• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
There are a few other games excatly like this already... not very innovative.
I thinks its a little early to say that.... Though, I would love hear about these Exactly like this games out there. :) how bout you list them and put your money where your mouth is. I'm thinking I could point out a difference for you but I could be wrong.

ThamaRAMK

Apr 5, 2020
Excellent game, I really like the concept, it's annoying that every time the enemy goes to violate you, they always do the same dialogue and you can't go ahead quickly, which is somewhat annoying, so it would be good if the dialogue in the violation only either the first time by enemy, or a button to skip the dialogue directly. I have to admit that the flies need a nerf, but it is the only enemy so far where yes or yes you are forced to use the pistol which... I don't see a bad thing but I think something should be adjusted there. I'm really looking forward to it being updated and being able to continue, add more enemies, and more animations to the same enemies too.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
I would love to see pregnancy sex, egg laying and then giving birth afterwards or having 1 monster with 2 massive cocks that can fuck both hole at the same time. I also want a skip button since the text is way to slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackprisma

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Zombies should kill...

except in hentai land apparently. Not sure if that's better or worse.

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
Zombies should kill...

except in hentai land apparently. Not sure if that's better or worse.
Depends on what is driving the zombie. 28 days later... zombies were only interested in spreading the virus... Same with "I am Legend" though those "zombies" were scary super mutant ex humans.. Mebee, these zombies make larva in wombs.... or mebee they are just horny walmart shoppers.

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
Ok, this game is already better than 99% of the games here, the animation is really good.
Some suggestions: Focus less on the background details and more on the content and gameplay, more guns, maybe some outfits, more sex poses, etc. If this game gets fully developed, I pretty sure it will become legendary just like parasite in city.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Zombie futas. 10/10. Disappointed there's no futa headmistress with a harem of zombiesluts. On a more serious note, as another user mentioned earlier the environmental eastereggs are amazing and definitely makes this game stand out, must be more of it, it makes the world feel much more alive seeing you're not the only femprotag getting the raw end. Some critizisms, the broom should be able to hit all enemies in its hitbox, not just one, it leads to awkward situations where you'll let one zombie past to hit you while the other is knocked back. Secondly, not all the zombies should respawn after you reenter an area. Maybe one of each type, but it's certainly tedious backtracking to see what scenes you might have missed or want to enjoy again. Also, maybe instead of like 5-6 melee hits and 3 shots, the zombies should go down in 3 hits and 2 shots.

My biggest criticism is that there isn't more of it.

Reactions: HikkiG and GH057ts

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Also if we're going to get into wish fulfilment, it would be nice is some of those scenes changed upon revisitations. For instance, the solo girl in the classroom could become a zombiegirl at one point, the girs in the toilets could also have turned into a zombie and maybe the two of them could be going at eachother or have found another unlucky girl. Might make the world feel more dynamic.

Reactions: GH057ts and menatv

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
I like it. like the futa stuff zombie futa on student more of that thanks. but there is some hitbox issues that pop up after getting the pistol sometimes using the broom either no longer hits zombies or it doesnt stagger ( though the screen still shakes) forcing you to have to shoot them. First thing survivor horrors teach you, you cant be wasting bullets

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
People are mentioning other games like this and Parasite in City... Are there other similar games that aren't absolutely awful, cheap shovelware? The only similar games I can think of are low-effort, though I'm hopeful I missed some.

Reactions: HeavyPoot

Eroforce

Jun 17, 2018
*insert droponfloor sound* Hello, press C on pistol mode to reload manually. /!\ You drop the mag so don't reload if you shoot just one bullet. By the way, the broom is weak but make zed stagger so you kinda can move past them after you hit them once. No need to fight infinite zombie just speedrun ! Fly can be kitted so you can smash them with the broom(2hit needed). If you pull to many ennemy, run away, change map or use pistol. This is eazy enough. So far I found 7 naughty times (6 students + headmistress), Girl start left, girl in toilet, girl in classroom*, boy in corridor, girl in busted generator room far right, headmistress* and finally gym girl. *Because you can enter room opened by zed, I'm sure you already know that, right ?

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes