swilliam

May 26, 2017
ITS IN THE PAID VERSION FUCK
pls read the thread next time, or even search, a modicum of effort, anything, i'm beggin you
What do you mean its in the paid version?
I cleared the game/demo and then pressed Q to open the menu, then T to go to the Title and just opened the gallery and could watch all the animations and even a animated game over screen I had no idea existed.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
kinda funny i reloaded an old save and i didnt get to fight the gym boss, i think i fucked it need to restart sigh

fawksiii

Aug 23, 2018
Took me an hour or so to play through this version, Really great so far, Ill keep an eye on it!

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
I fear whomever drew this had no idea how hair ribbons/bows work and has probably never interacted or observed one in real life.
Just looking at it confuses me, I'm going to pass to make sure I don't hurt myself in my confusion.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I fear whomever drew this had no idea how hair ribbons/bows work and has probably never interacted or observed one in real life.
Just looking at it confuses me, I'm going to pass to make sure I don't hurt myself in my confusion.
so because a game requires critical thinking, you'll pass cause you don't have the brain capacity to interpret it?? all over a FUCKING clothing design choice? just don't play any hentai or other game for that matter. focus your grind on books my guy, so you can evolve into a champ that can play video games regardless of game design that is unnecessary to the game as a whole.

Reactions: AnonKitten

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
What do you mean its in the paid version?
I cleared the game/demo and then pressed Q to open the menu, then T to go to the Title and just opened the gallery and could watch all the animations and even a animated game over screen I had no idea existed.
sir, that is because the website recently updated the game to fit the latest beta, which is the paid version. pain.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
dude i like literally know right away that Gym boss is tanking shot after 1 mag in and I can aim up and down after I found fly so defy like many other game they must have weak spot and go for the head or between leg Supposely more like weak spot. I even F everything and running through all of them cuz game like ez mode I taking like 1 out of 100 HP and they attack are like certain games i have played through. I get F and creampie only once by fly too cuz I kept forgetting Z is AHH! surpise surrounder. 1 hour I already done

Last edited:

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I was getting attacked by bugs in the basement while trying to open a door and it soft locked me XD

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
What a fun easy game with simple yet fun lewds! Can't wait to see the "tier 2 infected" combat in the next update.

HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
The animations in this game are so incredibly well made. the only thing I'm missing is the possibility to become a futa yourself and be able to have sex with the incapacitated NPC's and enemies you've beaten or be raped by having your cock be used by an enemy.
Oh and more oral sex.

It would also be amazing if there's am appearance modifier, like different clothes or being naked, the ability to chance breastsize and hair colour.

This game is far better than I thought.

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
ITS IN THE PAID VERSION FUCK
pls read the thread next time, or even search, a modicum of effort, anything, i'm beggin you
Gallery works fine for me with the one uploaded here though? Is it not supposed to work or somethin?

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes