yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
This game is easly 8+/10 and one of best animated pixel creampie/shota games i have ever seen, and i tried a lot. Animations are really on point and girl moans are very good. Gym boss was just wow and 10/10 from me, i really liked he was hard to beat and i actually had to learn how to melee him to save ammo, otherwise it was impossible to win.

If devs add:
- defeat scene/animation (when you lose all hp, for now its only big DEFEAT letters and retry which is dissapointing)
- escape animation (when trying to break out from sex there could be some animation, for example in temple of temptation there was a simple one from succubus and i loved it, or something like in labyrinth of estras
- simply more content, i liked other girls beign fucked and would love to see that more
- save list?
- more humanoid monsters

This game will be perfect in my score.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
can anyone point out where the save folder for this game is?
ok there are so many of this. look, and this needs to be pinned. SOME games (not all) do not have save files, or if they do, they're not in a folder or cannot be exported. this has a save, the thing is: you cannot export it.

• Angry
Reactions: holyApex

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
This game is easly 8+/10 and one of best animated pixel creampie/shota games i have ever seen, and i tried a lot. Animations are really on point and girl moans are very good. Gym boss was just wow and 10/10 from me, i really liked he was hard to beat and i actually had to learn how to melee him to save ammo, otherwise it was impossible to win.

If devs add:
- defeat scene/animation (when you lose all hp, for now its only big DEFEAT letters and retry which is dissapointing)
- escape animation (when trying to break out from sex there could be some animation, for example in temple of temptation there was a simple one from succubus and i loved it, or something like in labyrinth of estras
- simply more content, i liked other girls beign fucked and would love to see that more
- save list?
- more humanoid monsters

and cloth removal depending on HP at half HP only underwear bellow 20% naked and the options to choose the state of cloths in settings like always naked always underwear

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
and cloth removal depending on HP at half HP only underwear bellow 20% naked and the options to choose the state of cloths in settings like always naked always underwear
i told him about this, no need, he will prob do during next update. give it some time.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
ok there are so many of this. look, and this needs to be pinned. SOME games (not all) do not have save files, or if they do, they're not in a folder or cannot be exported. this has a save, the thing is: you cannot export it.
I don't know what you mean, but I haven't seen a single game that doesn't have a save folder/file and this one is no exception.
The save folder is:
C:\Users\your_username\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
I like this game its cute, gameplay with fighting is a little stiff, I would suggest though that the orgasm bar decay a little bit since it seems to be the male one rather than hers and it just seems weird when you struggle loose from one guy near max then it stays that way for minutes on end then the next time you get knocked down the guy creams immediately, but that's really my only complaints.

It's nice that the game actually includes "Anal" that isn't just double penetration. Half the time I see games that display a sex stats that show anal and in reality its like 1 enemy that does anal only as a double penetration. But that gym boss surprised me when he started a phase 2 and decided he's angry so now fucks ass, that was a nice twist.

Overall I like the pixel 2d games and this one is quite cute in that regard. I look forward for more to this game more enemies new bosses etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I don't know what you mean, but I haven't seen a single game that doesn't have a save folder/file and this one is no exception.
The save folder is:
C:\Users\your_username\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day
ah, i stand corrected. my bad fellow cultured men. i'd like to look past this and let bygones be bygones

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
lol I also suggested that in their Fantia site and they said it'll take much work but they'll try though
And mine is something... Instead of Below 20% theres 3phase Tattered Uniform>Undies>naked

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022

If devs add:
- save list?
- more humanoid monsters

Wdym? Theres a Game Over scene in Female Zombie Just visit their Fantia Site and you'll know what they added

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes