droxu

May 29, 2017
I found solution to bugged save games, not perfect but it's working
All you need to do is edit file SceneManager.txt in save slotx folder
for e.g. if you wanna go back to town just change last number to 1 in 1st line in this file, "Scene Index,Int,1"
and then load again save
if you wanna go to other location you need to do a little trick
1st save your game in current location you are
next go to desired location and save game again, but in different slot save, e.g. slot3
then go to your save folder and copy file SceneManager.txt from slot3 to your normal slot folder and replace it
once you load your save again you'll be in desired location with all progress saved

sometimes game is bugged after load your inventory and you'll end up falling down outside of map area, just start to jumping right after game load and if you do it properly you will be able to play normaly, if you fail just load save and try again

if you wanna unlock all costumes just open file Costumes Manager.txt, find line started with "isSet0,Bool,True" and change all text from "false" to "true" until line "isSet40,Bool,False"

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
NEW UPDATE

Its a little bigger than used be but I guess still worth, had a lot of changes.

The installation time can take 5-10min depending of your PC.

Also its good remember that you need all updates before or be in 1.93 HOTFIX... If you have any question or problem just ask I'll be glad to help you. Also, I don't know about versions that you downloaded outside of here. Everything you need is in this link I put here.

JeffJeff999

Jan 7, 2018
I think nearly all of you will still have the problem to save correctly. As Ladydarkness stated, you have to create in your game folder a "Save" Folder and in this Folder "Slot1" to 3.

After trying some stuff with the .txt, I can assure you the game works perfectly fine with loading the stuff. But it doesn't save the files correctly. (Edit: The problem seems to be, that the game doesn't "kill" the old .txt files or isn't able to overwrite them. A very simple own written program would only kill all the files, so that the game can make a new save file)

It's still not a perfect solution, but you have to simply delete the old save files and after that, you save your game. If you just want to play the game without grinding, here is my save. It has a lot of money, some stat upgrades, every cloth unlocked and no quest done at all. If you need a save with only the money or anything else, write me a message. (Edit 2: my save file is from Game Version v1.10.1)

Edit 3: ok it still doesn't work, you have to use the solution from droxu. For some reason now, it won't load the stuff when you change between levels ._.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
im trying to play the game but when i open click on it i keep getting system information is unable to open this info file please help

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
the update 1.10 is causing black screen when I start a new game or load one. its totally blackscreen but the map is visible and the invisible character is constantly falling

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes