BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Would like to see a Male Protagonist having basically the same objective but instead of just getting raped, have some of the zombie girls invite the player for some sexy time and you choose to fight the temptation or not.
Maybe in a sequel even.

Too many games it's female and Futa protag that gets this plot but no male protag.
Only decent game on this site where a Male protag fucks zombies is a VN versus the hundreds of Female protags.

Reactions: Dark918

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Would like to see a Male Protagonist having basically the same objective but instead of just getting raped, have some of the zombie girls invite the player for some sexy time and you choose to fight the temptation or not.
Maybe in a sequel even.

Too many games it's female and Futa protag that gets this plot but no male protag.
Only decent game on this site where a Male protag fucks zombies is a VN versus the hundreds of Female protags.
Talking like mprotags didn't get 99% of all the cool and hot monstergirl action.

Reactions: Lunarius and Keldin

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
EXTREMELY good game demo. Animations are already 8/10. The animations do need a few more frames though, a bit more smooth animation style, but the art style is amazing. The huge enemy fucking the NPC gym-girl is incredible - amazing style. I really like the bulging/throbbing art style - super hot. The bugs were really nicely done and can be even better. Definitely want to see more oral. And group scenes with different enemies for sure. A more defeated, more hardcore, more pounding scene would be ideal, for each enemy, maybe when the character reaches lower health or increased lust, or something. A bit of cum inflation might also be cool - or not - either is fine.

Reactions: OVYA and HeavyPoot

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
...Worm eggs..? God no...
Technically, as long as you do not allow yourself to get creampied by the insects you'll be fine. Don't use the broom on them though, it's not effective at all.

Pistol is the best weapon to use against them, they're a one-shot kill so they can get easily killed as long as you aim properly.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Maybe in a sequel even.

Male protagonist wouldn't work well in games like this unless it's zombie girls or the MP can get raped too (which honestly would be an interesting twist :p)

To add more, a male protagonist getting invited by zombie girls for some sexy time would completely defeat the purpose of this game. They're undead people, they have no way whatsoever to rationalize or think, wouldn't make sense at all if out of the blue you have a zombie girl be all like: "Wanna bang?"

I would even say that there are way too many games out there with male protagonists and too few with female/futa protag.. just for comparison, in this site alone there are more than eight thousand games with male protag and half of that is female protags.

I don't mean to argue by the way, just an opinion

Reactions: TheSMike

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Talking like mprotags didn't get 99% of all the cool and hot monstergirl action.
And how many of those include Female, Futa/Trans protag And the Female Zombies the Male Protag can fuck?
A lot of the games with Male protag and Monster Girl don't have Zombies in them the player can sex, more often it's a Female character getting railed by zombies in players party.

Given there isn't a "Zombie" tag the alternative is "Necrophilia" which if you add the tags "Male Protagonist" "Monster Girl" "Necrophilia" in the Narrow by Tags you only get 8 games to choose from.
If you remove the "Monster Girl" tag you get 26, narrow that down to Completed you get 13, Narrowed down to Abandoned you get 5 leaving 8 that are more likely to join the Abounded state.

The problem with "Necrophilia" tag is a lot of the games that qualify for that particular tag Like This Game don't get one which makes narrowing down what you want is like trying to find a gold needle in a needle stack.

I can narrow it down even further by the type of game.
VN, 2D Game, Text Based, 3D Game, 2D CGI, 3D CGI etc.
Even Game Engine preference.

Games with Zombies "Necrophilia" or animals "Bestiality" Female Protags or Characters/NPC get more action and service than Male Protag overwhelmingly so.

I don't like playing Female or Futa Protagonist's, as i am a male i find it weird and immersion breaking.
If the option to choose whether you play as a Female, Male, Futa or whatever is available i'm fine with that, means others are more likely to give the game a try they otherwise wouldn't have.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
choice of pregnancy, for the sole reason that anthrophobia, wolf's dungeon, parasite in city, and HTA all do these

Reactions: blackprisma

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
unlockable outfits/outfit customization. can never go wrong with those additions. one thing on the current outfit, I would like to see change, is the color of the characters top. certain walls are the same color as her shirt and it just looks like a floating head, arms and legs when she is running past them.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To bad that animation isn't available in game or at least I haven't found it, if it's viewable in there, just ripped it out of the unity files

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Wake
Jul 23, 2017

A beautifully drawn uterus....no pregnancy tag :<
I'm presuming there will be fly birthing at some stage in the future? Considering there is an egg count. Pregnancy would be a nice addition though

In any case this game is a pleasant surprise! I happen to love female prota pixel art sidescrollers!
Just a quick impression of the current demo;
  • High quality animations and high quality pixel art
  • Love the game world, a lot of great world building animations, not just random characters having sex in background but an untold story added to them similar to how Left 4 Dead tells its story
  • One unique thing this game does is when an enemy comes out of a previously closed door you can then go into that door and what is cool is you won't just find loot but sometimes it is just a neat kind of worldbuilding detail. So for example one zombie came out of a room and when I entered it you find a student who had been raped and infected cum is still leaking from her

• Or if you go passed principle's office a futa comes out of the room and if you enter the room you find her being spitroasted by two zombies

• Speaking of futa, just nice to have zombie futas
  • The stat screen while basic is still a nice touch showing kind of the womb and anus being soiled by the different stuff that has cum inside it the preview image also changes as you get more soiled
A few more images;

Some stuff I would like to see improved or added;
  • Combat is decent but needs improvement
    • The broomstick doesn't hit multiple enemies at once and I've had a bug even where if two enemies are standing in certain way the broom just doesn't hit either
    • Gunplay is good though
  • Healing items are picked up even when full health and since you can't jump you can't avoid wasting a healing item extra items should either be sent to your save room (as in be available in every save room throughout the game, like a type of locker or something) or be sent to your inventory so you can use them when you need them
  • Some form of birthing, bloating, and/or pregnancy would be nice touch (thinking of how Hounds of Meteor and Captivity do it for example)
In any case really looking forward to seeing this game's progress.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2021
fun little game. remind me of that clone/robot girl game where you could summon monster to fuck the guard clone girls. ill-ex something.

Those flies need a serious range nerf though, as they have more range than your metal bar so they'll always stand outside of range if you don't use gun (or you have to rush them and hope you don't get hit before your hit register, and sometime even hit even if you duck below the green stuff)

Reactions: moned
4.40 star(s) 63 Votes