• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Sword Princess [Final] [Kuso Tei Volcano]

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
NOPY shut down. They couldn't get their money because their paypal and other payment accounts were shut down and now they can't pay the $6000 monthly server bills. It sucks, but appreciate what they gave us while they lasted.
They said they might have a comeback if the problems are solved

Reactions: Yamaka

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
'ight, so, there's 2 beast scenes.

I assume we don't count slimes and tentacles as beasts, otherwise there's, like, 3-4 more.
Ain't no battlefuck, only enemies grabbing you and harassing you. They can fuck you while you're grabbed by them, but, like, there's no hentai skills whatsoever, and their h-attacks only give a CG, raise your lewd status and that's about it.
If someone's expecting an orc, a tentacle and a human to have different in-battle scenes - the only different thing is whether you'd get penetrated by a tentacle, a veggie-friendly sausage, or a normal one. The character's CGs during these moments are the same.

The game ain't hard, and MTL ain't that bad. I'd say it's rather good. One of the menus is left untraslated and some ingredients for the quests, but the hero talks about who she can talk about it/where she can get it, so you still get an idea of what you're supposed to search for.

There's an option to prostitute yourself, but 3 events for it in the tavern at night are all the same, and tbh you really need money only for a certain quest.
I guess you could complete the game as a virgin, but you do need 1m gold for the mentioned quest, so, good luck, lmao
End-game subs do give a lot of gold, but they ain't repeatable, and while I did not do the math, it seemed to me that it's either monster slaying grind or whoring.
The CGs ain't the best, but they ain't bad either, and at least the content is there.
There could be more of it for 2gb, but it is there.
I remember downloading some 1gb+ game that had, like, 5 scenes, and the rest were these same scenes but in different outfits. No problem like this one with this game, sir, nope. Different game-over CGs, different scenes if you lose to CERTAIN monsters, scenes for all 3 characters are implemented, including the in-battle ones, nightly ones.

But overall it's average, nothing more, nothing less.
Minuses are - the art could be better, side characters could have more interactions, in-battle scenes could have at least different standing for the heroines when they'd get harassed by orcs/tentacles from when they'd get harassed by humans, equipment is almost non-existant,thus the money is only viable for consumables and one quest, that's it.

Pluses are - the art could be better, but it ain't something that a lovecraftian horror would've wished for. There are no random battles, so if you wish - you could try to go for pure boss-slaying if you'll manage to dodge the monsters. After getting the teammates the battles are way easier, too. The game ain't an empty folder of basic RPG engine files with 2 drawn CGs and 300$ slapped onto them for entering the club, it actually does have shit. Not actual shit, but metaphorical one.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
rough translation in order

Name : Lien Lilshadow Virgin
Nasty degree : 0
Magic eclipse : 0
Number of defeats : 0
Number of prostitution : 0

Pride in sex

... i'm not going to pull the show in color .
if you want someone else , hit the other

NOTE : i'm not japanese just have some understanding of it

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Although the graphics are subpar, there seems to lot of content/H-events in the game. Hope someone can translate this properly.

Anyway, I'm using the second save which came with the game, starts in the goblin cave. Seems like we have to rescue those girls in jails. I'm kinda stuck here, anyone knows how to proceed further?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would appreciate if anyone can share a walkthrough or full save!

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Although the graphics are subpar, there seems to lot of content/H-events in the game. Hope someone can translate this properly.

Anyway, I'm using the second save which came with the game, starts in the goblin cave. Seems like we have to rescue those girls in jails. I'm kinda stuck here, anyone knows how to proceed further?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would appreciate if anyone can share a walkthrough or full save!
This was the only problem for me, later on the game should be a lil' bit more linear.
Interact with the wagon in previous location.
That's it.
I thought I'd need to get some sort of a skill, lose to a guard in previous location then try to open it from the inside, blow it open with scroll of fire or some shit. Nope.
Just needed to interact with the wagon. That's it. Wasted a hour right here.
Next location is the forest, you'll lose against the wolf spirit after fighting with it for a while, get rescued by a merchant's daughter, and then move on to the southern-west location, talk with an altar, find the red spirits and defeat them if needed, find the blue spirits and talk with them, then go to the location where you found the wolf spirit, go into a cave that appeared there, and maul his ass. Blue spirits appear in places with blood after you check out a bloody axe in a tent in the southern-west location of the forest

After that you'll go to a town on the northern-west end of the world map, it's pretty straight-forward there. Do get a save in the second zone, 'cause it'll be a total game-over if you lose in the first boss fight.
Didn't play the game after this point so idk.

For the quest to restore the sword - go to your mansion, it's at the northern middle part of the world map, go to the second floor and check your cabinet for family history book.
Then talk with the blacksmith > guildmaster > and you'll unlock the port town to the west. I got a side quest there but couldn't access the town 'cause you can't get into it without doing the family sword quest, which is dumb. I got a side quest telling me to go buy tea in that damn port town and the heroine's like - "Bruh, I have nothing to do here yet, I ain't entering that, nah"

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Overview:
Protagonist: Lin is a descendant of the demon clan who has fought against the demons since ancient times and is the female head. When she returned home from her mission, she was waiting in a burning mansion She was the figure of her mother and her sister who were murdered, and her father who was defeated and stabbed by the demons. For the next three years she has publicly hidden her identity as a guild adventurer She continued to search for the souls of her family, slaughtering monsters around the world. Carrying a sword of exorcism given by her father as a proof of her master at the time of her death, Lin confronts the demons who are dying in the kingdom.​
Now that's some poetry! Also very philosophical, since the demons dying all around should be a positive event, yet we still seek them out to confront them about it, probably out of kinsmanship since we're also demons? :unsure: