2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
More because I haven't uploaded any games onto a sharing service before nor know what the rules about sharing games here are.
Any game can be shared as long as the language is English and doesn't contain rule 1.7 content. Any of the approved file hosts can be used for the link and after you share it, report your post with the link to notify any available uploaders to update the OP with it.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Genuine English version right here! Added benefit of running smoother and being bug free.
As you might expect, that other uncensor patch wont be working here so I've gone ahead and uncensored this version myself. New uncensor patch is included in the zip. Put in and overwrite for SwordOfResistance_en_Data and enjoy.
Tell me if anything doesn't work.

Also included a character card of the player character for honey select if you're into that masterpiece of a game.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
More because I haven't uploaded any games onto a sharing service before nor know what the rules about sharing games here are.
Owh. Bad of me to assume. Sorry, i guess. Not my cup of game but nice share nonetheless.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Really barebones. It starts off seeming pretty bad but it does get a bit better with the enemy varieties and such. The bosses were kinda a joke though. Beat the 3rd and 4th without continues. The first one caused me more issues I think before I figured out why the fuck my double jump didn't work half the time (It needs to be timed at the top of your first jump without warning). I don't really know how to rate this, I thought it was utter trash at first but it has some little spark to it eventually. It's still not anything great and it's certainly not an attractive game. The UI, story, and the stages/backgrounds are extremely uninspired/uninteresting.

The model is kinda attractive but I'm not a fan of the animation style. It's that stretchy animation type that lacks any kind of impact. It might look better than still cgs, but it doesn't really compare to proper animation. Every object in the animation kinda has a limit on the way it can move and they didn't do a good job of hiding it. Notice how nothing (Like the limbs) in the animations rotates or anything like that. Things just move back and forth.

Has some little issues with floating over the ground during combos and getting stuck in the "falling" pose sometimes. A lot of animations trap you in them for quite a while, you need to plan a jump ahead of time at least a second.

It does get better around stage 2-3 I guess combat wise, so it's worth playing/finishing? It's relatively short. Might not be worth the price tag though. I feel like i would have been just fine not playing that, it wasn't really exciting or interesting, just kinda like "meh", lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vauria

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for the file, and I would, but I already finished the game. Personally, I don't really see any replay value in it. ^^;;

mickey1941

Apr 6, 2020
I tried downloading with the UPLOADHAVEN link, and when I tried running it it says it couldn't work.

It says "Data Not Found", and "There should be 'SwordOfResistance_en_Data' folder next to the executable"

What does this mean? How do I fix it?
Sorry I'm trash with computers

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sodom - Sodomy At Last
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
this game is Unity, please correct the tag from [Others] to [Unity] for the title. ty.

Maddog3316

Oct 23, 2022
Mega link says account that posted the link has been terminated and uploadhaven keeps giving me a 404 error. Never used the others and don't wanna mess with them. Anyone have a functioning link?

Yataki Maleui

Jan 5, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I tried all download links and all of them seem to either be broken or not have the file available, does anybody have other links?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes