PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Quickly finished the game.

Jashinn created an easy way to decensor the game.
You have to download a text file they provide and also put it in the save folder.
I put the full save and the decensor file into this zip-folder, so just extract everything into the saves folder.

In case you don't know, how to access the folder, press ⊞ + R and then enter %appdata%
The folder is in \AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

(I also added a text file that explains how to put the stuff into the saves folder, maybe you don't wanna add that to the saves folder and delete it instead.)

Sternenklair

Formerly 'BoleiroGrun'
May 2, 2023
The author would update the game once a week, then it started as once biweekly, then at random, and so on. They released the paid version w/o the animations that were supposedly ready a while ago. One of the animations does not correspond that the pool themselves made, I believe is the tentacle one. The launch date was around April, then May and now finally "basically" July. It took 2 months for them to delivery what they would do in a month or less, knowing that themselves made updates weekly, on top of all that the performance was a lot worst and the game had a game-breaking bug w/ the final boss fight. So yeah, I would feel a bit disappointed too.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes