4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Have you noticed that as soon as a good game appears, then crap starts happening to the developer after a while?

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
你们好我是一名中国玩家,我来回答你们的问题,中国对所有游戏的管控都非常严格,因为中国没有成人等级分级(比如R18 R15 R8)所以在中国的电子游戏和电子书和漫画的管控是非常严格的,必须是全年龄向(就算以前的游戏有一些暴漏与血腥内容被举报后也要和谐)。作者属于制造成人游戏并且有收费赞助,这是属于传播淫秽物品并牟利,只要有人举报就有可能被逮捕,以下是中国法律
一、传播淫秽物品牟利罪的量刑标准是什么
1、传播淫秽物品牟利罪的量刑标准,需要根据犯罪情节进行确定。分别是:
(1)处三年以下有期徒刑、拘役或者管制,并处罚金;
(2)情节严重的,处三年以上十年以下有期徒刑,并处罚金;
(3)情节特别严重的,处十年以上有期徒刑或者无期徒刑,并处罚金或者没收财产。

Hello, I'm a Chinese gamer, and to answer your question, China has very strict controls on all games, because there is no adult rating in China (such as R18, R15, R8) so electronic games and e-books and comics are very strict in China, It must be all ages (even if some leaks and gore have been reported in previous games). The author is a producer of adult games and paid for them. This is spreading obscene materials for profit. Anyone who reports can be arrested

What are the sentencing standards for the crime of spreading obscene materials for profit

1. The sentencing standards for the crime of spreading obscene materials for profit need to be determined according to the circumstances of the crime. They are:

(1) be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years, criminal detention or public surveillance and shall also be fined;

(2) if the circumstances are serious, he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than three years but not more than 10 years and shall also be fined;

(3) if the circumstances are especially serious, he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than 10 years or life imprisonment and shall also be fined or sentenced to confiscation of property.
Is this from the SAO author itself or another person that was suffering same issue?

I did not found any of this in authors social medias.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Is this from the SAO author itself or another person that was suffering same issue?

I did not found any of this in authors social medias.
Go back a couple of pages on here there are screenshots of the dev responding on some Ci-en posts which can also be found here -
The dev mentions at the moment they are unable to release the next version due to some laws with R18+ content and some people have been arrested.

Last edited:

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022
I'm actually making my own game similar to this, and since there's peeps here who like the SAO theme, I was considering shifting mine to be SAO themed as well if the current project was going to go under. But then again, seeing as to how things are still very much undecided and we're in the dark, it wouldn't be right for me to try and just come up and "inherit" this (add on to that the question of whether I'm even capable of doing so).

So yeah, for now I'll just go along with my project as it is with original characters. I'll probably put out an initial release quite soon (within this month? no promises). I want my initial release to have some level of satisfactory content at least so, we'll see how that goes.

Best of luck to Fujino and I hope he gets through this without any repercussions. China can be very strict with certain matters. I can only hope he knows a dude that knows a dude.

maoleijiang

Dec 22, 2021
I am also a Chinese, I dream of making games, but developing a game in my country not only requires a lot of investment and will go through a long and strict review, so I planned to create and release 18+ games on f95 to build up savings, but now it seems that this path is not working for me, which is really frustrating.

CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
HI guys just wanted to ask, is this erotic scenes made in (koikatsu party)? because im planning in the future to make erotic game and thought might ask.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Firstly, I don’t know if it’s only for me or for everyone - the game lags very badly (I have a rather weak PC so that maybe this is my problem. ), but here are the crashes, it’s definitely not because of me, it’s very good that the game has autosave and these crashes are not critical, but still a little annoying.
Second, why is Kirito so retarded? He's just dumb as a tree! No! The tree is smarter! Seriously, even the most gullible guy in the world, by all the clues, would understand that the girl is cheating on him, or maybe he is in the stage of denial?
Well, I certainly understand that this is a game and I even agree that Kirito deservedly receives NTR, but seriously, according to all sources, Asuna is not so weak in the front that she is so easily seduced by some ugly fat man.))) I I believe that Asuna could get tired of Kirito, so even in the source it was that he is bullying and does not pay attention to her, this deserves an NTR, but I'm sure Asuna would have a much better choice than Inuba or Inaba or whatever. And this is the eternal problem of NTR games - the MC has a small penis, and its antagonist has a horse size. In general, the game is good.
And yes, where do these models come from? Is this some kind of another craft like honey select? This company has many different similar games, is this one of them?)))

Knead6

Sep 11, 2022
Firstly, I don’t know if it’s only for me or for everyone - the game lags very badly (I have a rather weak PC so that maybe this is my problem. ), but here are the crashes, it’s definitely not because of me, it’s very good that the game has autosave and these crashes are not critical, but still a little annoying.
Second, why is Kirito so retarded? He's just dumb as a tree! No! The tree is smarter! Seriously, even the most gullible guy in the world, by all the clues, would understand that the girl is cheating on him, or maybe he is in the stage of denial?
Well, I certainly understand that this is a game and I even agree that Kirito deservedly receives NTR, but seriously, according to all sources, Asuna is not so weak in the front that she is so easily seduced by some ugly fat man.))) I I believe that Asuna could get tired of Kirito, so even in the source it was that he is bullying and does not pay attention to her, this deserves an NTR, but I'm sure Asuna would have a much better choice than Inuba or Inaba or whatever. And this is the eternal problem of NTR games - the MC has a small penis, and its antagonist has a horse size. In general, the game is good.
And yes, where do these models come from? Is this some kind of another craft like honey select? This company has many different similar games, is this one of them?)))
Yeh lags and crashes for me too.For me its animations when they need to play game froze sometimes later crashes sometimes nothing happens and this is from Koikatsu models with mods i think and for storywell this is NTR so Kirito and Asuna need to be dumb otherwise game ends in 10 min or less this is classic NTR story so Asuna gonna be stupid until end still its good fap material.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
for all thoses asking, the scene are made using Koikatsu (whatever version I'm not sure), and using lot of mods.
The dev put out the card in one of the paying plan on Ci-En near the start of the project if you really want them that badly.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Thank you. This solves the problem with the menus and dialogues in fights. Wish I'd seen this before I finished it.
Kept getting errors about file paths and shit and figured it was something to do with... well the files. I'm just glad it worked since it soft locked a scene for me. Hope this helps people with the same issues.

Reactions: revisitedgrunt

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I don't know how others are seeing this but i love ntr games about your typical japanese (harem) anime.

The mcs' are getting their girls by the power of plot, are often not even interested in most/all of the girls or are dumb as shit.
It suits ntr so well, i always fell that they deserve getting cucked oO

Hopefully one day i will see an ntr parody about Infinite Stratos. Most annoying and dumb mc ever!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So the notice from developer finally came out. It said good news. He is changing how he release content. For us it just means to use Mega which is no problem. There is the no release at the end of this month but he is making more content so we should be getting a release next month. Here are the preview CGs he released.

Based on the preview, Asuna's mom is getting a model so she will be used in the story. Based on her smirk, she likes what she sees? I see Saber and Pyra probably getting a message board story. I think it might be Asuna getting pounded but that seem too soon at this point in the story. The last picture is probably a continuation of the boss with housewife or the dress owner subplot.

Enjoy everyone. I know I am.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So the notice from developer finally came out. It said good news. There is the no release at the end of this month but he is making more content so we should be getting more releases eventually. Here are the preview CGs he released.

Based on the preview, Asuna's mom is getting a model so she will be used in the story. Based on her smirk, she likes what she sees? I see Saber and Pyra probably getting a message board story. I think it might be Asuna getting pounded but that seem too soon at this point in the story. The last picture is probably a continuation of the boss with housewife or the dress owner subplot.

Enjoy everyone. I know I am.
The Asune thing might be non-canon or it might be for a future update that wont come soon. The last image to me looks like Kiritos sister and that playboy guy.

Anyway thanks for sharing, glad that Fujino is still working hard, hopefully the Chinese censors never come for him.

Also just realized that in the gif where Asuna is getting fucked in missionary the bottom of her shoes says "Sex beach", useless information just kinda funny thing to notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes