• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Sword Of Resistance [Final] [MenacoWare]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

What a bullshit of a game...
    Gameplay = boring and straightforward.
    Plot = almost none.
    Controls is bulky and do not work sometimes.
    Level design is shit, because boring, enemies could be easely avoided or unavoidable at all.
    At least h-scenes is something, that do not make this game complete crap.
    Verdict: I can't recommend you to play this game if you are a veteran gamer, which have high quality gamer needs, or after first level, you probably will force youself to play it further. I other case, just download full save and do your dirty things. Don't waste your time on this, like did I. That was a mistake...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ExcitedCharacter

This game seemed promising. The gameplay is simple but tested by time, the scenes look good, and the enemies seemed interesting. However, after playing through nearly the entire thing, I just couldn't see it through to the end.
    The gameplay had a number of flaws that made it infuriating. Normal walking speed is incredibly slow, and without an option for toggle sprint or sprint by default, the player must always hold down the sprint button. The camera is zoomed in very close to the player with no option to change its position, and is off-center, meaning if the player has to fight an enemy behind them, they will be forced to do so only able to see the enemy when it's three feet away. Many of the enemies were just annoying to fight, and the bosses were no better, being incredibly repetitive. In many areas, the level design is intended to fuck you up, hiding enemies just off screen which are basically unavoidable unless you know about them. Much of the gameplay is unbalanced as well, such as the charge-up attack being much more useful than the normal attack due to the ability to store the charge while moving.
    The one thing this game has going for it is the h-content. While the h-scenes are certainly decent, they are by no means amazing quality. There's a simple animation with sound effects, but nothing more than that. While this game is fappable, the gameplay is just horrendous.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

FruitSmoothie

Really barebones. It starts off seeming like one of the many ultra shitty side scrollers that DLsite is littered with, but it does get a bit better with the added enemy and trap variety types later on. At first most the enemies just wait for you to cut them down but they do get a bit trickier eventually. The bosses were kinda a joke though. Beat the 3rd and 4th without continues. The first one caused me more issues I think before I figured out why the fuck my double jump didn't work half the time (It needs to be timed at the top of your first jump without warning).

The UI, story, and the stages/backgrounds are extremely uninspired/uninteresting. Not much to say about this, they're just at that level of "Do the bare minimum to get these things over with". A lot of the game feels like that actually. It's why it's difficult to pinpoint anything that really stands out as "good" in this game, it just feels like the devs didn't put much effort into anything.

The main character art is kinda attractive but I'm not a fan of the animation style. It's that stretchy pseudo animation type that lacks any kind of impact (Similar to Pisu Hame hentai). It might look better than still cgs, but it doesn't really compare to proper animation. Every object in the animation has a limit on the way it can move and they didn't do a good job of hiding it. Nothing in the animations rotates or anything like that, everything just moves back and forth. They reuse a lot of the female movements/animations as well. There are only like 4-5 poses (Most in perfectly uninteresting side or front views) even though there are quite a few enemies/animations.

Has some little issues with floating over the ground during combos and getting stuck in the "falling" pose sometimes. A lot of animations trap you in them for quite a while, you need to plan a jump ahead of time at least a second.

I feel like i would have been just fine not playing this though, it wasn't really exciting or interesting, just kinda like "meh", lol. It's a pretty short game too, maybe an hour of playtime. I'd probably give this a 3/10 or so. You could skip this without missing anything but it's also not a complete waste of time. I'd probably only recommend this if you're extremely bored.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Taku46

Love this game. It is pretty basic: with simple controls and concise levels, though I must give credit to how smoothly it runs. Since this is a H game, being basic isn't necessarily an issue, quite the opposite in this case. The fast and arcadey gameplay here perfectly incorporates the H content, and its pretty good H content at that.
    It runs through a wide selection of fantasy mook/monster archetypes who inflict a variety of lewd and well animated abuse on the heroine; both vanilla but mostly extreme kinks for the degenerates out there. What makes the in game animations so standout (aside from how cute the player character is) is how far you can zoom into them without losing clarity. Beats games using tiny, low-res upscaled sprites anyday.

My only complaint is how redundant the standard, snail paced character walk speed is. You may as well hold down the dash button for everything (aside from deliberately getting caught by the monsters!)
    Definitely an enjoyable arcadey side scroller to get, especially if you like fantasy setting H games.