asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Very major spoiler for boss, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, very unexpected overall, but Incredibly welcome, honestly. Not sure what should do with Old PFP if I do swap it though, since is equally amazing.

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
It's just me or on Android the game feels less smooth than before?

Don't know if it's the game or because I have updated to Android 14.

Also the game over animations stops for a moment then loop again.

Patric20878

Oct 14, 2017
Not in the itch post when I download it, he didn't update file name. File says it is v0.88.2 but when I download it, it has v0.88.1 in the name. That may be itch's fault though, I don't know. Weird.
Ah. Best use my download then; the ci-en version has the correct file name. Wonder how the dev uploads with the correct filename on one site but the wrong one on another in such a short time span lol.

holaaeee

Apr 1, 2022
can someone provide the saves of last update, I switched to a new phone and turned out it wasnt saved

BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
Edit: Jashinn uploaded a new version (v0.88.2) fixing some issues so I'll upload new links and put outdated stuff in square brackets [] and upload new download links. Files are still named v0.88.1 for some reason but I tested it and old save files are working on this version so it's definitely v0.88.2 so I'll be getting all three of my own save files up to the boss fight (Fully corrupt, partially corrupt, pure)
Edit2: Seems that the boss fight is still broken so you'll have to use the save file in order to fight the boss and get the gallery unlocked until it is fixed, sadly.

Not sure if this is Itch version or not so I'll upload itch just in case
Windows
Android

v0.88.1 (Oudated)
[Windows
Android]

In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right

I'll also include bebe2803's save file since the boss is broken, this will take you just before the boss fight and it should spawn. Extract to:
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

To beat the boss, shoot the plant arm with the rifle. You can dodge the projectiles by standing out of range of the melee and simply ducking when the shot comes close. When the 2nd phase starts, use the broomstick and hit upwards (x + ↑ + z). This takes a lot of hits, you'll know that you're actually hitting it because it makes a sound effect other than the swinging sound. Dodge lighting attacks in the second phase by watching your feet and standing where the sparks aren't before they hit. After the boss is beat and you press A at the exit prompt at the end by the tank, gallery should unlock.

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs, or the mushroom and hole pixel animations, and both the boss [and previous saves are broken]. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including 2 surprises that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: if you're struggling to beat the first phase of the boss with the ammo count, you can cheat by opening the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.
I've corrected my post and would like to clarify that the final boss has NOT been fixed so you'll have to use the save file that I got from bebe2803. Sorry for not double checking myself before updating the post. Hopefully this will be fixed soon by the dev.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes