EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.JPG

Overview:
------Long ago.
Shuttered once and for all, or so it was thought,
the Dark Gate has been opened once again by Coledohra the devil-god. A flood of monsters gush forth from another realm.
Men are eaten alive; women become objects plundered day and night. All seems lost for the human race, when an "angel" appears in the sky.
She is Holy Knight Karen of the Skyward Empire: dignified, beautiful,tasked with slaying the devil-god and restoring peace on Earth.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-14
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: MenacoWare -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Patches: UNCENSOR

RJ188915_img_main.jpg RJ188915_img_smp1.jpg RJ188915_img_smp2.jpg RJ188915_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
"Coledohra" mostly sounds like some obscure kaiju Godzilla beat up while out grocery shopping, just sayin'.

Also I'll be a monkey's uncle if this doesn't need the "rape" tag :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ThatCatMan

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
I love this game but as I suspected, the download here is most definitely not the english version. The english version includes a difficulty selector and at least for me, far smoother performance. I do have the english version though I'm hesitant to share it for various reasons.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I love this game but as I suspected, the download here is most definitely not the english version. The english version includes a difficulty selector and at least for me, far smoother performance. I do have the english version though I'm hesitant to share it for various reasons.
The same hesitation when you pirate all the game from here?

Reactions: CJ_2020
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes