PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
The author would update the game once a week, then it started as once biweekly, then at random, and so on. They released the paid version w/o the animations that were supposedly ready a while ago. One of the animations does not correspond that the pool themselves made, I believe is the tentacle one. The launch date was around April, then May and now finally "basically" July. It took 2 months for them to delivery what they would do in a month or less, knowing that themselves made updates weekly, on top of all that the performance was a lot worst and the game had a game-breaking bug w/ the final boss fight. So yeah, I would feel a bit disappointed too.
there is almost nothing new. A couple game over scenes, the two rat scene and a plant in the floor. Nothing worth the wait. The tank chase thing was meh. I hoped a new location new enemies, and maybe the soldies getting fucked (also a scene where she gets fucked by two dogs) There is almost nothing ner between last update and this one.
"New locations and enemies"

They literally said that this was the final stretch, they even started a poll for the next game.
Sure, I get why this update can feel lackluster after the month-long wait, but y'all gotta remember:
  1. This is their first game
  2. They are an indie developer
As a person who actually bought the game, I can say that the production quality is more than satisfactory personally, and that I would also have paid 5 or more bucks instead of the 2 that it costs.

Could we stop treating these people like greedy triple A studios and instead enjoy the stuff they make? Sure, criticism is fine and dandy, but I find it hardly justified in this situation.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
comments like above demonstrate why it's probably better to wait until a game is finished (or fully abandoned) to play it, if you're following it playing update after update then of course you'll be more prone to disappointment since the "full release" to you would just be another tiny update
It truly has been a bi disappointing and i'll tell you why, Jashinn himself said that it was going to make a last zone with another boss and other enemies to reach the conclusion of syahata's story, but in the end the last update wasn't even 5 minutes worth adding nothing more than something like a very short minigame with the previous boss coming back for us chasing the tank and when you reach the basement, PUM, no final lines nor Syahata saying nothing more as a goodbye. And that was all influenced by him, it had been building hype for the gran finale and comes with this, obviously many people will feel his expectations betrayed.

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
It truly has been a bi disappointing and i'll tell you why, Jashinn himself said that it was going to make a last zone with another boss and other enemies to reach the conclusion of syahata's story, but in the end the last update wasn't even 5 minutes worth adding nothing more than something like a very short minigame with the previous boss coming back for us chasing the tank and when you reach the basement, PUM, no final lines nor Syahata saying nothing more as a goodbye. And that was all influenced by him, it had been building hype for the gran finale and comes with this, obviously many people will feel his expectations betrayed.
It's sad but JaShinn probably rushed this game since he is focusing already on his new game.

• Sad
Reactions: Princeslayer

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
i dont know i miss something or just an idiot.
How to unlock gallery
May i point you to my comment from earlier:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It should have the gallery included.
If not you can just quickly complete the game, the save drops you right infront of the final boss so it's not too much of a hurdle.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Quickly finished the game.

Jashinn created an easy way to decensor the game.
You have to download a text file they provide and also put it in the save folder.
I put the full save and the decensor file into this zip-folder, so just extract everything into the saves folder.

In case you don't know, how to access the folder, press ⊞ + R and then enter %appdata%
The folder is in \AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

(I also added a text file that explains how to put the stuff into the saves folder, maybe you don't wanna add that to the saves folder and delete it instead.)
That work not

1719514497307.png

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What do you mean? Do my files not work? If not i will delete it, before somebody else tries and gets disappointed ...
I did the switch as described. But it has no effect. + I made a new game to be on the safe side. But it hasn't changed, it looks the same as before
i use 1719514744758.png

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I did the switch as described. But it has no effect. + I made a new game to be on the safe side. But it hasn't changed, it looks the same as before
So you extracted everything into the save folder that i stated, and you cannot load the save?
That's weird ... That worked every other time, even on android.

Maybe try to first play the game until the first time that you can save, save there, then put the files in? make sure that my file doesn't override your save, so save in slot 2 to 5.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
i use View attachment 3776075
So you extracted everything into the save folder that i stated, and you cannot load the save?
That's weird ... That worked every other time, even on android.

Maybe try to first play the game until the first time that you can save, save there, then put the files in? make sure that my file doesn't override your save, so save in slot 2 to 5.
Ohh, are you only talking about the uncensor?

That worked flawlessly for me, weird.

Here's what jashinn wrote on Itch.io:

Ways to eliminate censorship:
Download "control.txt" and put it in the following path
Windows: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day
Android: Android/data/JaShinn4264.Syahata....../files
Please execute the game first.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes