• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
hopefully they take my suggestions to heart or at least look it out b4 updating the game. anyways: whens' the next content update?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
quick question: in the paid version: since the game over cutscene exists, does that mean if you get caught a number of times by the futa zombie: you can get infected or turn into a zombie?

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
quick question: in the paid version: since the game over cutscene exists, does that mean if you get caught a number of times by the futa zombie: you can get infected or turn into a zombie?
It's probably a game over if you get caught no life and full on the lust meter. (they do have a semen and egg counter)

Beat the demo in a short time and unlocked all the animations available, the only thing not included is the birthing of eggs animation which lead to the worms spawning.

Honestly I thought the worms or something would turn you into a futa the way it was looking at the first few minutes with the female zombies.

either way, games something to keep an eye out for when its updated/finished.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
If you guys didnt know if you Hold the attack button she can get grabbed without getting any dmg
There's also 3 stages
1 put her hands in the air
2 showing her panties
3 showing her cats and butts while Master BAIT

Reactions: MoreNow

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
well: they should really get to fixing this: the eggs do not come out of syahata, UNLESS: an insect plants more of the eggs, so even if you get tag teamed, those eggs will remain.. kinda makes not a lotta sense if u ask me..

Dec 22, 2021
Not sure if it is on my end or not but anyone else have Syahata looking like this when she gets grabbed/surrender? I am using the cheats.dll plugin, but did test with other weapons with the same results. Also tried removing the cheat.dll but it didn't change anything
. Syahata skin error.png

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Not sure if it is on my end or not but anyone else have Syahata looking like this when she gets grabbed/surrender? I am using the cheats.dll plugin, but did test with other weapons with the same results. Also tried removing the cheat.dll but it didn't change anything
. View attachment 2408182
Wdym?... The Animation is normal... But yeah theres something wrong when she Got grabbed the female Zombie the skin change and her sock disappeared idk if its intentional or there some error in female zombie animation

Reactions: Eternal Nightmare

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
If you guys didnt know if you Hold the attack button she can get grabbed without getting any dmg
There's also 3 stages
1 put her hands in the air
2 showing her panties
3 showing her cats and butts while Master BAIT
Even in version v19? I can only attack

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Reactions: Némés†
Dec 22, 2021
Wdym?... The Animation is normal... But yeah theres something wrong when she Got grabbed the female Zombie the skin change and her sock disappeared idk if its intentional or there some error in female zombie animation
the skirt also disappeared
Thank you both for the info/response, and sorry bout that, wasn't very descriptive with what I thought the issue was. Yeah it was with the skin/clothing being separated or missing. I did notice it pretty much happened no matter what animation it was with. Going to try a fresh install of latest version on here, and see if it does the same thing.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Thank you both for the info/response, and sorry bout that, wasn't very descriptive with what I thought the issue was. Yeah it was with the skin/clothing being separated or missing. I did notice it pretty much happened no matter what animation it was with. Going to try a fresh install of latest version on here, and see if it does the same thing.
I think its still not fixed

Reactions: Eternal Nightmare

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
The game reminds me of the anime "parasite". With changes. Is there a possibility of creating creatures - dryad, mermaid.
Also. About animations. It would be nice to see the interaction of monsters with each other.

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes