4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone give me an overview, about the characters that appear in the manga / anime / real story. Its been some time since I watched SAO, and with the translation its a bit hard. especially hibeshimi (the guy being with suguha), does he appear in the main series?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I assume the missing scenes in this place are the ones you get by activating asuna's pov? And if so, in which part does that scene appear? I started playing the update by talking to the npc and activating this option, but the gallery ended up like this. By the way, does anyone have a save that includes the scenes you buy while in VR? the one that comes with the game does not have them and if I pass my save from the other version you can't see some scenes
yffjg.png

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I assume the missing scenes in this place are the ones you get by activating asuna's pov? And if so, in which part does that scene appear? I started playing the update by talking to the npc and activating this option, but the gallery ended up like this. If someone has the save with those scenes unlocked, I would appreciate it if you share it because I don't want to have to play again just for that xD
View attachment 2666689
You have unlocked everything in the gallery. The only scene you get by activating Asuna's POV is her and Inoda bathing together. That scene is there and the last flame in Asuna's Room event. I don't know why but I think the dev purposely left the space empty in the area you squared. Maybe there was a scene the dev cut like what happened on the day Kirito arrived at Asuna's house and Inoda slapped Asuna's ass?

The missing scenes are the scenes in the hotel with the two cosplayers, the last two videos in the Screening Room, and that long message chain in the hotel with Suguha and Asuna.

If anyone can comment on his Ci-en post, can you ask the dev about this? He does not answer his Patreon questions.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I assume the missing scenes in this place are the ones you get by activating asuna's pov? And if so, in which part does that scene appear? I started playing the update by talking to the npc and activating this option, but the gallery ended up like this. By the way, does anyone have a save that includes the scenes you buy while in VR? the one that comes with the game does not have them and if I pass my save from the other version you can't see some scenes
View attachment 2666689
huh? have gallery??? what version?

gumperx

Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2666689
como pudiste entrar en la galeria esa?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
You have unlocked everything in the gallery. The only scene you get by activating Asuna's POV is her and Inoda bathing together. That scene is there and the last flame in Asuna's Room event. I don't know why but I think the dev purposely left the space empty in the area you squared. Maybe there was a scene the dev cut like what happened on the day Kirito arrived at Asuna's house and Inoda slapped Asuna's ass?

The missing scenes are the scenes in the hotel with the two cosplayers, the last two videos in the Screening Room, and that long message chain in the hotel with Suguha and Asuna.

If anyone can comment on his Ci-en post, can you ask the dev about this? He does not answer his Patreon questions.
thanks, so now we can only wait for the dev to include those scenes and share the edited save

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
im playing the EN version of the game that somebody shared on the coments, the one with the full galery, but im geting this bug on some scenes, any idea what i can do to fix this ? SAO BUG.jpg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
im playing the EN version of the game that somebody shared on the coments, the one with the full galery, but im geting this bug on some scenes, any idea what i can do to fix this ? View attachment 2666927
It looks like you unzipped using a software without asian characters encoding. Look in the "www\img\Special_actionSeq" do you see files with weird symbols instead of words?

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
It looks like you unzipped using a software without asian characters encoding. Look in the "www\img\Special_actionSeq" do you see files with weird symbols instead of words?
yeap! just like you said, weird symbols, i will try to use 7zip, i read that program might work for my problem, ty for reply!

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes