BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
Edit: Jashinn uploaded a new version (v0.88.2) fixing some issues so I'll upload new links and put outdated stuff in square brackets [] and upload new download links. Files are still named v0.88.1 for some reason but I tested it and old save files are working on this version so it's definitely v0.88.2 so I'll be getting all three of my own save files up to the boss fight (Fully corrupt, partially corrupt, pure)
Edit2: Seems that the boss fight is still broken so you'll have to use the save file in order to fight the boss and get the gallery unlocked until it is fixed, sadly.

Edit3: New version released so I've posted new links. With v0.88.3 the boss fight is able to be fixed within the game with a console command. I'll put the instructions on how to fix the boss fight with this below.
Edit4: Added list of commands that can be used in the console
Edit5: v0.88.4 links. Boss *should* be fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right
[In order to fix the boss fight, type "ResetMainMission" into the console, save, then reload your game.]

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs, or the mushroom and hole pixel animations, and [both the boss and previous saves are broken]. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including 2 surprises that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*

Edit: if you're struggling to beat the first phase of the boss with the ammo count, you can cheat by opening the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Not sure if this is Itch version or not so I'll upload itch just in case
Windows
Android
In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right

I'll also include bebe2803's save file since the boss is broken, this will take you just before the boss fight and it should spawn. Extract to:
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

To beat the boss, shoot the plant arm with the rifle. You can dodge the projectiles by standing out of range of the melee and simply ducking when the shot comes close. When the 2nd phase starts, use the broomstick and hit upwards (x + ↑ + z). This takes a lot of hits, you'll know that you're actually hitting it because it makes a sound effect other than the swinging sound. Dodge lighting attacks in the second phase by watching your feet and standing where the sparks aren't before they hit. After the boss is beat and you press A at the exit prompt at the end by the tank, gallery should unlock.

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs and both the boss and previous saves are broken. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including a surprise that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *Cough*
I'm gonna need to wait for the cheats to get updated because I hit him with every shot in that save and can't beat the first phase

Reactions: Rata2110

BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
I'm gonna need to wait for the cheats to get updated because I hit him with every shot in that save and can't beat the first phase
That's weird, first phase should only take a few rifle mags if you hit your shots on the projectile shooting part of the arm. Make sure you melee in the second phase, bullets don't work right now for some reason in the second phase, hopefully it'll get fixed
Edit: if you're actually desperate and need to cheat, open the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.

Last edited:

Patric20878

Oct 14, 2017
Windows
Android

I'll also include bebe2803's save file since the boss is broken, this will take you just before the boss fight and it should spawn. Extract to:
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

To beat the boss, shoot the plant arm with the rifle. You can dodge the projectiles by standing out of range of the melee and simply ducking when the shot comes close. When the 2nd phase starts, use the broomstick and hit upwards (x + ↑ + z). This takes a lot of hits, you'll know that you're actually hitting it because it makes a sound effect other than the swinging sound. Dodge lighting attacks in the second phase by watching your feet and standing where the sparks aren't before they hit. After the boss is beat and you press A at the exit prompt at the end by the tank, gallery should unlock.

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs and both the boss and previous saves are broken. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including a surprise that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*
Huh, what's even the difference? The paid version I uploaded is from ci-en, but the two are completely identical, both in the default censorship removable by console command, and in the exact file size. Though good idea, I might as well add censorship removable instructions in my post too.

BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
Huh, what's even the difference? The paid version I uploaded is from ci-en, but the two are completely identical, both in the default censorship removable by console command, and in the exact file size. Though good idea, I might as well add censorship removable instructions in my post too.
Wasn't actually sure that censorship was able to be removed in other versions so I just wanted to play it safe

Tenz08

Oct 29, 2018
Is there a fix on the forest boss?first i was using my save but it wont spawn and tried the given save but it doesn't work for android,it's stuck on "now loading"

WhenSoy2413

Dec 17, 2022
y
Is there a fix on the forest boss?first i was using my save but it wont spawn and tried the given save but it doesn't work for android,it's stuck on "now loading"
yeah jashinn uploaded an update a few minutes ago, or use that guy save file from page 100 or 101

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone got a working save for android? Seems putting the newly uploaded saves in still leads to infinite loading screens (but it seems i can walk and change weapons and stuff?)

Reactions: GarikVormsov

BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
Edit: Jashinn uploaded a new version (v0.88.2) fixing some issues so I'll upload new links and put outdated stuff in square brackets [] and upload new download links. Files are still named v0.88.1 for some reason but I tested it and old save files are working on this version so it's definitely v0.88.2 so I'll be getting all three of my own save files up to the boss fight (Fully corrupt, partially corrupt, pure)
Windows
Android

v0.88.1 (Oudated)
[Windows
Android]

[I'll also include bebe2803's save file since the boss is broken, this will take you just before the boss fight and it should spawn. Extract to:
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day]

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs and [both the boss and previous saves are broken]. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including a surprise that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*

Edit: if you're struggling to beat the first phase of the boss with the ammo count, you can cheat by opening the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.
Updated my post with v0.88.2 links

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes