4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
Just in case it gets drowned in the change of page this gentlemen shared the english translation that its alredy out
It's chatGPT translate.
His fun still translate, and "official" en translation will be released later.

q1978872989

Jul 25, 2022
“淺上ふじの” This person is a game author who I think is not inferior to the Japanese in terms of ntr games!None of his 4 works let me down! I am looking forward to the next one

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
ok now that Kirito is officially a cuck we've got to wait until summer for part 2
the release might coincide with NTRMAN picking up SOL again and the Ntraholic update (rip ntr legend)
Cuck summer soon bois we gon eat good

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
ok now that Kirito is officially a cuck we've got to wait until summer for part 2
the release might coincide with NTRMAN picking up SOL again and the Ntraholic update (rip ntr legend)
dont forget Scar of Summers -After- gonna come later this year

Reactions: LordFrz

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
why someone claim "Unfortunately in this case, I can no longer follow the story that I really liked before.
Good luck to all " are stilling spamming the thread?

Please go for good.

How do I block his all comments btw? (edit: oh, I found the way)

Last edited:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Oh well, more scenes won't hurt I guess. I just hope he doesn't get too bogged down trying to make everybody happy that we end up stalled out on progressing for too many updates.
Yeah, I think he should take public feedback into account, but he needs to know that he will never be able to please everyone. I also think he should write and create things that make him happy. Listening to the public is important, but if at some moment he is doing something he doesn't like on his games, just for the public, I think he should stop and use his energy and time to do something that he would actually like to do.

(I'm not saying that's the case this time, but I've seen other times people asking for things that I feel he's not a big fan of).

• Red Heart
Reactions: JRSG and killerjeb

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
No scene is gonna convince everyone 100%, personally i think the scene was fine, especially since i know that Asuna POV is coming and it would paint a more clear picture of what happened.
Still either way i thought the build up during that day was good, they spent the entire day together with Asuna getting molested, she wanted to ultimately end things but Inota thought ahead and lost Kiritos key, she got stuck with him in his room, after some more convincing she finally caved in and i thought it made sense tbh.
She was already horny for Inotas dick several updates ago when she masturbated thinking of his dick and how it would feel inside her, so i am personally OK.
Actually i wanna know what people are gonna think about the whole thing once the Asuna POV drops. Also as the other user said i do hope he doesn't over-correct like some devs do, trying to backtrack or overdo certain scenes which will only end up hurting the whole game.
This.

I don't think the update absurdly rushed the progress as some people said. Taking into account all the development we've had so far and the things Asuna was already doing with Inoda, what happened didn't seem absurd to me.

Jul 28, 2019
We need to be honest, people being like "ohno it's too fast whysexwhynoblowjobfirst" either didn't play the game, didn't read any text will speedrunning to every sex scene or last option have brain damage.

The ending scene makes sense given the story, just read the dialogues.

Being disappointed on certain points, like Asuna's POV which is not available, that the content may seem poor after 2 months of waiting, I understand that.

The developer explained on his Patreon post why, how and what went wrong.

Now, for those who find it hard to accept that the dev is making choices they don't like, please leave for good, no need to announce it.

Also, i didn't find it, so i added the post from patreon with the Q&A about the last update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 5, 2022
We need to be honest, people being like "ohno it's too fast whysexwhynoblowjobfirst" either didn't play the game, didn't read any text will speedrunning to every sex scene or last option have brain damage.

The ending scene makes sense given the story, just read the dialogues.

Being disappointed on certain points, like Asuna's POV which is not available, that the content may seem poor after 2 months of waiting, I understand that.

The developer explained on his Patreon post why, how and what went wrong.

Now, for those who find it hard to accept that the dev is making choices they don't like, please leave for good, no need to announce it.

Also, i didn't find it, so i added the post from patreon with the Q&A about the last update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what i think is maybe you can swallow anything. If the developer can do better he will, and we know he can, neglecting this is the mistake of a fool like you, so forgive me. The point is not to feed on haters, it's just to accept constructive criticism, that goes for everyone, but you complain about those who are complaining, you are not wrong on that point, but you seem to generalize everyone as haters and forget about those who are fans of the work from the author and are only giving their suggestions. I am a supporter of the author on Ci-en and many supporters like me were not entirely happy with this update, we are helping your work in our own way and that includes our opinion so do me a favor and stop talking unreasonably, just think a little before generalizing, because like I said at the beginning you seem to swallow anything, or maybe you have no idea of the quality of this author.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I've said this before in Ci-en, it's about having constructive criticism and separate from comments from haters, you should attribute the constructive criticism that your fans give you, because they just want you to be able to do your best because they know your potential, making mistakes everyone makes mistakes, but the biggest problem is to remain in error, and that cannot happen. If you've played Sakura Chapter you'll know the author's potential to do a good corruption of the girl, which for now in this regard Sakura Chapter is better than SAO NTR.
I have to disagree, SAO is much better paced than Sakura

Reactions: Javelly

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Cuck would imply Kirito is watching and enjoying the show, so no I dont think he is a cuck nor do I want him to be.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes