arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
anyone else doing a never-caught run? im struggling like a mf

edit - i've made it through the beta without being caught. let me know if you want the save

Last edited:

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Excellent game. I hate the fly's hitboxes so I always use guns against them, but otherwise every enemy, even the gym boss, felt pretty fair.

Vanessa92

Sep 29, 2022
Is there a strategy against the gym boss? i shoot until i am out of ammo. i kite him to each side of gym.. bait the attack to quickly run pass safely to kite again. but running out of ammo is my main problem.

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a strategy against the gym boss? i shoot until i am out of ammo. i kite him to each side of gym.. bait the attack to quickly run pass safely to kite again. but running out of ammo is my main problem.
I shot the boss in the dick until he drops down and the red ball? thing in his face comes out. Shoot that and repeat until he dies. After beating him is a sewer area which has a few new monsters and then the game ends (and opens up gallery mode)

Reactions: Vanessa92

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
did he just update the game, or is the latest game just being uploaded here?
I just checked the game's Itch.io page (link is in the OP) and version 0.32d was released 18 days ago, so presumably it's just now being shared here. If you've been following this game directly for a while then you may have already played the current version.

Disclaimer: This is the first time I've ever seen this game before so I can't say much more beyond that.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I just checked the game's Itch.io page (link is in the OP) and version 0.32d was released 18 days ago, so presumably it's just now being shared here. If you've been following this game directly for a while then you may have already played the current version.

Disclaimer: This is the first time I've ever seen this game before so I can't say much more beyond that.
no worries: i already have it.

Reactions: aifman7

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
anyone else doing a never-caught run? im struggling like a mf

edit - i've made it through the beta without being caught. let me know if you want the save
Never caught is very easy but no dmg is yeah... Cant do that.... You can just run past zombies if they dont face the way where you are and opposite to Flies you can just ran past them if they're looking straight at ya and body height... If theyre too high up they delay the attack

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Its ez actually if it attacks it reveals its weakness for a brief moment then it'll drop down and shoot the red thing repeatedly... You saved more ammo than wasting shooting it just to make him into a down state

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
was alot of fun to play wish there was abit more ammo around and i hope for more futas aswell xD but great game look forward to seeing what happens with it :D

Feb 18, 2018
if anyones struggling with the gym boss you can walk just into his hit range then back up a step, aim up where his head will be positioned when he stands back up and you'll get a free eye shot every time. you can move the crosshair with the arrow keys while aiming

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes