• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
which game version the latest, because v.32b is 505MB while v.32d is 487MB, what is different?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
which game version the latest, because v.32b is 505MB while v.32d is 487MB, what is different?
v0.32b has censored/uncensored (3 movies are duplicated) movie clips. but v0.32d has only uncensored movie clips.

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
Cheat plugin
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
This game is not hard. But someone will be needed.
It's independent game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy

Features
  • F1 : HP
  • F2 : Bullets. (Get a key, gun and rifle)
  • Uncensored MovieClip. (v0.32). (v0.32d has no mosaic MovieClip...)
  • Gallery Open

Changes
23-02-20. v1.0.0.1
  • Gallery button activated.
23-02-19. v1.0.0.1
  • Added Rifle.
  • Replace the censored movie with hidden uncensored one.
I fallowed the steps and the cheats don't work. sigh

Dec 22, 2021
I fallowed the steps and the cheats don't work. sigh
When you extracted to the main game folder did you extract everything, or just the BepInEx folder? I did that the first time I attempted something like this, and then after extracting the whole thing, including the dll files in the archive it worked fine for me.

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
When you extracted to the main game folder did you extract everything, or just the BepInEx folder? I did that the first time I attempted something like this, and then after extracting the whole thing, including the dll files in the archive it worked fine for me.
Ya i did. But its fine. I just hack the ammo. But how do i save?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
huh something seems to be weird playing the 0.32d version where I get to the sewer area after the long hallway ending with the ladder going up. the game says I unlock the gallery but doesn't show up. People say I need the paid version of it which also has the game over zombie girl scene. I can access that scene but not the gallery???

Seems a bit buggy or something?

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
huh something seems to be weird playing the 0.32d version where I get to the sewer area after the long hallway ending with the ladder going up. the game says I unlock the gallery but doesn't show up. People say I need the paid version of it which also has the game over zombie girl scene. I can access that scene but not the gallery???

Seems a bit buggy or something?
For the last time we are goin to explain this: It's paid version that have gallery

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes