TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
huh something seems to be weird playing the 0.32d version where I get to the sewer area after the long hallway ending with the ladder going up. the game says I unlock the gallery but doesn't show up. People say I need the paid version of it which also has the game over zombie girl scene. I can access that scene but not the gallery???

Seems a bit buggy or something?
Does your gameover scene is complete? Cuz the publick version have Gameover but not complete while Paid gameover is complete and has gallery

Reactions: blabla12

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Does your gameover scene is complete? Cuz the publick version have Gameover but not complete while Paid gameover is complete and has gallery
Ah yup that's why, only allows me to get to the second part of the animation. Thought someone gave like a partially cracked version of the game or something.
Sa'll good

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
This websites search is weird sometimes. Literally my favorite type of game and its flown under my radar until now. Anyway, finally a potentially worthy parasite in city successor.

Reactions: Vashvash

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
This websites search is weird sometimes. Literally my favorite type of game and its flown under my radar until now. Anyway, finally a potentially worthy parasite in city successor.
I think theres a parasite in city 2 but got postponed and the creator isnt making the game anymore... Quite unfortunate

• Sad
Reactions: luxia

Glads

Jan 2, 2022
By the way, I beat this game several times because there is no way for you to have a rematch with a boss other than making a new game, I would like it to have a wave mode and every certain amount of waves a boss would spawn

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
By the way, I beat this game several times because there is no way for you to have a rematch with a boss other than making a new game, I would like it to have a wave mode and every certain amount of waves a boss would spawn
that's when the game becomes fleshed out a little like love potion disaster x (that sonic game)

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
you saw the hospital like places or things that have something that looks like save files? if not you're on your own.
That called a nurse's office an why the school has three of them is something you need to ask the dev.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes