO requires a giant-ass machine the user needs to be hooked up to that covers most of their body to even work and it can't happen in any VR world without it, but Fujino obviously doesn't care :p

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
In canon that was when Kirito saved Asuna from Oberon/Sugou. Since he didn't save Asuna in Fuijno's version, that event probably never happened. The council is scanning Kirito's memories. But they are looking for information to the Seed so there is nothing about Kirito's blocked memories. I don't know what the time dilation has to do with anything.
The time dilation thing is a very weird and specific detail to put into the game, i don't know maybe to simulate Kirito's coma

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes