NoahwasHere

Dec 9, 2022
I feel so dumb, but can anyone give me a detailed step by step on how to download this freaking game? I've tried everything but everytime I download the file, there is no "extract file" option, and I am so at a lost. Send help-
Update: NEVERMIND YALL, I FIGURED IT OUT! IM JUST DUMB XD

• Haha
Reactions: yyunus

Kosmic Ink

Jul 8, 2022
Currently having a problem where when starting a new game the game doesn't fully restart, so Im now hardlocked where I cant get the gun and key from the teacher, is there a way of clearing the data from the files so it acts out as a new clean slate?

Last edited:

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
Currently having a problem where when starting a new game the game doesn't fully restart, so Im now hardlocked where I cant get the gun and key from the teacher, is there a way of clearing the data from the files so it acts out as a new clean slate?
Does the issue persist even when exiting the game?
I've had no trouble starting new games as long as I didn't progress (or load a save) past the gun/key event during the same session.
If nothing else, you can find your save data in "AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata a bad day" and manually delete it.

Kosmic Ink

Jul 8, 2022
Does the issue persist even when exiting the game?
I've had no trouble starting new games as long as I didn't progress (or load a save) past the gun/key event during the same session.
If nothing else, you can find your save data in "AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata a bad day" and manually delete it.
Yeah I exited and even started a 3rd new game, but the issue still goes on, but thanks for the info

Exotic Tomato

Jul 14, 2020
Awesome game so far!

For future releases I'd love to see more weapons, like a chainsaw, flamethrower etc.

It would also be great to see some more threesome combos. Double flies is good but I feel like there is more potential with weird mixes like boy and girl spit roast (principal scene) to be done to protag.

Very excited about future releases

Reactions: HeavyPoot
Nov 6, 2022
Cheat plugin
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
This game is not hard. But someone will be needed.
It's independent game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy

Features
  • F1 : HP
  • F2 : Bullets. (Get a gun)

If you want the another features, tell me.
no matter what i do theres no plugins folder
edit: never mind found it

Reactions: HeavyPoot
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes