beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Literally unplayable because the dev decided to let Unity stretch the game to fit whatever you play on and didn't give any resolution settings. The game cannot be progressed past the opening dialogue when playing on UW screens because it cuts off whatever I assume you're supposed to click on.

I wish devs would stop using Unity for VN/Clicker games. They always run like garbage.

Edit: For anyone else that has an UW monitor, if you want to play the game, you will either have to edit the engine yourself or change the resolution of your monitor. There's no other way to fix it.
I'm pretty sure Unity has launch commands that you can use to make the game window any resolution you want. But I don't actually remember them now.
Should be something like: -screen-width *width you want* -screen-height *height you want*

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Literally unplayable because the dev decided to let Unity stretch the game to fit whatever you play on and didn't give any resolution settings. The game cannot be progressed past the opening dialogue when playing on UW screens because it cuts off whatever I assume you're supposed to click on.

I wish devs would stop using Unity for VN/Clicker games. They always run like garbage.

Edit: For anyone else that has an UW monitor, if you want to play the game, you will either have to edit the engine yourself or change the resolution of your monitor. There's no other way to fix it.

I can't say if it's worth bothering with for this game as I only pulled it to check if the following advice actually works (at least for me), but if you would want to try it (and have a Windows OS) then you can try editing some of the keys for the game in regedit.
I think you've got to at least run the game once for the registry entries to appear, but once that's done (and you've closed the game down) the path should be something like this:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\SxS!生意気風俗嬢とのイカセ合い勝負!
(if you don't have entries at this location I usually find the relevant entries by using the ctrl+f search in regedit and looking for the name of the game's executable (excluding the .exe), or for the name of the game or the dev)

There you should really just need to change three entries:
Screenmanager Resolution Width_h[some numbers], Screenmanager Resolution Height_h[some numbers], and Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h[some numbers].
- For width and height you can just change them to the size of the window you'd want, either using the hex values for the resolutions or changing the base value from Hexadecimal to Decimal and just putting in the number you want.
- For fullscreen mode you change the value from 1 to 3 (no need to worry about hexadecimal/decimal here).
...I actually don't remember why it's "3" specifically. I just checked the registry changes I'd made to the last Unity game I'd played and tested whether applying them to this game would work, which they did. So maybe it needs to be 3, or any number other than 1, I can't say for sure other than that 3 works for me.
Anyway, changing all of those and then running the game again you should have it now running in window mode.

This should work for any other Unity games with obnoxiously limited setting options. Or at least it has worked for me with the Unity games I've tried it on, YMMV

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022

Not really, you could actually just use this >

It's old but it still works - just run it and then you can scale any window, regardless of engine etc. I too use an Ultrawide, I'm using the G9 from Samsung and it's wide, so I found this after about 10 minutes of searching, it's been kept on my PC ever since.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"There are 4+1 different endings!"
Random phrasing for saying it has 5 endings... :unsure:

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
is there any "i fixed her" ending.
More or less, yes

1st Ending: - I proved you that "my dick" > "your pussy"
2nd Ending: - You proved me that "my dick" < "your pussy"
3rd Ending: - I am ready to love you with your flaws
4th Ending: - You are ready to love me with my flaws
5th Ending (True End): - Time to fix both of our life and become a "True Lovers"!

Last edited:

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
More or less, yes

1st Ending: - I proved you that "my dick" > "your pussy"
2nd Ending: - You proved me that "my dick" < "your pussy"
3rd Ending: - I am ready to love you with your flaws
4th Ending: - You are ready to love me with my flaws
5th Ending (True End): - Time to fix both of our life and become a "True Lovers"!
Can you tell me the condition to get each ending ?

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Can you tell me the condition to get each ending ?
1st Ending: - Win twice.
2nd Ending: - Lose twice.
3rd Ending: - Win thrice
4th Ending: - Lose thrice
5th Ending (True End): - Win thrice, lose once.
Got it from a review on DLsite and confirmed it:
1st Ending: Win once
2nd Ending: Lose once
3rd Ending: Win 3 times in a row
4th Ending: Lose 3 times in a row
5th Ending: After you get the 4 endings, you win the next "battle" and you get the True End
Theres new title screen cgs if you win/lose 1 time, win/lose 2 times in a row and win/lose 3 times in a row.

And from the previews/trailer, the game is not censored in its base and theres probably a way to uncensor it with some kind of unity tool

Last edited:

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
You can get infinite concentration with cheat engine:

1. Lose once
  2. Scan for "190"
  3. Drag the concentration bar to the minimum, scan for "5"
  4. Drag to max, scan for "200"
  5. There should only be one value left, add that to the address list, set it to 1 anytime you want to cheat.

Reactions: DrDerpington

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Art's nice, writing/story is ok, gameplay isn't much but at least it doesn't get in the way and is slightly more engaging than a gallery viewer while not really being any slower than one.

MTL attached, put it in \AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (you might need to start the game after patching and let it have a stab at one line of the menu with google translate first to create the folder structure, not sure, never shared a translation before)

This should be a lot better than a contextless MTL done line-by-line by a normal auto translator (it's GPT4 doing it in batches with a bit of preamble telling it what form the content is likely to take) but don't expect too much, it's still basically an uncurated MTL. Also there's potentially some text I missed, I didn't bother scripting to strip out the actual Japanese text from the game files and modify those, I just hijacked the contents of the autotranslation output file

98oe43wkj

Apr 15, 2021
I went line by line manually editing the MTL with DeepL, slower than GPT.
Settings Menu, Intro, Pose Selection Lines, Endings
But hopefully someone can enjoy it, or compare the scripts.
Drop ENG.txt in the same Autotranslator folder as above
I enjoyed the story and art.
Also here are the instructions because it is an image in game.
tutorial.jpg

Tainnn

Jun 23, 2021
Anyone else ran into an issue where the animation and the screen on the right is just a black screen?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes